Royal Confusion { Yaoi } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:03 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"Sounds like a lot. What did Nathan's sister letter say?" He asked walking closer to Tori. He pushed him against the door and stared down at him with love in his eyes. "I missed you"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori blushed as he looked up at Nicholas. He looked away and rubbed his arm. " It was...... A wedding arrangement...... I was shocked but I wanted to read back saying that I wasn't ready. But I noticed the time and ran here." he said nervously as he continued to rub his arm.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas backed away from Tori letting him go. He stepped back towards the window and crossed his arms. "I knew this day would come, I just didn't know when" He says angrily. "Will you marry her when your ready?" Nicholas didn't want to know the answer, but he had to hear it. When or if the two marry he'll leave avoiding the heart break he'll get from it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori shook his head as he walked towards Nicholas. When he was be his side, he gently planted a kiss on Nicholas's cheek. The prince pulled away and smiled at his knight. " No. I don't want to marry her..... I don't love her or want her....." he said as he looked away, blushing and rubbing his arm." I want you......" he said nervously as his blush increased.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:23 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas sighed with relief in his voice when he heard Tori's answer. He pulled the prince into a hug and forced him to look at him. "Your so cute when you blush" he says smiling down at him. Nicholas kisses Tori passionately and pushed him up against the wall. "Can't hold back, but I must" He says when he pulls away from Tori. "What will you do when you do get forced to marry?" He asks trying to change the mood in the room.
User Image  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces