Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Anice's Slaves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anice Okami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 pm
Name: Anice Okami
Nickname: whatever my mistress desires
Race: were-wolf
Orientation: homosexual
bio: a wolf who has always loved serving her superiors. she was abandon as a pup but found a new pack that accepted her. she has never advanced in rank, but doesnt mind. quite shy when first meeting people, but can grow attatched easily. she almost always complies with anyone's needs. she practically never gets irritated, annoyed, or anything of the sort.
anything else relevant: i am very submissive and dont want a mistress to be my "friend"... i want a mistress... dominant. also, i love collars, restraints, etc. just not whips. i dont want a mistress that values me as her equal. i want to be treated as less. and, i would want to keep it purely on gaia. but please... i am very loving and very obediant. i enjoy doing as i am told. please... please let me be your slave...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:02 am
do you mind a master even though she wants a mistress?  

darthdeath2086

Anice Okami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 am
darthdeath2086
do you mind a master even though she wants a mistress?

well... she is homosexual... what kind of master would you be?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 pm
Madison
Female
neko
Bio: she was a prisoner of war after her small nation of Detrah was left devastated. She is very obedient, but mostly from fear of being punished. Her whole world revolves around whoever her current owner is. Will almost always be timid and nervous, but can warm up to her owner and be very affectionate. Some nights, she sings the song her mother always sang to her under the moonlight.
Personality: very timid and scared for a while until she gets to know the owner well. She will rarely complain unless something is unbearable. Despite her attitude, she genuinely enjoys serving.  

Anice Okami

Alexander Braxim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:11 pm
Anice Okami
Madison
Female
neko
Bio: she was a prisoner of war after her small nation of Detrah was left devastated. She is very obedient, but mostly from fear of being punished. Her whole world revolves around whoever her current owner is. Will almost always be timid and nervous, but can warm up to her owner and be very affectionate. Some nights, she sings the song her mother always sang to her under the moonlight.
Personality: very timid and scared for a while until she gets to know the owner well. She will rarely complain unless something is unbearable. Despite her attitude, she genuinely enjoys serving.

i would like her  
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff