Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] A little bit of rest. [Lifen/Mengyao] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:32 pm
Mengyao adopted the most innocent expression he could muster (which really wasn't very innocent at all), and gave a little wave of his fan as Lifen departed, turning around to take a seat on his bed once more. However, he quickly rose again, this time in search of a particular book that he could not seem to find anywhere within his altogether too-humble abode.

It only took her a few moments to accomplish her errand, and soon after she had left, Mengyao heard the approaching footsteps that indicated Lifen's return. The tent flap swung open, and she stepped in, carrying a small hoard of items within her pale arms.

"Get enough?" he asked her, smirking, and obliged to her wishes and sat back down on the bed, tucking his hands into his sleeves. Mengyao's eyes flickered towards the pin in her hand and he gave it a quick scrutinizing look, tilting his head to the side.

"Seems appropriate," he said mildly. "Well, now, I suppose we had better get on with it, then."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:06 am
Nodding softly, she kind of tensed up when he stated his approval, not entirely sure how appropriate it was for her to cause him pain. Well. She assumed this would be painful, she had no earrings of her own. Maybe she would invest in that idea for the future.

Clearing her throat, she moved his hair so that she could access his ear a little better, using some of the cotton and fluid to clea the location before picking up the piercing gun.

"I owe you a story." She stated, as she worked the small bolt in to the gun, looking at him over her lashes, a dash of red on her face. "I went walking near the location of the War Clansmen to see what they had done with their land," she started, setting the gun over the spot on his ear she had marked out as the location of his permanent piercing, before breathing a little. First for everyone. "I met Miss Shaheen while I was there - a Chieftess - which I assume is a noblewoman in their portion of the clan. On three." she stated, cutting the story short to set up a countdown.

"One - two -" Before she could get to three, she allowed the short moment of anticipation to squeeze the trigger, setting the post in his ear, before putting down the gun and allowing herself fuss a little about what she had done, checking that nothing had bled or anything. She continued her story to calm herself down. "She took me flying. I really had no choice, as the War Clansmen live in the trees. It was a liittle scary at first, being picked up, as you know. But rather a interesting feeling, flying. . ." she trailed before looking to him. "How do you feel?"

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm
He waited patiently for her to get herself situated, Mengyao sitting comfortably on the edge of the bed with his hands tucked into his voluminous sleeves. His fingers were absently stroking the feathers of his fan, which was hidden beneath the yards of blue cloth as though it were somehow comforting to him.

"I have not heard of this...Shaheen before," said Mengyao truthfully, tilting his head a little to allow Lifen easier access to his ear. He could feel the press of metal against his skin, but he made no move to pull away. "I suppose - ow."

There was the fleeting feeling of pain, a sharp sting in his ear that ricocheted through his head, but then it was gone as quickly as it had come, a very odd sensation settling into his ear that was neither pain nor comfort. Mengyao stayed quite still, but after a moment he said, "You went flying? You don't like heights, if I recall."

He lifted a hand, hesitantly brushing his fingers over his ear, which felt a little warmer than usual and now had the added oddity of something metallic against his skin.

"Fine," answered Mengyao truthfully. "It is a little strange, but I should think I will grow accustomed to it rather quickly."

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff