Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Other Randomness :.
Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden, Volume 10!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animexgames

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:24 pm
I gave up on Fushigi Yugi even ppl online said that the manga was over. With that cliff hanger in #9 I knew it couldnt be over. someone has to interupt them before they get down and dirty. heart heart Im exsited  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 am
I had it on preorder from Amazon, so I got it Tuesday and managed to find the time to sit down and finally read it yesterday~ It's excellent! I can't wait for volume 11...luckily, it's scheduled for next March! Everything is going to hell though, and even Watase admits that there's not a whole lot longer to go in the series (though it's still ongoing in Japan, so there's obviously still more, haha).  

kel aka gandy
Captain

animexgames

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:29 pm
kel aka gandy
I had it on preorder from Amazon, so I got it Tuesday and managed to find the time to sit down and finally read it yesterday~ It's excellent! I can't wait for volume 11...luckily, it's scheduled for next March! Everything is going to hell though, and even Watase admits that there's not a whole lot longer to go in the series (though it's still ongoing in Japan, so there's obviously still more, haha).

I cant find it at my barns& noble they dont even have the other ones. But I knew there would be more to the story just not a whole lot more its kinda going twords the end. I was just like gonk why did she stop and every one online said it was over, I knew it was lies though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 pm
animexgames
I cant find it at my barns& noble they dont even have the other ones. But I knew there would be more to the story just not a whole lot more its kinda going twords the end. I was just like gonk why did she stop and every one online said it was over, I knew it was lies though.

Barnes and Noble should be able to order it for you if you ask someone in the store (there's usually a kiosk-type thing in the middle of the store with people you can ask). :] It's well worth it~
The series was on hiatus for quite some time (which is probably why you were finding that it was over) and now it just runs on a slow schedule (basically 1 volume per year).  

kel aka gandy
Captain

.: Other Randomness :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces