Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:57 am
User Image

T
hings were mobile for Jacinth for the first time in her life.

Pride, gone.

Family, who knows?

More and more became reality for her and she was beginning to despise reality. The pride was her home, her family seemed to just disappear and she was left with the broken heart of a it all.

Jacinth felt defeated and sore, her paws had carried her quite some distance from the home she knew, from the home she wanted to get away from. Her mind was always racing with the same pains and tortures of old faces and old places, all the familiar had been destroyed for her.

With a new chapter in her life, she hoped for a new place to call home, no.. she longed for a new place to call home. It wasn't to long after when she found the water, she didn't sneak in, didn't hide and get there. In fact, she had no idea a pride was right around the corner. All she could see and think about was the water and how her eyes burned lightly when she looked to the light in the sky. The sun was letting her know the day was half over.

Silence grew over her slowly and she sat down, simple as that.

Body facing the water, eyes glued to the rolling waves and mind slipping into a rest of its own. She was attempting to relax, something Jacinth didn't do often, but her safety was not a concern for her,who would care if something came and got her. The depression of it all had settled in and she held her breath to avoid from getting to upset.

buffy_the_bloody

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 pm
Green Ever After

[Insert Tsiwimbo here]

Tsiwimbo had been a wanderer most of his life. He had no real home, and no real family that he was aware of. He had his brother, and no one would ever tell him, or make him believe for that matter, that Kip wasn't his blood brother. He was all he knew, and that was what was important in his mind.

Today, he should have been hunting. He knew. He had a lot of work to do before the big no work day, but still. He was far too engrossed in what it was he was doing. Writing a love song. He had been a songwriter before the pridelands, but since the female that had stolen his heart had crushed him.. He had stopped writing altogether. He had missed it, and he was happy to be getting a moment to do it.

His voice was humming as he sat in the sand. He was completely focused on his work, and he didn't notice the lovely orange female that was close to his position. He didn't even realize that she might be able to hear him. No, the male was completely oblivious.

"Like the rolling ocean waves, Here is where I'm going to stay.." He sang softly, stopping, and then nodding. Yes, that was a good line. He liked it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

A soft tune wiggled it's way into her spacey head, and words followed.. She had thought it had been her humming, until the words, the voice was not her own and so she quickly came out of her daze. Sitting not far from her was a spectacle in itself, a male wild dog was sat down neatly by the water, just as she was, but he was singing.

The voice had startled her, but as the lyrics ended smoothly she was again soothed into a calm relaxation. Perhaps more relaxed than she had been before! It had not truly occurred to her to say something until moments later, when she realized how truly creepy she was being.

Jacinth stepped forward, eyes were slightly red from the tears she had bit back, but all in all she was happy looking, with that look came a slow smile. "Hello?" She questioned lightly, more testing to see if she had truly gotten near enough to grab his attention. Her tail flicked lightly, excitement dribbling through her body.

Another wild dog, perhaps there was a place to live!

A home?

A new family?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 am
Green Ever After

He nearly jumped out of his purple pelt when she arrived and spoke. He felt his heart almost freeze in his chest, and his eyes were wide when he looked up. The source of the voice was a lovely creature.. A burnt orange pelt that looked like a shell he had found before. He couldn't help but stare at her.

He gulped and cleared his throat, realizing that staring was rude, and if she caught on, she may not like him. There were a few other wild dogs in the pride, though he had noticed that most didn't give him the time of day. He wondered if it was because he wasn't tough like the rest of the pirate males. It was a good thing he was just a hunter.

"H-Hello." He said in return, standing and bowing his head to her.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you. I was just.. singing.." It was common that he sang, and so he was okay admitting it. But he hoped he was decent, if pretty creatures like her were going to show their faces.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:33 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Slowly eye contact was made, as if realizing that staring was rude near the same time he did, she glanced away. It was to her surprise then that he should apologize, she hadn't even been truly given a chance to speak, but it was not up to her and she let it go as to not produce a definitely necessary argument. Though if she had had a chance to say something more prior to his nervousness it would have been what she would say now which is: " H-Hi..." Now as nervous as him. " I know what you were doing silly.." a sly grin slipped onto her maw and she let it go further to aid complimenting him. " ...your voice, was beautiful!" She cooed.

His silence gave her chances, now, to really get a look at him, he was black and purple. These colors hit her like a brick, so familiar, it was not him that was familiar though, but she knew family, pack members that bore some of these colors. It was like her mind was grasping for straws and she dug at it til the heart ache ceased for a brief moment.

`What is your name Songbird?" She asked, her lips drew up into a complimentary smile once more, showing she was not teasing, she hoped he would gather the right idea. "Mine is Jacinth."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 am
Green Ever After

If there was one thing Tsi lacked, it was confidence. He didn't think he was a very good singer, nor did he think he had any talent of any kind. He wasn't sure why others thought he sounded decent, but he had tried refraining from singing around others as much as possible. He hated explaining it, but her compliment made him smile. He blushed, his ears flicking back momentarily before he chuckled nervously.

"Oh, it's nothing special." He said rubbing the back of his neck with his paw.
He looked her over, noting her pretty fire-like pelt. He was slightly bitter when it came to females, after having lost what he had considered his one true love. But he supposed he needed to try working on that. So he smiled.

"Tsiwimbo.. My mother told me long ago, that it means Love Song. I suppose she thought I was special." He said with an even smaller smile than before.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jacinth."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 am
The lack of confidence.

The amount of talent.

Her heart ached yet again, but for once, for someone whom seemed to need it most. Her family was gone, her home was gone, this male was here in the flesh and had appreciated her compliment. She was certainly glad to see a smiling face even if it only lasted a brief moment.

"You seem special to me, and the singing, it seems to make you happy. Why do you sing, here alone?" She asked, a trifle confused, then an idea set in. "Oooooh! I know." She smiled slyly, her eyes narrowing and tail flicks in a teasing manner. "Are you practicing for a special someone, hmm?" Her grin was happily wicked, surely a male with such talent as his would be courting a female at this time! It was certainly a good way to find out, not that that was her intentions, of course.

While she began the teasing she absorbed his name. A name she would forever consider both beautiful and graceful. But it seemed to bear the strength of an emotionally strong male. A good shoulder to lean on, she was sure of it.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:17 am
Green Ever After

He had always known he was a bit of a coward. Perhaps that was why he had decided against being a member of the crew. He hadn't wanted to think what life would be like out in the rogue lands, traveling and stealing. The idea terrified him, honestly. But he supposed he should be a bit braver if he was ever going to snag a mate. He had wanted one for a long time. He wasn't even sure why.

"Special? I've never been told I'm special before." He said, his voice soft but a pink tinge took over his cheeks as he blushed. Dear Gods, he was not going to be able to keep from looking like a supreme loser if he kept this up.

"I sing alone, because no one can hear me." Well that was obvious, but it was the truth! He couldn't stand the idea of singing for a crowd. Oddly, he didn't mind the idea of singing for her, but a crowd was a different story altogether.

"I practice for myself. I might practice for someone special.. if I had someone special maybe." He responded quickly, stammering a bit but he cleared his throat in an attempt to calm himself.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:22 pm
The wicked grin slipped away quietly as the blush appeared gingerly on his cheeks. She was fond of how it looked, perhaps if she were to find shelter here she could keep his company more often. Though.. the thought of staying only occurred and burned brightly when he admittedly had no one to sing for. What a waste! To hide and practice for no ears to hear, not even a loved one. A mate. Her cheeks burned lightly as a blush, though just made her cheeks look a deeper orange, began seeping its way to show.

"It's so unfortunate, a voice, a talent of yours! It shouldn't be wasted on these cold waves. Were I to find a home in these packs lands.. I would definitely be after you for a tune or two." Her face was alight with pleasure, happy to have company, even happier that the company was happy to have her. Even better was she didn't feel awkward, beyond the heart basically beating through her chest

"Would you be able to promise a song for me?"

Those words, she swallowed carefully after speaking them. Though it appeared to be simply asking for music, she was simply beginning to accept the idea of remaining here. Between the lines she was asking if she could join them here. A home, at last.

What comforted her through all of this was the stammer and clearing of throat, he was just as on edge as she was.

Buffy_the_Bloody

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff