Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Natsu's Den of Plots(LF: Cub rp, fling & arranged marriage) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Knowledge is power, power corrupts...

Updated

...So study hard and be evil >3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm
General encounter!
Thona, Rynskald, Takumi, Graen'Tae, Kalkol, Rupesh
Name: above
Species: Leopards
Pride/Pack: Bhanu'Ecchumati
Idea: Interaction with your cub of one/all/any of the above. :3 Slight caution comes with a few of them, like Thona may be prone to attacking if the cub doesn't do exactly what he wants.... >o> He likes obedience from all his kids.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:23 pm
Natsuko-neko

Friendship please!
[Image of your SOA here- uncert or cert] See sig!
Name: Alocer (for Ahmes)
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Idea: Being that Alocer is deaf, I just think it would interesting if he befriended (perhaps one day romantic interest?) Ahmes. Their blind-deaf predicament might be fun to play out.

Alocer worships seers, believes in the influence of karma, and despises the Gods - however, this will soon change as he changes hands from his actual mother to a Goddess who will rescue him from an emotionally abusive parent. He is a genuinely kind-hearted cub who only seeks love and attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Sorry I didn't get back to you until now, been busy with the final tests for the semester =3 All of them look so awesome it's hard to choose <3 Hmmmm.... 8| I shall have rp with them ALL! *shot* Which ever ones you feel like rping is fine and how ever many rps is fine as I will just swipe you for rp with them all at some point anyway

spottedleef

Sounds like an interesting combination <3 Ahmes would take great joy in telling Alocer all about her seer father then. When is he going to be with the Goddess?  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Natsuko-neko

Not for a while, I still need to get some family dynamic in before I have him "on the road" with the Goddess. He could slip away from the den, though?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 pm
spottedleef

Sounds good to me though the rp will have to have Ahmes' familiar in it, at least in the back ground, since she needs an adult to leave the temple area since she isn't an Adol, just fyi =3  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 pm
Natsuko-neko
spottedleef

Sounds good to me though the rp will have to have Ahmes' familiar in it, at least in the back ground, since she needs an adult to leave the temple area since she isn't an Adol, just fyi =3
Fine by me. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm
spottedleef

Mkay ^u^ You want to start or shall I?  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:29 pm
Natsuko-neko
spottedleef

Mkay ^u^ You want to start or shall I?

Would you mind, please? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:56 pm
spottedleef

Here you are =3  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 pm
Natsuko-neko
[ Lady Kiya ]

Sorry I didn't get back to you until now, been busy with the final tests for the semester =3 All of them look so awesome it's hard to choose <3 Hmmmm.... 8| I shall have rp with them ALL! *shot* Which ever ones you feel like rping is fine and how ever many rps is fine as I will just swipe you for rp with them all at some point anyway

XD I will have to see who I'm up for rping when I can make the thread. I might start off with Rupesh, as he's pretty nice. Rupesh is the least likely to try to hurt the cub, he's a lot like his mother, Nan. Just he's not as absent-minded.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:22 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

*Thumbs up* Sounds good =3  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm
Was just about to offer a fling, xD; Til I re-read the post like 4 times, half alseep.
But if you ever wanted Rin bebes~ for the jedipride let me know <3.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff