Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Lair Task] Inciting the Masses [Mort/Leo] (Fin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:03 pm
"Fruttens?" Mort echoed with a blink, not having heard of the minipet before; he imagined it to be a sort of sentient fruit and decided that was the reason why he hadn't bothered to learn of it. "Mrrr. Well, when get back can show you princess of dorm room, fancy foxfire Lanna. N' pigimps if they're n-not too shy, n' some others too! Honestly have 'em in rotation almost," he commented with a little smile. "Newest one's Lancelot, this funny zquirrel got from Bells -" He faltered momentarily, the memory of how he had almost permanently inflicted damage on the witch colliding with the convulsions of the dead human. "My ghoulfriend," he finished, swallowing.

As they left the fringes of the campsites, Mort shot off a few more vindictive bolts of electricity at the nearest mounts as a parting gift, feeling just a bit apprehensive about lingering in this world any longer.

That insidious feeling of unease was all the more merited as he watched Leo kill another human with frightening ease. The woman had struggled, but for some reason she could not lift the ghoul off her, a curiosity that brought up a question he'd have to ask her about later. Mort flinched as scarelings scattered, finding that the sound of their screams could give him a thrill of FEAR, but it was tainted to him. "Mrrr . . . Least no blood this time?" he tried to joke, though his smile was weak and he cursed himself for it. With a small, weary sigh he draped an arm about Leo's shoulders, his more clingy side showing through in the face of this strange new stressor.

"Let's j-just go see if can't reap some FEAR out've this . . ."

(( +2 = 20 ))

Ephebe
idk but ;AAA; He just wants to hug her

Ephebe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:18 am
"Sure, that sounds fun. I'm always up for meeting royalty! I could bring a few of my fruttens as well and they could have a minipet playdate?" The fruttens would like that, she was sure - Patty the pathling, not so much. She'd felt him getting older lately and sometimes it worried her how much less active he'd become. Although the little horde could still draw him into their games, he didn't much initiate it anymore. "That's nice of her. Was it an anniversary present or something?"

A bit of her iron-hard determination faded and she felt more like herself again as he draped an arm around her shoulders. She leaned into him briefly, throwing him a tired smile as she did so. "Yeah, I guess that's an improvement, huh? Less clean-up afterwards."

She nodded to his suggestion, straightening up and giving him a stronger, less tired smile, "Right, I think we've worked about enough for this. Should get some good Fear out of it, yeah?"

Turning to watch as more of the older humans got to the scene of her murder, Leo noticed them becoming increasingly agitated. Soon the lot of them were screaming at each other, pointing fingers and a couple of them even getting into a scuffle. The bigger the crowd became, the more noisy and belligerent they seemed. "Guess this one's a roaring success."

((Fear Points: 2))
Ol-j-man
LEO: POWERED BY HUGS

Ephebe

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 am
Mort nodded at the suggestion of a playmate, clinging to the innocent topic in light of the agitated show before them. "Y-Yeah, sounds like fun. Could invite some other friends too, make it nice party."

"Anniversary". What a funny word. In reality they had only been dating for, what, three months or so now. Was there an occasion to say "Happy x months" or "happy x weeks", and if so was he terrible for not celebrating somehow? "Mrrr . . . Nah, just because," he answered as Leo straightened from the half-hug, taking comfort from the brief moment of contact. "Bells s'just like that: v-very generous with people. Almost uncanny in patience too. Think you'd like her."

Mort watched as the scuffle began to morph into an outright riot and winced as several humans disengaged from the mass and began a vicious fight. Half of him was drawn towards the chaos, but the other half was repulsed: This was not what Halloween taught, not in the least. They caused fear but not mass panic, frightened but not to utter paranoia, and certainly didn't care to try and incite a mob. The man's head made a muted cracking noise as his opponent threw him to the ground, and blood began to seep into the street.

As much as he was distressed by the sight, Mort felt his fragment absorb some of the FEAR generated from the living man's horror. This was accompanied by his own twinge of sickness.

"Heh . . . 'roaring'." He tried to chuckle but it came out more like a cough, and with a small nod he turned to leave the throbbing mass behind. "S'go check out c-camps next."

(( +1 ))

-Ephebe
ALL THE HUGS

Ephebe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm
"Sounds cool. I haven't ever really been to a party, unless you count scareling birthdays or family get-togethers." Which was a bit sad, now that she thought about it. But it also made the prospect of having a get-together with some of the other students more interesting.

"That's the best reason, just because." She gave him a half-smile. "Yeah, I'd like to meet her sometime! You should introduce us, when we're not, y'know." She gestured towards the mess in front of them.

"Right-o, sounds like a plan to me." Moving away from the school courtyard and out towards the forest, it didn't take long to reach the first of the human camps they'd destroyed. Unfortunately (for them, at least,) the humans in question seemed to have quieted down; as she approached, Leo heard no shouting at all, much opposed to when she'd left the camp.

Entering the clearing that housed the camp quickly revealed why, too. The humans were patching their stuff up, smiling and joking with each other as they went.

"Guess this one's a bust." She frowned at the humans in question, looking at their easy camaraderie. They really were mercurious, weren't they?

(( + 0 = 2))

Ol-j-man

Ephebe

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 pm
"S'alright," Mort told her as he nudged his glasses back up. "Not like been to many parties myself. A-Actually, prolly could count on one hand ones've been to without counting family things. But, ah, y-yes, will definitely call for get-together, n' at some point'll introduce you both." He could do simple plans like these, little moments of normalcy where marks didn't matter. He also wanted to be in a setting where he could actually ask the ghouls how they'd been coping with the branding and the tasks - Leo he was fussing over just because he was becoming the type to be overprotective, but Mei especially he was growing concerned about.

And it was at that thought that Mort sighed, watching as the humans began to clean up the mess they made as well as display their expertise with these metal mounts. He almost wanted to listen in, but the sickening twist from before had not left his gut. "Mrrr . . . we're done here, m'thinking," he eventually said, not bothering to hide the relief in his voice. "Let's go home."

(( 0 = +1 ))

Ephebe
lame post, but thar's my finisher ouo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:43 pm
"Yeah, let's." She'd be glad to get home and forget about all this for a while; if that was even possible. Somehow this Lair Task had not gone the way she'd envisioned it, at all. This was supposed to be a quick, fun, harmless task, and instead they'd ended up killing in front of scarelings. Multiple times. She really didn't know how to feel about that yet.

But at least she now knew that Mort was a pretty awesome boil, so at least something good had come out of this whole thing.

((+2 distortion points))
Ol-j-man
Even lamer, here's mine! <3 Thank you very much for the RP, it was awesome and traumatizing

Ephebe

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces