Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 am
User Image

I would like to play my baby some more. Mostly looking for some light hearted rp. Nothing to overly serious for this time.

Personality: Van is very much like his domain. He's very innocent. Innocence doesn't really mean hes completely good. Van does what he wants and usually does not understand consequence. Good luck having him understand what death is or even love for that matter. What ever feels right for that moment is what Van is interested in. He is still very sweet and endearing. Van doesn't like or understand when people are sad but tries to cheer them up all the same.
Where: Hes in the mortal world. I imagine hes close to the beaches
Plots: God or Mortal rp is welcomed. Maybe he can see how frail mortals really are or maybe something light hearted like a play day. I'd maybe like a god to attempt to explain to him why he shouldn't be going around in full god form.
Powers: Waiting on his main power approval. Right now he has only the basic god powers.
Form: Usually stays in god form.
Not Looking For: Mate, kidnapped, foster family, very heavy dark plots

No form to fill out just post with your soas image and what you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 am
Baridi might be fun for Van. She's a sweetheart and, although she might be taken aback by his apperance and God status, would probably treat him like a cute little cub. She roams around the rouge lands so she can be wherever she needs to be in that regard.

I also have Fireheart, who is more serious. She's dealt with gods before since her pride used to be at the mercy of one, so his appearance wouldn't take her terribly by surprise. She would be kind but firm in any lessons she gave him.

If either of those strike your fancy, just let me know!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:46 am
SilverLutz
Baridi might be fun for Van. She's a sweetheart and, although she might be taken aback by his apperance and God status, would probably treat him like a cute little cub. She roams around the rouge lands so she can be wherever she needs to be in that regard.

I also have Fireheart, who is more serious. She's dealt with gods before since her pride used to be at the mercy of one, so his appearance wouldn't take her terribly by surprise. She would be kind but firm in any lessons she gave him.

If either of those strike your fancy, just let me know!

Both sound great o u o ~ Which one would you be up for first?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 am
Hm...perhaps Fireheart. That way he might lose the wings and horn and Baridi could be even more surprised as to his actual status XD It could make for some lulz. Would you like me to start?

Chobi_Chocobo

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 am
SilverLutz

Alright that sounds great o u o <3 And sure : D !  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am
Here you go! Just tag me in the thread once you post =3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

He doesn't exactly like kids, but he'll help them if they need help. :3 He's done it before. So if you want any type of rp with Mychasi, just ask. O:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:05 pm
Sibling rp, yes yes?  

Nuxaz

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 am
User Image Noelani here just moved from the roguelands to a new pride. She's very adventurous, playful, doesn't think much before she acts, and is ver silly.

Her pride, Sikukuu, has a lake in their lands. Not exactly the beach but. XD

Anyways, I was thinking maybe some playful RP? They could play something like tag or pounce at each other. She would probably be fascinated by his wings and has no concept of personal space yet so she might try to bat gently at them or his horn out of sheer curiosity. She's very young and doesn't really know what gods are so she wouldn't treat him any differently. Just an innocent little play date. :3

And maybe if you don't mind, it could be used as an outlet for her seer ability. She dreamed about someone like him so she would probably think he came from her dreams if you wanted to go something like that. She has no idea what she's seeing in her dreams is real, or what a seer even is so she would be all kinds of confused.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games