• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 am
Yumitoko II
Kit Kat Purrpurr

If you wanted to join our site, you should do this 3nodding :
http://therian-guide.com/forum/member.php?action=register&referrer=185

And I actually wrote down what my first shift was like.

I'm not sure how much time I spent being shifted. But I definitely did.

I've never felt the way I did. At first I was seeing tunnel vision, and my view was small. I had to think of every detail about what I was. But, as time we t on, my view got wider. And I did more things automatically. Like yawning the way they do, and growling. I roared. I really roared.

And every time I roared, I felt this burning sensation starting in my gut, then slowly working its way through my body. I felt my eyes vibrating in their sockets. I don't even know how to do that. And my limps were vibrating.

At one point, I was envisioning climbing up a tree, but then suddenly my vision went grey. I couldn't see anything, I wanted the fog to be clear. So I growled and snarled and roared. And eventually, I felt the vibrating reach its peak, and then stop. And I could see. See very very clearly (my eyes were closed the whole time).

Clearly.

As a jaguar.

I envisioned a landscape not known well by jaguars; a grassy field with almost no trees. I began to pant in the hot sun and felt the heat getting under my fur. Flies started bothering me and I shook my head. I looked around and spotted what looked like a jungle of sorts off in the distance. So I started off at a run towards it. About midway to it, I began to get really thirsty, so I lifted my head in the air and sniffed. I could smell a spring not far off, and when I get there, I leaned down to the water and lapped it up with my tongue. When I turned around to head back, I came face to face with another jaguar. We exchanged growls and angry looks, but I managed to get past him. When I arrived at the forest, I climbed up a tree and laid down in the branches. And I knew. I could open my eyes and be a jaguar.

So I opened my eyes actually, and I could still see the landscape. Even if I was looking directly at my room, I saw a faded image of the plain. And I still felt like a jaguar. I got down off my bed because Temari kept trying to get in my room by annoying me with her scratching at the door. So I snarled at the door and she stopped. Then I jumped back on the bed and laid down again, where I set my head down and relaxed for a few minutes.then I realized I would have to become human again, so I had to envision myself with my human features again. And slowly, I became human again. I'm all good now.

I have I'm just lurking and shy, seeing how other people deal with being Therian and seeing and hearing how others find their Theriotypes.

Wow that's a very strong shift too.
I'll post sooner or later under the name Mikuru-Yuki…I post in that name so my family can't search up my old usernames and know it's me. xD

I feel close to big cats more than the domestic type, they fascinate me more and I feel actually calmer near them and wonder what it's like through their eyes.

I spend more time with my dogs than actual people because they don't really seem to understand me as much, my dogs accept me but they know I'm not the same, I might be something bigger, they love me but know I can get a bit scary haha. I do like the fact that they understand things more in actions than words, my dogs don't actually bark much at all, they probably growl more than bark but are not bad dogs.

Still they're good to wrestle with when I feel like it, I like a good wrestle haha,
as much as I like smaller dogs for the fact they are cute, I like bigger dogs because they keep me warm in the winter and I can wrestle with them properly. xD

They do accept me but know I'm not one of them, maybe I'm just crazy. xD
Although I've been wondering if it's possible for animals to have the soul's of other animals or humans, because my eldest dog at times seems rather human and sometimes cat like… that's an interesting spin on things. sweatdrop
Think since getting the puppy she's more dog like again, he's almost a year old anyways. *ramble*

I'll post soon and see, for now I think it's good to talk regardless and I found out about Therianthropes from Wolf Therians because they are very common, it does seem a bit unfair that they are being so exclusive when there's so many of them. But it's in the nature of wolves to stay with other wolves I suppose…

*continues to lurk* ninja

Yeah, I'm glad I helped you a bit with this, though. >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 am
Kit Kat Purrpurr

Yeah, I'm glad I helped you a bit with this, though. >w<
Hehe, I hope you find some other big cats soon, there must be a few small groups somewhere, although you wouldn't naturally roam together it's still good to talk.

And Thank you. biggrin  

Yumitoko II

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 am
@Kat: I enjoyed reading your shift. Honestly, I'm not sure tehrians can have more than one animal, but I feel that way. Whether it's uncommon or not, I have had similar situations occur, but not nearly as vivid unfortunately. I have a vision of a world that I escape to when I need time. And I'm never human there. I'm a hybrid animal. But again, I'm not sure that's possible. >.< Ugh, confuzzling. v.v Maybe I'm just crazy, lol. ^+^?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 am
Soriku the Ookami
@Kat: I enjoyed reading your shift. Honestly, I'm not sure tehrians can have more than one animal, but I feel that way. Whether it's uncommon or not, I have had similar situations occur, but not nearly as vivid unfortunately. I have a vision of a world that I escape to when I need time. And I'm never human there. I'm a hybrid animal. But again, I'm not sure that's possible. >.< Ugh, confuzzling. v.v Maybe I'm just crazy, lol. ^+^?
You might be Otherkin possibly or some sort of Polykin… not sure if they exist though...  

Yumitoko II

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 pm
@Yumi: ...a what?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 am
Caan you imagine a cow pack? amazing.  

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 am
Rook Sage
Caan you imagine a cow pack? amazing.

Dat herd.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 am
Pack sounds cooler. Herd sounds like we're just waiting to be tipped.  

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Jaguar spirit

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:44 pm
It seems to me that perhaps your seeking a lions pride, they are close but enjoy their personal space aswell  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:27 pm
True Boogy Monster
It seems to me that perhaps your seeking a lions pride, they are close but enjoy their personal space aswell

I'm in a kinship, more or less. Since "pride" seems misplaced :s  

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IcyWind Glaceon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:42 am
Personally on this matter, and this may just be me, but there are those kinds of people that just need that sense of belonging with others. So when a pack would come around that feeling is fulfilled there. In a sense, it is just like in real life. People get together with groups and stay with them. There are geeks, nerds, etc. But we all fit together in very different roles. I'm not going to say that I am Therian or not because I don't believe I am. I have never shown any other traits that my spirit is linked to anything else. I am just me.

However I will say this. I've found that life is difficult even if you go about it alone. So working with a pack is a good thing. Being left out will be a common thing. When you first join a group you are left out because you are new there. How long that takes to get in is another thing. But it is just another part of real life.

Last thing I want to say is don't take this the wrong way. I'm viewing this from a different perspective. I don't exactly feel like I fit in here because I can't relate with most people here. HOWEVER I am someone that will respect one another because of the fact I am friendly to people until they do something to harm me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am
I personally am a wolf Therian, I tend to be more of a lone wolf though. I have a pack, but it's strictly in the astrol realm, I don't associate well with other humans, and haven't really ever met other Therians before. But I'm more then willing to talk with you smile I do like being social, I'm just not very good at it.

Soriku the Ookami

Though I will say you are not crazy. You simply are like me. If you'd like me to elaborate PM me so we don't take up too much space in this thread :3  

Azrael_Demurstra

Invisible Werewolf

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 am
I wish I would have seen this back when you originally posted it Kit.I'm not really active on gaia anymore.I am a wolf therian myself and I am the alpha of a powerful pack of about 60 members,but we're NOT exclusive.

In fact we have many feline therians in our ranks,one of my best friends is a black panther therian,and the other is a cougar.We're mostly wolves but many other animals are mixed in,we even allow some furries provided they can wrap their heads around our very primal natures.
If you have a facebook and want kinship with other therians pm me and I'll respond when I check in on my gaia.
We're a real life pack and meet up sometimes,but we're based out of facebook and we've very active.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff