Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
Warrior Princess Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 pm
i make a topic like this already? ninja i donno... poop boogers farts.

BUT warrior princess day ish comin soon! surprised
FOR whoever doesnt know cuz theys BLASPHEMOUS BLASPHEMERS warrior princess day ish sept 4 which ish when deh first episode of xena was! surprised

me and my frand lara were talkin about warrior princess day and that it should be all big deal and shtuff 3nodding teh EVERYBODY but specially to xenites 3nodding and it should have a buncha xena-y traditions insteada just watchin sins of the past 3nodding like somthin thats all important and meaningful like x-mas trees or pumkin carvin 3nodding

i donno whut tho. we should thinka somthin. and then do it. and make it a snazzy holiday 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

[Mr. Moo]
Captain

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 pm
X-mas trees. I see what you did there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm
You could pick an episode that you want to symbolically emulate until the next XWP day, or not even an episode, but just celebrate the new experiences and skills and knowledge you've collected in the name of the greater good in the past year. And then feast, and go camping.  

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:30 pm
aw yeah i like the skills and feast idea 3nodding

campin.... mad

there could also be a candle lightin thing. like 6 candles for each of the seasons. OH and the feast could be light colored food and dark colored foods. then when ya eat then ish like the joinin of the light and dark chakram rofl ahahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:31 pm
[Mr. Moo]
X-mas trees. I see what you did there.

GAH ya caught meh! gonk first time that x-mas joke was ever made in the guild. 3nodding yup. ever. im original 3nodding  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

The Xena Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces