Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image

Miandui laughed. "Starting with common names, hm? I guess that is smart. We can take their time giving them their proper, full names." They needed to be just right, as they were the beginning of a new tradition within the royal house of Tianxia.

"If the golden one goes to Pridelands, a simple name would suit best. Tau." Whoops, brought it up again. She would probably hit him, and he couldn't blame her. Hurry up, cover it up...

He coughed a bit "Uh, Avani is a good name." Way to fail, Maindui.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 pm
She nodded, that was more or less the idea. She should stick with something simple now, since their proper names would be most important.

At the reminder, her shoulders did tense slightly. "Tau is a nice name. I like it." She said carefully. It wasn't dishonest, at least. A good name, a suitable one.

Avani sounded like a girl's name, so she looked between the two females in the litter. "It fits her more." She indicated the darker female. But she was drawing blanks with the other names, maybe she should sleep on it, her mind was a little muddled now. Besides, two half named cubs was progress enough for her.

Ting Lan laid back down, and watched them for a bit. "Do you have any ideas for the others?"

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 pm
He nuzzled his wife, hoping to reassure her. Everything would be ok in the end. He wanted to fix it, ad give her peace of mind, but didn't know what to do. Instead, he would follow her lead, and do his best to cheer her up.

"Hmm....would a fearsome name work for an heir?" he asked with a half crooked smile. "Akuji. It would instill, at minimum, respect to outsiders. Otherwise, I think I am named out at the moment." He had not been expecting her to want to name them right now, so he wasn't prepared.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 pm
She appreciated the gesture, despite only returning the nuzzle half-heartedly. "A fearsome name would do." She nodded slightly. His suggestion was good, too. Akuji, she could live with that. "It's a good name for an emperor." She looked at the cub in question, and nodded. Yes, Akuji it was.

"I'm all out, too." Ting Lan sighed. "Maybe I'll... rest a bit." She'd felt tired a lot since the cubs came around, because it was harder to sleep. She stood and stepped away from her mate to settle down where she had previously been lying, nudging the cubs to gather them up.

"Will you stay?" She sort of wanted him to this time.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:52 pm
He was content that she seemed to be mellowing out from her overly protective motherly instinct. He assumed. He couldn't remember if his mother was that way, but no one had told him otherwise.

"I would be happy to stay with you," he said, pulling himself up a bit as he watched her gather up the cubs. One of the little girls that had been tumbling around his paws had fallen asleep, and he moved to place her in with the rest of her siblings. They would be an interesting group to raise.

He positioned himself in a way that the cubs couldn't get too far away from their mother, even if it meant that he himself couldn't rest against her. He knew safety would be an important aspect in raising them, and the royal guards would have their work cut out for them.  
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff