View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:43 am
Hm? if you're advertising for something guild related, I don't really consider it true advertising--but you never know. I don't think you'd get paid any attention unless one of the users has a problem with it in any given circumstance. Maybe you could advertise it in such a way that it doesn't seem like you're advertising. Then you're just covered all around. Instead of saying like.. "COME JOIN "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" NOW! A RP ABOUT "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, YYYYYYY!" you could be like,

I' all excited because I just made this new RP! I hope it does well... *description here* What do you think? (even though you might not care...) I still need new people though. Hey, do any of you guys roleplay? It'll be tons of fun to RP with yo uif you do...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 am
ooo INSPIRATION! ::grabs notebook::

hehe thanks :p  

Jenivi7

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:54 am
Miss Chloie

I've been watching House again all day. This is the episode where Chase sleeps with a possibly HIV carrying High-flying Cameron and House hits a gay man's dad in abdomin with his cane. I love him. <3

*is an addict aswell*

I saw a bit of YugiOh today and I was stunned by how retarded their Dutch voices sound. I'm not used to their moron versions anymore. Our cool versions are so much... Cooler. And they don't say eachother's name every sentence ( Iget so frustrated when they do that)

Hey Jenivi! Welcome! biggrin  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces