More bad news for Chad 'Ocho Cinco' Johnson

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:24 pm
Chad Johnson is heading into the twilight of his career, after leaving the Bengals Chad had a less than stellar year with the Patriots before ending up with the Dolphins this off season.

Chad was with the first team offense during the Dolphins first pre-season game. However off field problems have led to a nasty domino effect for the great receiver.

After First a domestic dispute between Chad and his new wife led to Chad getting arrested. After his release VH1 decided to pull his new reality series off the air as a result. But it gets worse for the receiver.

Deciding not to deal with any off field baggage the Dolphins decided to release Chad from his contract. a 1 year 900,000 dollar plus (None guaranteed) contract.

It's unfortunate to see such a great receiver fall so far, so fast in such a short time. I hope Johnson can turn things around and things get better for him. It would be a shame for such a great career for a great receiver to end like this.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:39 pm
I use to love Johnson but after he came to the Patriots I believe he had 15 receptions. That is not a good performance from a wide receiver with his potential and potency. Now the domestic violence against his new wife and getting dropped by the Dolphins, I no longer see him pursuing a successful football career in his future.  

Hittin Licks

Rich Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm
I'm just going to point out the elephant in the room: Chad Johnson is absolute TRASH. Good receiver, but absolute trash. I'm not surprised by this at all. He fit in well with the Patriots, seeing as that whole team of cheaters is trash. Man, that felt good to say.  
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games