Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Makayla - Moon Hunter [Accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:11 pm
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Makayla A. Winston
Nicknames: Makky as much as she hates it.

Category: Moon

The Weapon
Name: Liyu
Nicknames: Li
Type of Weapon: Staff inspired by number 9. I just really love the concept of how it looks simply because of the moon shape it has in the design.
Un-summoned: Simple charm bracelet with a two simple charms on it. One of a tree with a wisp lurking around it, and the other of a crescent moon.
Former species of weapon: Will o' the Wisp

Personalities:
Makayla
Protective – Makky is very protective of those she cares about and trusts. She will often go out of her way to make sure that they are safe and secure – be it in battle or everyday life. If someone threatens her friends or her family – or those she considers family, she will pursue them till the bitter end to ensure they are no longer a threat to those she cares about. While this protective streak can put her at risk at times, she does this gladly, because she feels that its her job to make sure that those she cares for are safe.

Just Wanna have Fun – Makky is fun loving, and that translates into everything she does. No matter what the activity, she tries to make as much fun for herself and those with her as she can. Weather she is hunting, training or on her own free time, she finds something fun in what she is doing. She can lift even the most mundane and miserable tasks to become entertaining. She just lets go and enjoys herself, bringing everyone with her along for the ride.

Cross my Heart -- When Makky makes a promise she means it - her word is her bond and she never breaks a promise. If there is any doubt in her mind she might not be able to keep a promise, she flat out refuses to give one, simply stating that she will do her best, but she can't make any promises. If a promise makes her have to do something she feels is wrong, she will still keep it, because she made a promise. Makky refuses to break a promise, and if it looks like she might have to, she pulls the person she made the promise to aside to explain her situation and try to make the promise happen.

You're dead to me -- When someone crosses the line with Makky, its over and she considers them an enemy from that day forward. To her, they have died, and left nothing but hurt and pain. She is not above calling them out if she meets them again, and will go out of her way to make their lives miserable to return the pain they have given her. It takes a bit to get on Makky's bad side, but once there, there is not chance of redemption.

Yea, I'm a b***h. Get over It -- Makky is a b***h, plain and simple, to those she dislikes anyway. She makes no excuses for it, and expects everyone to deal with it. She does what she wants, when she wants to, and if someone gets in her way she isn't afraid to walk over them to get what she wants. She is the type that will do what she feels is right in a situation - to hell with what her superiors might have to say about it - or do about it later. She pushes peoples buttons and goes out of her way to make people miserable, but its only to prove that she is the alpha female, and she's not above losing her cool and taking it out on these people who call themselves leaders - when it's plain to see that they can't direct themselves out of a wet paper bag in her opinion.

That's for me to know, and you to never find out -- Makky plays her hand close to her chest, and doesn't really give up anything when she deals with others. She's got a strong poker face and remains tight-lipped no matter what the circumstance. She refuses to give up her secrets, even to those who she trusts. She will even taunt people with what she knows sometimes, simply hinting that she knows more than she lets on. There are a few exceptions to this, but they are few and far between.

Liyu
Mischievous: Liyu loves getting into mischief of all kinds, and if she can convince Makky to get into it too, well then that's a bonus. Liyu loves leading Makky on when she can, but its all in good fun, she's not trying to be malicious, she just likes teasing her hunter and enjoying every second of it.

Immature: Liyu acts far younger than her age – often getting in childish arguments with her hunter over the smallest of things. Liyu is also prone to throwing tantrums if she doesn't get her way – and can only be soothed by being allowed to do what she wants – be it playing a joke on someone or leading Makky off the beaten path.

Cheerful: Liyu almost always has a bubbly happy personality. She usually tries to play up her hunter's own playful nature, bouncing off her charges' own happy-go-lucky nature. Even when she's upset about something, or throwing a tantrum, there is usually an undertone of enjoyment behind it. She always sees the bright side of a situation, regardless of how completely bleak it may really be.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Makky grew up in a small town, everyone knew everybody else. But Makky was different, she knew that there was a monster under her bed – she'd seen it. She knew that the boogy-man in her closet was really there – she'd seen him too. She knew that there was something lurking the cornfields outside town – she'd heard it rustling amongst the stalks. She knew this, she told everyone she could about it.

But they didn't believe.

“Oh, it was just some toys under your bed,” said her mother about the monster.

“Oh, it was just your jacket and snow-pants in your closet,” said her father about the boogy-man in her closet.

“Oh, it was probably just a stray cat or a coyote,” said her friends at school, about the beast lurking in the corn.

They just didn't believe.

Then, one night – with a full and heavy harvest moon above, one of her friends went missing in the cornfields. The first day, people were worried, but hopeful they would find her quickly. On the second, they were frantic – nobody had seen her leave the cornfield, she should have found her way home. On the third day, there was a panic – she was nowhere to be found.

But Makky knew – she knew the monster in the corn had gotten her and gobbled her up.

She swore right then and there, that she would make them see – that she would find the monsters and make them believe.

Then THEY came. THEY believed her when she said there was a monster under her bed, that there was a boogy-man in her closet, that something lurked amongst the cornrows and gobbled up any child who dared venture in after dark. THEY told her that they could help, that if she went with them, they would show her were the monsters hid – and how to hurt them.

She happily accepted – ready to prove once and for all that she was right, there were monsters – she wasn't crazy after all.

Weapon Ability
Ghost LightHeadlights - Liyu gives off several small balls of light, which begin to float at random around the battlefield, attempting to charm and lead opponents astray.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Simple dark green eyes
Hair Colour/Style: Down to her waist wavy midnight blue hair.
Skin Colour: Light Tan in color First one, bottom row
Clothing Style/Colours: Something like This and This. Her scarf is hanging loose around her neck. The jacket, in perfect condition. She is wearing it, but it is left pretty much open. The colors can be whatever the artist chooses.
Extra: N/A
References: Old Picture is old Another picture  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 am
krista_darkangel_silme

OHAY SUP KRISTAAA

I like most of what you have here, just a quick note: hunters are normally within the age range of 18 - mid / later twenties! Being younger than that would need a Damn Good Reason. Amityville students are definitely younger, in the teen range, but hunters run older. C:

But so far me likey!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:36 pm
kurotomato
krista_darkangel_silme

OHAY SUP KRISTAAA

I like most of what you have here, just a quick note: hunters are normally within the age range of 18 - mid / later twenties! Being younger than that would need a Damn Good Reason. Amityville students are definitely younger, in the teen range, but hunters run older. C:

But so far me likey!

KURO heart

I'm glad you like what I have so far. That makes me all kinds of happy on the inside. And I went ahead and just made her 18, but thank you so much for pointing that out for me. I wasn't honestly sure what the age could be.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:54 pm
Krista_Darkangel_Silme
kurotomato
krista_darkangel_silme

OHAY SUP KRISTAAA

But so far me likey!

KURO heart

I'm glad you like what I have so far. That makes me all kinds of happy on the inside. And I went ahead and just made her 18, but thank you so much for pointing that out for me. I wasn't honestly sure what the age could be.

Yesss she seems fabulously interesting so far! The only thing I question is how would she get along with the Deus leaders, since most of them you want to smack upside the head with a shovel. |D How do you think she'd deal with the leaders after they've crossed that line?

And yeah, hunters are generally older! C: Most in existence right now I think are early twenties, though there are a few scattered around in both directions (Gale is a bad example of this, since he was one of the first hunters, and was made before the age limit came into play xDD)

BUT YES me likey, hunters are super fun to play! /BIASED

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm
kurotomato
Yesss she seems fabulously interesting so far! The only thing I question is how would she get along with the Deus leaders, since most of them you want to smack upside the head with a shovel. |D How do you think she'd deal with the leaders after they've crossed that line?

In general, I see Makayla wanting to do just that - smacking them upside the head with a shovel. She is very protective of her friends, and will probably balk or even disobey orders if she feels that it is putting her friends in danger. She may work for these people - but she doesn't have to like them, and if she gets punished for trying to protect her friends - well that will just fuel the fire of her rage more.

Hehe I've been wanting to play hunter for the longest time. They look like they be fun, next to students of course. Though my goal is to one day own at least one of each.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:38 am
Okay, two things -

I think it is really great that she has a Will-o-wisp for a weapon (as we have a hunter with the same thing) and also that she is in the Moon division (as the hunter with the will-o-wisp is also in the Moon division).

IT JUST TICKLES ME.

I also have a Moon hunter, and I am really looking forward to seeing how Tuck and Makky interact because they share a lot of similarities!! biggrin

Don't forget to choose a Fear mechanic (probably Headlights) for your weapon charge/ability! You can find them here.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:40 am
pinchmonster
Okay, two things -

I think it is really great that she has a Will-o-wisp for a weapon (as we have a hunter with the same thing) and also that she is in the Moon division (as the hunter with the will-o-wisp is also in the Moon division).

IT JUST TICKLES ME.

I also have a Moon hunter, and I am really looking forward to seeing how Tuck and Makky interact because they share a lot of similarities!! biggrin

Don't forget to choose a Fear mechanic (probably Headlights) for your weapon charge/ability! You can find them here.

Thank you so much for pointing that out. -can't believe I forgot that-

And yes, Makky has to meet everyone from the Moon Division. And I have a feeling Tuck and Makky will get along real well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:04 am
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 05. 23 .13

//Name: Makayla A. Winston
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50