Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image

Thor was made for the stormborn. No really, I planned him to go in that direction before I got him. But due to life being a pain in the backside, I've not managed to get this boy's plots going. So first- introductions.

'Personality:
Strong, confident, and completely full of himself, Thor thinks that he's magic on ice. Nothing is impossible for this lion... at least not in his mind. He sees any words of discouragement as a challenge and any obstacle as just one more thing to overcome. For all his prowess in battle and physical strength, Thor isn't the sharpest of individuals. He's not dumb, per say, but he doesn't think his actions through. A lot of his actions run on impulse and a lot of times he doesn't learn his lesson until he's had his paw stepped on one too many times. Behind his flaws, he truly does have a good heart. He's fiercely protective of those he loves, even those that would be loathe to return such affection.

Plots?
• I'm looking for a duel to get him into the vikings! As many as it takes to get in, I really have no luck with dice.
• Lots of pride interaction and lots of duels. I want him to become a reaver and to become one of the more successful ones (dice willing).
I'm not looking for mates! Reeshie Hack is questing for Sif and he'll be loyal to her.
• A group of friends. Seen Tales of Asgard or read them? Well, Thor has a group of friends that he likes to lead into chaos so they have new stories to tell their fellows... the truth may or may not get bent around on occasion. it's all in good fun.
• I'm not looking for any more blood relations. He has his half brother, Loki, and that's all I'm really looking for.
• RIRILOKI PLOTS D<

So if you're up for some rp, a duel, a plot, please let me know! There's really no form, just speak up.
... and I may or may not have Thor talk in all caps.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:14 pm
I LIKE THIS PRIDE. ANOTHER!
I do have more Stormborn and future Stormborn to throw out for plot.

User Image
Name: Icarus | Full Size-Image | Cert |
Meaning: "Sun" (Old Roman)
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
- Freeborn

Personality:
Icarus is a glutton for knowledge. Secrets, gossip, rumors, and legends- he wants to hear them all. He has a mind like a steel trap and as he grows, his quiet temper will make him just as dangerous. Without his father actively about during his lifetime, and very little information about him, Icarus will likely cling to any father figure that presents itself, learning the ways of the pride and of his future rank from him. His being a b*****d seems to trouble him a bit, and it may be the source of his reclusive nature, but he will never speak of it.

As he grows, Icarus will lack the physical build of much of the pride and instead be a thinner, more limber individual with a quick mind, a sharp wit, and an agile body to compensate. He's a thinker, and an ambitious one at that. It's highly unlikely that he'll allow hardly anyone to get close enough to get a good sense of who he is.

Currently, the only one that Icarus can truly confide in is his sister, Phaeton. The two are practically connected at the hip, one can never be seen without the other. He's fiercely protective of her and has made it very, very clear that anyone messing with or harassing his sister will deal with him. As a cub- this is so comical it's almost adorable, but it will likely carry into his adulthood.

Plots?
• Icarus is pretty much a b*****d. He won't know his father, he won't know too much about him and so- he'll be looking for a father figure to help guide him into adulthood.
• He's an ambitious little thing, I want him to show some sly qualities to others his age and perhaps begin climbing the social ladder within the pride. I would like him to have some influence and a small name for himself among his peers by the time he reaches adulthood. (Yes, he's an adult currently but I really want some backlogged rp so I can build him up a bit. I really love this boy and I want to get a good lot of development done.)
• I would like Icarus to have a rival or two- someone who he constantly bumps shoulders with within the pride. It could be a family member, a pride member, or a hostile rogue.
• Concerning mates- that'll be a little tricky. He was sired by Al-Hattal and thus- he's related to most lions in SoA XD. His maternal line is also very, very large and it stretches into many prides through the Savannah. I'll either be looking for a completely unattached mate (meaning she has no existing family), or a female with a detailed family tree completed so I can insure that we won't be crossing the beams.
• Icarus may take after his father and fling a few times, but the same restrictions apply concerning flings. I'm not into incest so either the girls have to have their lines VERY carefully checked or they have to be completely unattached to a family.
• I want to develop his abilities as a seer. At the moment, I'm not sure what to do.

User Image
Name: Vilkas |Cert |
Meaning: Wolf
Pride Vikings
Personality:
Vilkas is the 'brains' of the family. He's clever, cunning, and perhaps a little cold. He keeps everyone at an arm's length and tends to come off as a p***k. Farkas trusts him to make all the decisions regarding their activities and who they get involved with. Vilkas is terribly protective of Farkas and will often bully him around 'for his own good'.

Plots?
• He's going no where without his twin brother, Farkas.
• He'll be joining the vikings pretty soon! So I'd like plots for joining and in-pride.
• Vilkas has already won a duel, I'm just waiting on a last post and I'll post for his cert.
• Vilkas is not as kindly as his brother but...he is a diamond in the rough sort. It'll take a nice, strong lady to bring that out. Until then, he's kind of a flinger.
• I know there's a few flings set up but I forget who! Please remind me.
• I want a lot of stormborn interaction. He's kind of a straight-forward individual and if he doesn't like something... he's going to say it.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:19 pm
Want plots?
Tell me who with, who you have, and what the plot is. No form required, just speak up!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 pm
YOU GET NO RIRILOKI PLOTS, EVER!

THOR IS DENIED LOKI PLOTS, DENIED!

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 pm
I like your thread title.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:59 pm
@Riri:
WHY WON'T YOU LET ME LOVE YOU!?
THOR WANTS TO KNOW THIS OF HIS BROTHER.

@Fel:
It seemed highly appropriate >>  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image

Your boys are all welcome to visit with Tal or bother her for items since she ICly is a crafter. Don't be fooled by the sweet nature, she does have a bit of steel under the soft paws. She's not actively looking for a mate since I have another fling plotted for her, but more friends would be nice.

My only other vikings are a leopon thrall and a cub of Tal's.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image

Bousvor is open for viking stuff. He needs to go aviking with others, and duels are always welcomed. Doesn't talk much, and likes to observe.

I plan for him to become a Captain eventually. He will be looking for those to serve under him.

magnadearel

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 am
User Image
Njal has mixed feelings about peeps joining, but he can still do challenges and stuff 8D And even be buddies with people, because why not?

User Image
He's chillin' in the Stormborn under the disguise of Thorgnyr, messenger of the gods. His disguised form is MAGIKUL, as in he showcases his ability to make thunder sound at will, claiming it was a gift. xD

Both of them just need more stormborn interactions ;w;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:13 pm
Thalion

Thaaaaaaaal, I finally got my Skyrim gal and signed her up as a original member of the Stormborn, so now I shall eventually requireth twinny RP with you and mah Nerp. =D

This is Hethur ((Pronounced Hett-hurr)) Hethur is a feisty, fiery, little halfpint bard-wannabe. She don't take no sass or belittling for anyone, and can hold her own in a battle of wits and tongue. That said she also can be a bit flirtatious, loves conversation, can go in to humorous, animated, rants, and is quite the entertainer. She is also very duty-driven, and used to be quite a brat, but learning responsibility has really worked to mature her a bit. =3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 pm
Inari here is a fresh stormborn, I'd love for her to meet some more pridemembers, maybe make some friends. :3 If she hits it off with one of yours, I'd be open to a fling, but I'm not really actively looking. (She's only related to a half-sister I customed for her- she has no real bloodlines, so all good on the relative front.) I can't offer duels for Thor, though- she's not a reaver yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:26 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

A casual meeting rp would work! Anyone in particular you want to rp with first?
magnadearel

Vilkas needs to get out so if you’re looking for a partner for aviking, I’m up for that! Would you like me to start something? :3
wooga Paes

Oh both would be awesome! Thor needs a duel and I would be amused as heck to have him buddy up to the god of thunder. XD
F a y t h – x

Ooh skyrim rp is always good! I’d love for Vilkas to meet her. :3 They’d be fun to have palling around the Vikings. XD
Light Atago

Ooh she’s so pretty *w* I’d love rp with her! My boys can fling but Vilkas has..two I think lined up already and poor Icarus is related to half of soa so I gotta be careful. XDD But Icarus can use a friend/bully (Depending on how the rp goes). I really want to flesh him out.

@Everyone:
I just started school so I’m sorry this took so long to answer to! Once I’m comfortable in my new schedule I’ll be more frequent. :3  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:40 pm
Thalion

Vilkas needs to get out so if you’re looking for a partner for aviking, I’m up for that! Would you like me to start something? :3

Would love to have aviking rp! If you could please?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 am
Thalion
Kathryn Dragonna

A casual meeting rp would work! Anyone in particular you want to rp with first?

@Everyone:
I just started school so I’m sorry this took so long to answer to! Once I’m comfortable in my new schedule I’ll be more frequent. :3

I don't mind any of them really. Her being a crafter makes it easier... I also do have some others I can offer later once I get their Reaver status for them.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:22 pm
I.... will totally start hitting you guys up to see if you still want some rp after finals. XDD SOON.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games