Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Sibling Assistance (Yuzhi & Tseng) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 pm
At that, Tseng raised an eyebrow while leaning in a little closer to his sister.

"Oooooh? You perhaps... fancy this Salbei?" he asked with a grin. If this was the case, he was definitely going to need to meet him! See who this person who had caught the eye of his sibling is exactly. That thought slipped aside as she spoke of other things.

"Troubled? What troubles you my dear Yuyu?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:17 pm
Her expression darkened as she shot her brother a glare, "No I do not. Do not be ridiculous or I will stop assisting you," she huffed at him. Still Yuzhi's face blushed helplessly at her sibling's teasing. It was something about the way he worded it, as if he was expecting her to giggle or behave infatuated.

The second question made her relax a bit.

"I just feel like I do not contribute enough some days," was all she said in explanation.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 pm
Tseng gave his little sister a rather smug expression, rubbing his chin in a way that definitely suggested that he was thinking one thing or another. However, he soon dropped it as things switched gears to something more serious.

"Ah. We all have our slow days. I know you do your part, dear sister. Why, you're helping me right now as we speak!" he nodded firmly.

"You are a hard worker. No slacker! Perhaps you are a little hard upon yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 pm
Yuzhi uttered a soft sound of thought in response to Tseng. Naturally, she ignored his earlier smug expression. The quicker he dropped the subject of Salbei the better, she regretted bringing the Famine Horseman up in the first place.

"I suppose so. I just feel as if I could be doing something more is all," she sighed a bit as she finished off another charm and worked on yet more. A nice tidy pile was beginning to form near her. Yuzhi briefly wondered how many her brother would want.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 pm
The feature of the older brother soften at Yuzhi's sigh.

"You will find your new calling soon enough. I have great faith in you, my Yuyu. We are all destined for greatness. For we are the horsemen."

It was one of the rarer moments where he wasn't being completely dramatic and theatrical. His voice was toned down to something softer as he spoke.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff