Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image The lioness was captured- and dragged away from her loving adoring parents. Yes, when she said -adoring- it meant ADORING. She had wished so hard, and wished so much that when her parents split up, it was likely she had no where to go. She didn't know who to decide between and the rush of emotions pulling her from each side. With father, he would be rogue while with mother- shipped away to some pride..

Tonight would be her last..

She walked up to father, and nuzzled him- trying to get out of his arms while he looked at mother not yards away. They didn't ever sleep together.. How did they make them? How come they were born? Pfft.. She looked away and in to the darkness of night and wondered.. But not too far. Right where father said was the boundary. So she stayed in it.. flopping on the ground and fell asleep watching as the image of feet were blurred..

The next thing you know- she was in a pride. Abruptly, when she noticed that grass wasn't beneath her she nearly jumped out of her skin. "MOM!" She yelled, and turned around only to be greeted with a sworm of different lions wearing what seemed to be 'clothes' but she couldn't comprehend that. Looking around side to side- then quickly she darted out of what she thought was hole in the ground.

"Dad? Dad?!" She yelled- everyone looking at her, this wasn't her home.. this could be mother's home but she would demand to go back with her father but then.. everyone she ignored her.. So her little paws bolted in to the crowds. Looking. "Mom? Mom!" No one answered her.. Her paws raced, and her ears went down as she looked frantically but within the band of gypsies... between running between their legs, finally she tripped and fell face first in to the sand and slided....

Then her rump from up in the air- fell right to the ground with the rest of her body.. Her shoulders moved inward.. and they shook.. she didn't want to look up- was this a nightmare? Where were her parents- siblings!? Then tears silently starts to form against her face, but was dried with the sand below her.. It was that wish..

That once wish to just disappear!
And she did.. to a whole new world..
But wishes- are not all that they are cracked up to be..

Now all she wanted was to see her father..

Depawsit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noise and clutter, noise and clutter. That's all he saw when he ventured into the main pridal areas. Dozens of lions going about their lives, all in one tiny place. It was enough to drive a cub mad! If he wasn't already slightly there on his own. Sighing to himself, the male ventured off into his own mind, trying his best to think up some scenario that would make this day more enjoyable. But for once, he could think of nothing. All he could focus on was watching his tail and paws! All these adult bustling around, it wasn't normal. Well it was normal, but the frantic pace, and the loud whispers? That wasn't normal, and even he knew that much.

Abduction, spies ...

Words whispered from the lips of those above him, and he only knew what one of them meant. It was becoming too much to handle, the poor guy was quivering in his boots.

That's when he saw her, a bright red bump cowering among the same paws he himself had tried so hard to avoid. Though, she seemed to be fairing far worse than he had. Frowning, Fiachra picked up his pace and darted around the adult's legs. She needed help, he couldn't just leave her there to fend for herself.

Finally he made it by her side, and swatted at the adult paws around him. In helped - if only momentarily and he was allowed a grace period in order to help her recover.

"Hey ... Are you alright?"

His words were soft, as was his normal tone, but there was a bit of panic in at as well. Offering his paw to the female, he lightly tapped her on the shoulder first. Making sure she had in fact heard him. "Here, I can help you!"

Chi Sohma

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 pm
Billy's face was decorated in sand, and when the paw reached her shoulder- her head whipped around causing sand to scatter everywhere. Even from the look on her face, the distraught look didn't leave her. It was a cub, ... whom wasn't ignoring her and she lifted her body up slowly. Beginning to realize that she wasn't going to find neither of her parents here.That unsettling devastation was creeping in to her heart now..

Ears flat. "Where am I. And .. And where are my parents." Her voice seemed so urgent. So angry. "Where is my family!" But her words sounded choked up and at a complete loss. But she was a tough cookie, though she had tears before- the sand had dried them and only her eyes seemed to gloss over the effect of them.

That hurt so deep, like a fresh wound. It ailed sooo deeply.

"Who brought me here. I swear if its mother I will tell father!" But likely this cub didn't know anything- like her siblings- so she turned around and hung her head low... To silently hurt alone, this pain now- would later fuel her achievements but for now, in her eyes seemed like the world had ended... Her siblings- her father's smile.. That she had almost completely ignored the cub at this point of her depression without meaning to...

Depawsit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:37 pm
The poor cub was completely taken aback by her sudden demands, but at the same found himself insanely curious about her dilemma. Obviously she was lost, and didn't belong here at all. Normally he wouldn't have thought anything of it, but there seemed to have been a lot of cubs lately with the same problem.

"W-Well you're at home, in the Kizingo'Zaa. Don't you remember coming here?" That part, he was confused by, all the other cubs remembered their trip here. Some with lions they didn't know and others with lions they did. This girl was just a strange ball of confusion today.

"I'm sorry I don't know anything about your parents ..." Fiachra's strange grin turned into an abrupt from as the words escaped his lips. Now he knew just how sad she must be, to not know where he parents were.

"I-I can help you look for them if you want ..."

He tried to regain a grin, but her quick turn about only made things more difficult for him.

"H-Hey don't cry, everything will be OK." With a slow movement, Fiachra reached out his arm and patted the young cub on the shoulder to comfort her.

"Would you like some company while you try to figure things out? I bet i'd make some real good company ... but you can't cry ... when girls cry it makes me feel all weird inside!"

Chi Sohma
omfg so sorry for the wait Chi! >'_<

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 am

The panic was not letting her understand, as she grabbed on to the lion cub next to her. Slowly, she was getting it when he said the pride'd name. That wasnt mommas pride at all.. "Ive been.........stolen.."
Her voice showed the urgency, the utter terror of that fact. Enough to cause her hunches to fall with a thud and sand puffed in smoke around her... In shock that this happened. What she wished for came true.. To disappear. No wonder these lions looked funny with garments.. She didnt know them!

Slowly her head.turned from looking down wise eyes with tears, to looking at him.... Still tears. "Im not crying!" A lie to keep herself sane. Her lip quivered, then she bit down as more tears came out.
"Im not a giiiirl! I dont cry." She almost screamed but her voice cracked midway. Looking away from him and biting down on her lipto gain composure, but like she did with daddy-she pushed her forehead in to the boys shoulder and rubbed her face against it not to show how crazy this all was in her head. There had to be a way to get outta here and to dad..

"Youd help me look for them...." Her voice now sounded more serious .. But still a heavy weight of sadness upon it.

Depawsit
no prob. I think they grew so we are gunna have to catch up to them and his mentor rp with billy. Next rp is that! No?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 pm
Stolen huh?

Well he supposed that could always be an option, there were always cubs coming into the pride and sometimes there weren't parents with them. But who in his pride would steal a cub? He shook that question off for another time, this girl was a much more pressing matter than how she had gotten here. He knew he had to calm her down, but her crying .... it was making him tummy knot up and he felt ... awkward as heck.

He continued slow pats on the back, occasionally alternating for a small back rub. His hope was that it would soothe her nerves, but she seemed to get more confusing by the second.

"But .. if you're not a girl ...." Shaking his head free of the clutter, he tried to focus. "Y'know what it doesn't matter." Taking his paw from her back he offered to wipe a tear from her eye, "Those sure look like tears to me. But its OK I won't tell anyone. Ev-" Before he could finish proclaiming his secret, he felt the cub's face burrow into his chest and he returned to patting her gently.

"Of course! But if they aren't here ... I think we might have to be a little older before we can look." He frowned, the upset showing in his face. He knew it probably wasn't what she wanted to hear, but he also knew that what he'd said was true. Two cubs out past the borders? They wouldn't last a day.

Chi Sohma

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:32 pm

"You can't tell anyone! Be-becau-cause I wasn't!"

Her ears went back, and she looked almost devastated at his statement. "So I have to stay here forever!?!?!? Til.. Til I get old and wrinkley!? Then I can go!?" At this point she started to freak out again, and her brain went in to overload enough to simply stop and break down. Grabbing her paws in to her face.. And just cried.. More. Trying to scratch her tears away from her face, she didn't want him to see her crying.

"I just.. wanna go home.."

Trauma started to sink in.. and soon after a few moments of intensive crying... she passed out.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:00 am
As the cub passed out before him, he had no idea what to do, and he began to panic. His eyes darted every which way, looking for an adult that could help. But it seemed that while the two had been talking, all of the adults had simply vanished.

Oh boy..

Panic continued to set in, and his paws began to tremble, what was he going to do? Maybe she was just asleep? Gently, he began to tap lightly at her face.

"H-Hey, wake up! You can't just fall asleep on me like this!" Changing tactics he began to nudge her shoulder. "C'mon, its not all that bad. Just please ... please wake up!"

It seemed no matter how hard he tried to shove her, she wasn't going to budge. Glancing behind him, he knew he only had one move left. Then he would have to bring in an adult. He hoped that wasn't necessary though ... whoever she was, she didn't seem ready to meet an adult just yet.

With a heavy sigh, he went against everything he was taught and headed for the ocean, perhaps if he could just splash some water on her ... she would wake up! He didn't want to leave her, asleep on the beach like that. But he didn't have a choice!

Every few steps, he would look back to ensure she was OK. And with every step he took, he felt that much farther away from her. Quickening his pace, he found a seashell lying on the beach and used it to cup some water into. Then he slowly and steadily made his way back to her. Where he dropped the cold water, directly into her face. Wincing, and taking a few steps back he waited to see if his newest tactic would work,

Chi Sohma

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 pm

She had yet to find a suiting family to take her in. She was floating in a world with endless questions, agonies, and for something so pure, was corrupting something fierce within her soul.

'Help!' She screamed within this empty abyss...
'Momma! pappa!' But in this abyss, she hoped to see their faces, of her parents but she couldn't form the images in her head.. Could she have forgotten them?

When water was splashed upon her face, she quickly jerked up and started gasping for air as if he had drowned her- but she had come back. Coughing up some water and snorting out what stuck in her nose."PAPPA!" But he wasn't around, and she was back in the reality where her family was gone and she was alone.. well, not completely. She looked at the cub whom brought her back, tears were falling down her face.. and with all of the left over strength she had, she hugged him....

"I won't ever see them again.. will I..." She whispered, her ears flat against her head. All she could do is grieve, and when she hugged tighter she whispered in to his ear.

"Thank you.."

Depawsit
A very old tag but I would love to continue, and if he has plots lmk

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas