Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] You, Me and Everything (Mei x Eisheth) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:04 pm
Mei smiled into Eisheth's shoulder as they stood there holding each other. She had never been dependent upon others to get her through life. They were either there with her or not. The ghoul would survive no matter the circumstances.

But even still the thought of loosing Eisheth brought a bit of worry. That's what you did when you cared about someone like that right? You worried. But not so much that you smothered them. Mei knew Eisheth could handle herself. In and out of battle. She had done it before her and would probably do it after. If it ever came to that. But she did not wish to relish on that thought. No.

She laughed softly. "Oh my. Has the Alchemist nothing to say? I do believe she is speechless." Reaching up, she felt Eisheth's forehead with the back of her hand. "You are not sick are you?" She teased. Eisheth always had something to say so the sudden silence was different than normal.

santime
Bwahaha for now. >3>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 pm
"Mei...", the alchemist closed her eyes, and leaned towards Jiang Shi. "I have nothing against loosing speech: I don't need it here... with you, after all. And if I am sick, - which might be true in some peculiar way, - I have nothing against that either".

Eisheth pulled the ghoul closer, and started to caress her. Sages of her clan always said: there are times to talk, but there are times to remain silent. And this moment was definitely the latter.

Yayoi
OMG, I completely lost the track of the conversation smile ) Do you think they might need a new RP that will ICLY happen after the current Fright Night / Insanity battle meta? So many things happening all the time, they can't even share the thoughts! biggrin

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 pm
The comment about her being sick in some way caused Mei to quirk an eyebrow curiously. She wondered just what the Alchemist had meant by that...but the ghoul figured now just wasn't the time to be asking such questions.

Eisheth had other things on her mind.

santime
If you'd like. I don't really plan on participating much in this next Meta tho. 83

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff