Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 am
User Image

Pages had turned in her life, she hadn't had an urge to be anywhere, had no family.. rarely a friend or two. Luned was basically alone, if not just simply alone, no true alternatives to life expect to wander and wonder.

A pride!

The thought of it tickled her nearly pink, now where to find one of those would be the hard part, they normally did not scream out at one and let them know its there. Or so she figured, the negativity and positivity fought briefly in her head and she gave it a good shake. Just do, don't think, she reminded herself sourly. And so her paws began to carry her, freely at first then a refreshing, salty tang hit the air like a rock. This caused her to cough shortly, but as she got used to it the scent became sort of soothing.

It also hid something she should have been aware of, her nose thrown off, ears pointed to the crash of a wave. Alone was dangerous when one wasn't paying attention, especially when that that individual was so close to a pride, it could potentially hurt...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 am
Green Ever After

The ebony male had been lucky in life it seemed. A brother, his crewmates, and the good way of life were treating him well. Kipapae hadn't known his life would be set for the Pirates, but once he had arrived in the place, he knew he'd never leave. He was happy that Tsiwimbo had followed as well.

His amethyst colored orbs scanned the beaches, looking for any sort of fish that would be easy to catch. The Drunk Day of rest was coming, and he was working to help prepare things.. Even though he was no hunter. His life was with his Crew Mates. Tsi had taught him a thing or too, though.

Normally a decent sized fish would gleam in the water, catching his eyes immediately. Today, however, he wasn't having such luck.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:27 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Luned was beyond intrigued by the sounds that were beginning to still some ways away. The salty breeze blew softly and swiftly dissipated before rising to her nostrils again and dragging away. It was long before she was following the scent, it seemed to worm its way into her brain slowly, weaseling into her thoughts and causing her to drift in and out of a pleasant haze. She was relaxing for the first time in ages, not on her tip toes through the savannah or avoiding fights here and there.

Here, she was at peace,

One moment her eyes were closed, she hadn't seen the large body of water yet, hadn't ever been near anything like it and she didn't know it was even there. Explorer was not a title she could truly have earned just yet. So she wasn't expecting 2 things.

With a few steady and sure paw steps she felt the brush and plants fall free from beneath her steps and something uncomfortable settled beneath her paw pads. Luned opened her eyes, slowly, and she gasped lightly. The first thing they settled on was the large body of water. It glimmered, shone, and seemed to almost dance as she was hit with yet another salty breeze. It was magical, wonderful and simply breathtaking.

Then there was trouble, she didn't notice him at first, she had been to focused on the water. She took a few paw steps forward, and stopped. A silence had taken over the area and just as she noticed the male wild dog, seated, concentrating on something her fore paw hit the ground. Between her paw and the ground lay an unsuspecting branch, unfortunately for both the branch and herself, it snapped.

The brief sound of it shattering never seemed to fade and Luned stood, frozen, but showed no signs of fear. Instead she smoothly guided herself into a relaxed, but ready to defend stance.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 pm
Green Ever After

He sighed, giving up on finding the fish that was to be his meal. Maybe he should let the real hunters do the fishing. Catching gazelle could be a lot faster sometimes, but for that he may have to have a group. He was no lion, and he lacked the strength to bring large animals down on his own. But he would certainly knock the breath out of them when he bulldozed over them. He was larger than his brother, and was big for a wild dog in general.

He had been mulling over finding his brother and asking him for help with the hunt, and then that branch snapped and his head whipped around. His ears perked, and he looked cautious, yet still not really unfriendly. When his eyes landed on the female he almost chuckled. She looked defensive, yet she didn't really look fearful. He was happy for that, because if there was a pirate to fear, it wasn't him.

"Come over here. I don't bite." He barked, calling her closer. There was truth in the fact that he wished there were more of his kind here.. But he wasn't assuming she was planning on staying either. Though he noted.. It would be great if she did.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:50 am
Luned was hesitant to comply with the suggestion at first, no matter the precious circumstances of having pride lands. The nerves brought on by actually being around an individual were enormous and she found herself simply nodding and moving forward, would nerves damage her function to speak? But when she forced herself to break into a small smile she began to relax. He was like any other wild dog she had seen before, but quite a bit larger.

"What exactly were you trying to do?" She asked, skipping introductions, the male wild dog seemed stuck in a frustrated cycle of something, and certainly with his eyes glued to the water he meant to catch something. A laugh climbed it's way up her throat briefly then dissipated as she caught herself before a laugh. Could he not hunt?

But she waited, fair was fair, she had to hear him out. "My name is Luned by the way.." She said, taking a seat a little distance away from him. He seemed well enough, but she wasn't about to take too many chances.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:21 am
Green Ever After

She began stepping forward, though he noted that she still seemed hesitant. He lacked the singing voice his brother had, or he might have tried wooing her with it. When wild dogs were as scarce in the area as they were.. A new (and extremely lovely!) face were quite the site for sore eyes.

"I was hunting. Well.. Trying to hunt. And by hunting I mean fishing. I'm not doing so well." He admitted, looking back to the rolling waves that were crashing over the sand. He had never claimed to be an expert fisherman, so he didn't have anything to hide by being bad at it.

"Luned, eh? Pretty name. Pleasure to meet ya. I am Kipapae. Though here, I go by Sootpaw." He said, bowing his head. He had only been given his pirate name recently. He was thankful to have one. He loved being a pirate.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 am
Honesty? Well that was certainly hard to come by and this handsome devil of a wild dog certainly made it look absolutely wonderful. She definitely appreciated this. Having grown from the child-ish laughing stage she gave a small smile and moved to seat herself next to him. In the company of another she felt slightly off center and open for harassment. It was awkward for her needless to say.

"Perhaps.. we can try together?" She suggested slowly, she wasn't great herself, would never claim to be, but she had caught a few fish in her day. Without a pack or pride to support her she had to learn to survive on her own. It made her wonder what prides or packs would do if all the hunters went missing and they hadn't taught anyone else? This thought struck her as amusing, but again she stopped the laughter that bubbled up and she smiled just in time to accept his name.

"You have, two names?" She questioned lightly.

Perhaps it was a unique name for a different part of the prides mechanics? This was certainly a curious thing to find out, if of course he was willing to share, she was an outsider after all, though she was growing more and more intrigued by the pride as she went. And of course her aspirations of finding a true home were still burning brightly in her mind.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:23 am
Green Ever After

When she sat next to him, he felt himself ease just a bit. He wasn't terrible at the flirting thing, and certainly no where near as awkward as Tsiwimbo. But that didn't mean he was the king of seduction either. He had taken many lessons from the lions, but he had relatively few females of his own species to flirt with here.

"Together? Why, I think that would be a fine idea." He wasn't even thinking about the idea of sharing the meal. Normally he would be wondering if it was smart to hunt in a group. Mainly because if the food was for the pride, and he had help, who did the food go to? He had to make sure the pride ate too.

"Oh! Yes. I do." He said when she asked about his names. "I was born with the name Kipapae." He said while sitting and looking at her curiously.

"Sootpaw is my pirate name. You see, I'm part of a crew. Which would be why my hunting skills are relatively below par." He chuckled, able to joke about himself.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items