Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] What's Orange, Teal, and Bleeds All Over? (Soren/Lan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
Soren meandered through the portal, orange eyes looking around, as he started to move through clan grounds. There was an interesting flower in front of him, so he stepped on it and just kept going. He had no real desire to do anything, maybe he should just take a nap. Laze through the rest of the day. He caught sight of someone from Conquest, and that made up his mind. He had practically left Lan earlier, so he should go apologize! Yes, just seek someone out to apologize for something he did in the past? Sounded good to him.

He got distracted from what he was trying to do a few times, stopping to step on a few flowers here and there, and by people as well. Everyone he came across got a smile, and not only a hello but a "how are you today?" as well. He waved and cockily strutted about.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now then, where was Lan? Ah there she was! Suddenly he was overcome with fear and doubt. What if she didn't want to talk to him? He couldn't just go up to a noble and talk to her like an equal could he? Whatever nobles were they were supposed to be important, and he was just a guardian. Anyone who saw him at that moment would have seen a pout cross the guardian's face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh well, he had a lot to say to her! "Lan~! Lady Lan~!" The voice that poured from him was still deep, a bit rough around the edges. But it was so happy as well, if slightly uncertain as he moved toward her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:57 pm
On does not simply strut about the horsemen camp.

Not unless they were from conquest at least.

After the rather angry exit from the human word, Lan had sequestered herself in a small, rather nice area, to 'learning to sew'. Her learning was slow, but then she had only tied to start to learn a week before. And if asked, she would only say she was learning as it was a necessity. While yes she can go send it off to someone else to fix, it was a skill she needed like many other horsemen and women.

She was not prepared.

The voice that called out her name was in a tone she was quite sure didn't exist. She was also quite sure that it couldn't be the same person because while she looked and saw his general shape, he was awkwardly colored, and he looked happy.

The Soren she was familiar with, did not express happiness in such a manner. Staring at him, she gave a slow nod, paling at the sight of blood dripping down from him. "....Soren?" She mad it a question. Mostly, as she really couldn't believe it to be the same horsemen who had just recently been on a task with her to harvest FEAR.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:05 pm
Oh look, she had said his name. That was all the encouragement he needed. He drew nearer, noticing that she was working on something. He sat in front of her as if absolutely nothing was wrong, cross-legged, resting his elbows on his knees and leaning forward to stare down at the cloth. "What are you working on? It looks pretty, just like you do! Did you make that yourself?" It seemed like he was plagued with being easily distracted, and he was mentally jumping from one thing to the next, unable to just slow down and focus on one thing.

"Oh right! I came here to apologize to you! I'm really, really sorry I was so abrupt with you earlier Lady Lan. I was just trying to get back soon to go get revenge," that hum in the back of his mind was still there, but just as unfocused as he was. "But instead I just went to go fight with some hunter filly and now I'm back! So I wanted to find you first of all and apologize, it seemed like the most important thing to do. Are you mad at me?" When it rained, it poured, and Soren could not stop talking now that he had started.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm
He sat down, and when he complimented her, she froze.

What.

Was.

Even.

Happening?

Her stare was matched with silence as she tried to wrap her brain around the fact he jut called her pretty. Vanity was paired with embarrassment as red filled in her face. "......." She looked down, avoiding looking at him. "I am.. trying to learn how to sew." Trying, the thread and cloth showed a very simple stitch, nothing that would hold for a long time. She tried to continue. "And yes. I am making it myself."

It was going to be burned after and she'd never speak of it again.

Why he wanted to apologize she wasn't sure, she didn't quite understand what was wrong with him. His coloration or his personality. Had he fallen ill?

Scooting just slightly away from him she listened, worried more for him and the fact his back was bleeding and he looked odd and was acting the part of a fool. ".....I'm not angry." Her voice was light, just above a whisper. "But um, are you well Soren?"

She was pretty sure the answer was 'no'.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 pm
He scooted forward a bit before he reached out toward the bit of fabric shew as working on holding out a hand to see it. "You have a good eye for color, I love how all the oranges and teals bleed together that way!" No matter that to anyone else the colors were quite obviously not orange and teal. And to him they looked rather sickening, but he was just going to smooth everything over, coat it all with a glossy polish.

"Oh that is good, I could not bear it if you were upset with me. Considering how very close we are to one another." He grinnged at her. Because meeting her and then doing lair task together made them close. "Everything is going to be just fine! I mean, my Fear shield is completely gone and the claw blades that she sunk into my back will probably leave scars, and well, I'm not actually sure if I can make my way back to my quarters on my own, but nothing else is wrong." All in all he was just fairly cheerful about the whole situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 pm
It wasn't teal and orange. It was red and gold. Soren had gone blind too. Lan's concern was going up rather quickly.

"Soren, you- I what?" she jumped at that. They were not close. They were... acquaintances. Friends if one wanted to stretch it, (by a lot). He was getting close to her and smiling and it was too much. HE was too much. Bleeding after battle and not caring about his own health. And then complimenting her. Smiling at her. It was too much. Whatever was wrong with him was very very wrong.

He didn't even know if he could make it to his home yet he seemed okay with that. He might scar from some hunter b***h's weapon yet he seemed fine with that. "Soren- um." She set the sewing kit down.
"Do you need help? Maybe a healer? I am sure we can get you one if you want?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:45 pm
Hm, did he need help? He thought about that. Ordinarily he would never admit that he needed help, and if he absolutely had to it would be a blunt request or demand. Now, watching her put away her sewing, he gave her his answer. "Yeah, I think I'm too weak to go without seeing one. I guess it would be for the best if they went ahead and patched me up. Then I can just wait around until I heal."

He had actually lost a fair amount of blood, and was feeling a bit light-headed and faint. The colors that had been swirling around were slowly being overtaken by black as it seeped around the corners of his vision, the oranges and teals fading out as he opened his mouth again. "Lady Lan I--"

His words stretched out slowly, oddly as the black took hold and he slumped forward toward the noble as his strength gave way and his arms buckled. At least as he did so his color began to return to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:26 pm
At least he admit it. Soren looked bad, even if she got past the colors aside. The colors began to fade from him, but there wasn't much noticed in that way as he promptly passed out into her lap.

She'd be mad about the blood on her dress later. At the moment Lan was frozen in place, trying to think of a way to get him to a healer.

She'd be mad about the dress later. Scooting from under him, she waved down a passing colony soldier, demanding that they assist her in getting him to a healer. And no, that did not mean an alchemist.

It was difficult to lift him up, the fact she was short not helping. The soldier gave her a look and she let the one trained to carry people do it. Still, she followed and made sure the horseman would be taken care of. She couldn't help feel somewhat responsible for his condition. She would wait for him to regain his sense, apologize, and they would move on. Simple right?

She was still reeling from the pretty compliment he'd give her.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 am
Waking up on his stomach in a strange room was not how Soren preferred to awaken. He groaned, a low, rich tone as he rolled his shoulders, only realizing now that shirt shirt was off, not realizing that the movement caused the muscles in his back to ripple. His back felt odd, tense. He turned his head, and there, just a short distance away, was...Lan?

In a split second it all came back to him and his world began to crumble into an awkward mess. Had he really...in front of...where people could...

He had been smiling. Cheerful.

He had let a hunter b***h escape.

His fists clenched and he closed his eyes.

What had he even done.

"Lan." A simple word croaked out. "I'm sorry. Just...forget. Please." And that was it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:21 pm
He woke and she tensed. "Lay back down Soren. Your back has only been tended to recently." Plus she didn't need to see your chest. She really didn't. Fingers picked at her thread word, ignoring the few drops of blood that stained it. He was talking at least, back to.. normal thankfully. No more smiles or random compliments.

"No ah-" She bit her lip trying to think of how best to phrase it. "Allow me to apologize. I was unaware that I had offended you while we were harvesting fear. I cannot help but think whatever befell you was in part my fault. And.. um." Dared she ask if he had been lying to her? That maybe he didn't think her pretty? Her vanity made her want to ask, but her pride held her back. "Think nothing of your actions. You were ill. I cannot hold anger towards one who was so out of who he was."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 pm
Soren knew he needed to stay on his stomach but the position left him exposed, buttocks in the air and with no fur to cover the shape of them through his pants. But the longer he stayed like this, the longer that he admitted he needed a**isstance, just made him feel worse. Like a helpless butterfly caught in a net. At this rate he would rather just be a**immilated into a herd than lie here so exposed. He could turn the other cheek, but then he would facing away from her, admitting weakness. But like this his hair was falling across his cheek, maybe he needed to put it in a braid, they had always worked better than buns.

"Offense?" slowly he formulated his rebuttal. "You were an a**et," and there was nothing cheeky about it. The flying buttress that had supported their mission. He had not thought that they had butted heads.

His actions could easily have been the butt of many jokes. They had started off with her in the lead, him bringing up the rear, the posterior position and then he had just done something reckless and lost control of himself.

He wanted to protest more, but he buttoned his lip, a softly rumbled "thank you." He felt like a bum, then the realization that he no longer felt full of fear hit him. Had he lost his booty as well? He raised his forearm as if to block the light, but mainly to just hide his face. He really needed to rearrange his priorities and get them straight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:44 pm
She blushed. "Yes well." She nodded, not meeting his gaze. "Well, I hope you feel better soon Soren."

She hurried out. So awkward.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items