Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

Chuguu plodded on in the dusty lands of the savanna. She was no stranger to wandering through the unclaimed lands but the prospect of going on alone any longer was getting quite depressing since her pride had scattered to the winds. It had been so long since she had been part of a group that she not only wanted to find somewhere to belong but she began to hunger for the camaraderie of the company of others again.

On this day it wasn't much different than the others she's had in her wandering days. The only slightest change was of the smell of salt water on the breeze. Walking into the gentle caresses of the air she followed her nose towards the water. Before long the breezes picked up a bit and Chuguu's ears perked up as she detected the sound of crashing waves in the distance, but there was more than that, mixed into the watery sounds was the noises of the hustle and bustle of not just a few others but a whole group. Chuguu couldn't help the excitement and hope that possibly when she found the source of the sounds she could find others to join instead of living alone any longer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am
The male didn't do well surrounded by others. Mainly because he was always upsetting someone. And not everyone had a very good view of him. But he wasn't quite yet an adult, so he supposed he still had quite a long time to harass and annoy everyone. Especially Bonni.. She made it fun. He still thought that deep down, she had a thing for him. He wouldn't have minded having relations with the pretty thing. But she said no, and that was enough for him.

He had been wandering around the forest, keeping well away from the crowd. So when he saw the dark female staring at the group, he grinned, and leapt from his perch on a nice rock.

"If you be lookin' for somethin'.. Mayhaps I can help." He said, a goofy smile on his features.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:30 pm
Chuguu stopped abruptly in her tracks at the appearance of the lion. She mentally chastised herself for not paying attention more to her surroundings. It had seemed like she had let her hope get the better of her.

"Umm... I'm not really.... looking for anything per-say," she responded as she tried to take in the lion before her. "I've just been kinda lonely is all,"she muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:55 pm
Master Wild Mage

Oh so she was lonely? Well he could tell from her body language. She hadn't realized how much she had let on when she was paying no attention. She was lucky that he was a good.. er, well.. sort of good guy.

"Aye? Well that tis a shame. Why is a dove like you lonely?" He asked, and his eyes took a look of concern, and flirtation. He really wasn't the type to truly care about her ordeals, but if it could get him a little action perhaps.. Then he would put up with the charade.

"I am Jakk. I am called Sparrow though. What do they call you, love?" He asked.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items