Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:19 pm
[ This is played as Adol almost an adult ]
User Image After the 'peacemaker' name became a permanent name, she was being eye-balled by the royals. Everyone from her fighting rank had been rubbed the wrong way as she started to speak to royals now frequently. Still, she was loyal to her family, and even still being the youngest- she acted like the oldest. The only one holding on to mother's memory and values- whom she tried to force on her much older siblings. As if SHE had taken on the responsibility of 'mother'. Bringing back the most food, cleaning them up before they left, waking them all up.

Yes, her nagging and perusing them all had become normal now, up until the she was promoted.

They announced in the fighters circle, the royal in charge- When all the fighters gathered to hear whom rose in rank.. Rada's name was called. Specifically for ONE Royal- that was going to be on a mission to gather rogues. Therefore, ability granted to leave the lands. The excitement was only caused because of her WISH to find their mother finally and that was becoming a reality.. Now if only all her other siblings felt the same.

In a hurry- after her orders were given she sought out Sol- who's name was not called... and through the excitement she hadn't noticed at all. "SOL! SOL!" Grudges were being held by the other fighters- the PEACEMAKER- the girl that DIDNT EVEN WANT to fight- was now promoted!? She had definitely rubbed quite a few the wrong way without knowing it.

Club Snails
Mmm Tag.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Sol-Lucius was shocked to say the least when his name was not called. When Rada's name was said, he thought the whole thing was a joke. How could he not get a promotion when his twin sister did. Her nickname, peacemaker, also irritated him. If she was the 'peacemaker' he was sure he was the 'hellbringer'. He was keeping his cool, for now, though he could feel himself slowly losing it.

He had trained to be a fighter, almost endlessly. Fighting was his passion. He knew he wasn't the greatest fighter, but he was sure that he could beat Rada. She only fought when she had to, which Sol thought was weak. He loved fighting and, more importantly he loved the moment in a fight when the enemy loses, when their lives were in his paws. Seeing the desperation in their eyes, fueled him to fight more.

He heard his name, and he knew that voice. His eyes lowered to a glare, before looking at his sister. It took him only a moment to put on his 'mask'. His eyes were open and a smile was on his maw. He made an effort to look happy, to appear as if everything was alright, something he had been doing since he was younger.

Rada had always been worried about them. It always annoyed him, so instead he decided to wear a 'mask' around her and others so no one had to worry about him.

"Congrats Rada! Who would have thought, the 'peacemaker' got a promotion. You must have pleased someone in the royal family." He said with a wink. "That or they just felt sorry for you, but who knows. Maybe it actually was your talent that got you that promotion."

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image "As if you don't know what this promotion means for us." Finally, she would be able to go out and find mother... But with his half-assed want to congratulate her for her triumphs, she coughed. "Not all sweaty- brainless dopes get in to higher ranking positions you know. They gotta have some brain up there too." Shaking her shoulders a bit and wagging her tail to equally throw back such sarcasm.

Straightening her back as she sat next to him. "Plus... this would be perfect for bringing her back.." She said in a low, hushed voice. "I'm tired of taking care of you all- and babying you when your hurt and all. Or feed you or heal you. Obayana going off and being a merchant, and Sis.. being a fighter too. If I go higher, and can try and bring you all with me so I be sure your stupid self doesn't get hurt anymore or missions too dangerous and such." Only with her twin could she be seen talking to him like this- or talking more than a few sentences at a time. With her other siblings, she would try to just baby them and care for them- for her brother it was a whole different ball game.

She didn't have to watch her tongue. Or so she thought. Her real self could be shown plainly in front of him, but what she didn't know is that he was lying to her.. How good he had gotten with hiding stuff from her..

"All about apperences and who you meet. That's the secret I think." Pushing his shoulder with her own.

Club Snails
Mmm Tag.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 am
For us? He could almost laugh, but he kept his arrogant face on. “I know what this means to you and the others. It doesn't mean anything to me though.” He said quietly so no one else could hear. If Rada was able to find their mother through some sort of miracle, it wouldn't affect him in anyway. He had given up on his mother early on, assuming that she either died or forgotten about them. Either way it didn't matter to him. He wished that his siblings, especially Rada would give up on her, that she was never going to return to them. Hoping she would was pointless and would just lead to more pain. He had always kept his opinions on the matter to himself. There was no need for him to be seen as the 'bad guy' or the pessimist.

“I would rather have a brainless dope up there than my twin sister.” He confessed before he started cleaning his front paw. “At least then someone worthless will be getting hurt instead of my sister. Plus they are easier to manipulate then you are. Sometimes you are even too clever for me.”

He grinned at her when she talked about keeping them all safe. “Rada, while you were busy 'protecting us' we all grew up. All of us can take care of our selves. It is you who needs to watch herself, especially with the pride the way it is. It is practically every cheetah for their selves. To be honest I don't even know if family bonds will be that strong in this little war. Right now I doubt there is anyone you can trust.”

It was hard to tell if he felt protective of her or upset that she had risen higher in ranks then her. He decided it was a mix of both. She had been there to help him when he needed it. But now that he was grown up he didn't need any help. “If being someone I am not is how I am supposed to rise up in ranks, than I feel like I am going to be stuck for sometime, but I guess that is the price I am going to have to pay.” He grinned at his sister to show that everything was okay.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image "Wh..what?" Taking a step forward firmly. The hint of taking offense to what he said.. How.. how could he. "Are you saying... you forgot mother too? Like.. you don't care?" Her voice was low... and creeping with anger. Then he had gone in to the subject of having a dope replace her position she had won with her hard earned work. Now, she had been completely offended and heartbroken from what her brother displayed to her. Her twin! The one she thought would understand! Thought he was on her side! But likewise, her getting hurt didn't matter to her as long as she had the chance to find mother.

"How could you say something like that Sol! I would think.. out of all of them.. but you?!" Casting her gaze aside, with hurt painted all over it. "So you grow up and forget that our family is still out there somewhere! Did you all.. forget we're family?! We are all we have.. How can you all just forget. No. I don't believe you! When I find mother.. everything will be better. The family will be ONE again. You all are blind- and have lost your way over these years.. I won't let that happen any longer.. I will find her." Looking up at him with new determination..

Club Snails
Mmm Tag.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:56 pm
Had he forgotten his mother, Sol thought to himself. No, it was different then that. He remembered his mother, not clearly, but well enough. He felt distant from her. If she wanted to find them, she would have done so by now. It was obvious to him that she was not coming back. It irritated him immensely that Rada didn't share his feelings. "I have not forgotten mama," he said in a slight mocking voice. "She left us Rada. If she cared, even a little bit she would have come for us by now. But no, she's probably out there, with a new family."

He frowned when he saw that he had hurt her feelings. That was something he did not mean to do. He went forward and put his forehead on hers. "I don't care about our siblings, I don't care about mother or anyone. I care about you and me and our safety. I will do whatever it takes to make sure we are safe. Seeing my sister fight for a living isn't something that is easy for me to see, especially now they you are higher rank and there is a war going on. I can't just look away."

He hesitated before continuing. "But I am proud of you, but just know I am behind you, that I will catch up to you, no matter how high your rise in the pride. While you are protecting the other siblings, I will do everything to keep you safe." He didn't want her to get hurt once she realized that mother was not ever coming back. He wished she could hold on to that hope longer, however he knew the longer she let herself believe the more she would get hurt in the end.

"If you do look for mother keep yourself safe okay?" He pushed against her head, with his eyes closed. "And if you run into father instead beat him to a pulp for me okay."

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 pm
Chi Sohma
User Image Everyone mattered to her. Everyone, especially Sol. She HATED being a fighter, but once she heard thats where he was going- she followed right after. When times where their family didn't have their 'fair' share. She would steal and make deals with others JUST to feed them- like the first born should have done, but seemed to only watch out for themselves as she sacrificed so much... and yet.. At the end of the day, she was the last one to leave the den.. None of her siblings would really talk to her- and if they did.. it was like.. she annoyed them. Except Sol.

When she would turn away from sparring with him. Or 'let' him win. Let others win.The peacemaker. Her ears went flat, and when she looked at him. It was hurt... a deep gashing hurt. Those are all things she tried to over look- since .... they were all the family she HAD left. "You don't act proud." A slight huff. "My job is to take care of you- why can't you let me do that. This rank- gives me the perks of better food picks to bring home. Easier for the 'family' to go up in rank. I got this rank to protect you." She stated. "You mean the world to me- and I will die defending what I love- and what/who I love. Why did I even get in to this rank!? ... Is you. For you." She wanted to fight along side him, and take his blows... Thats what she was meant to do as HIS twin. That's what her heart said. Take the blows. But when he pushed his head against hers.. It was like the roughness of her melted away and a the last of her roughness came out in a sigh.

Rubbing back against him. "...I will." A whisper against his cheek. "And I will DEFINITELY kick him a good hundred times. I'll say you sent it." Giving him a minor lick out of TRYING to care.. trying to show them what- she THOUGHT they lacked... Taking her paw and shoving it in his face, then pushing it away from her own face. "Since I'm your Superior now, You gotta respect me- maybe I can hire you as a bodyguard someday~ and you will be close to me forever~" She joked and laughed about it. "Seriously~" Waving her paw away 'acting' high and mighty when really she was a lot more humble than this- he would know. "Maybe you can have a life now. Maybe a few entertaineereeerrrss~~~~" Rubbing her shoulder against him.. But still. The weight of the fact that she realized...

Her other siblings ... really didn't care about either of them. It was like... Everyone for themselves now.. But she still .. brought food for them. Still brought them more furs to sleep on.. He could tell... she was still thinking about that.. no matter how of a front she tried to put on.

Club Snails
Tag >_> Intense Sibling Love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 pm
While she looked out for the other and him, he felt it was his duty to watch her. He hesitated, not know what to say now. He was proud of her, but he was also scared for her. There were so many dangerous things out there that she could get hurt or worse. He could not handle if anything bad happened to her. "I am proud, we all are, I just have a harder time showing it." He said coolly. "Just know that if anyone, and I do mean anyone tries to hurt you I will go after them. Even if they are some hot shot fighter. I'll snap their neck if they hurt you."

He gave her a kidding grin, though he knew that he would in a heart beat. Even if someone hurt her emotionally, he would do the same. No one could mess with his twin and get away with it. He laughed when she said that she had to respect him. Like that was going to happen anytime soon. "As if you would ever want me as a body guard. I would scare away all the handsome lads who want you for their mate. You would end up an old widow."

Then the entertainer line. Oh man. "Yeah me getting a few entertainers to keep my company. I can see that going well." He laughed, cause he knew that he could never be near an entertainer without getting pissed off. They were too talented and flirty for their own good. He would never let himself be caught with one. "Or maybe I could finally settle down, with everything I earn, any of the ladies would want to be my mate. Once I settle down you would become old auntie Rada. How does that sound?"

He was glad that Rada came to talk to him, despite how much anger he had felt toward her promotion. With her help he was able to cool down before he seriously lost his temper.

Chi Sohma
Yeah, it's adorable.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image "Extremely hard." Her eyes rolled and she pushed him again. Closing the gap between them as she curled on his side and lifted her head up proudly next to him. The twins. Vowing to stay by his side.. Pushing him with her shoulder as he spoke about these 'lads'. Pfft, as if anyone was interested in her. She was rough around the edges and all kinds of puffed in all the wrong spots. Especially with her rumored name... which down graded her extremely. Why couldn't those with a brain be praised instead of humiliated.

She would show them.. that her cunningness would excel beyond that."I would rather take my chances as a widow and show my nieces and nephews my legacy. Tell them stories about our family. One of them is probably going to turn out like me~ so you better watch it bro." Chuckling to herself. From being angry and upset with him, it subsided as quickly as it came and she was able to collect herself in a way that others would envy. "When you settle down, that would be the day hm? First yea got to get to know everyone.. Being secluded will hurt your chances.." She got serious and softly whispered to him. "It isn't all about bronze like I said before..." Looking up at him, now with a new rank she was hoping she could use her fill to get their family known for something better than being 'peacemakers'. Bringing back mother. She then lifted her head to look at the counciler for the fighters- with full strength and determination in her eyes.. That fire that she could share with her twin.. Whoever crossed her family... More over- Sol..

"But truth be told.. I don't want you to catch up. If you stayed in the pride- I would have my work cut out for me. Your the only one that can defeat me." Sighing softly. "But may be with that little piece of insight you might finally wake up from that one track mind of yours.~" Friends. No, they couldn't be called that- you had to worry about everyone.. Abila.. was her 'friend' or so Abila called her.. But Rada was far from considering her to be one. The only thing Rada cared about was.. Her family.

Club Snails
ouob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:10 am
Sol gave a weak laugh. "If any of them end up like you I'll send her your way. I don't think I could deal with another you." He became a little more serious though. "But Rada, you do not need to live your life for us anymore. I think you should start living for yourself, finding your own happiness. Eventually you will need to branch away from the family. Some of the other siblings have done so, and eventually I will do the same."

His one track minded, but he had always thought that was the way to become a better fighter, to train hard and become the best fighter. Yet Rada was the one who got promoted. It still caused a pain in him thinking of that. "Even if you don't want me to, I will catch up and I will surpass you." He said with a cocky grin. "There is nothing that will stop me from rising in the ranks, not you and not any mussel heads."

He would train even harder to get where he wanted to go. "I have some more training to do Rada. For now keep yourself safe. If anything were to happen to you..." he knew mentally he could not handle the lose of his sister. All the anger and hatred he kept inside him would take control and he knew he could not handle that. He turned and started to walk away from her, only thinking about how he could become stronger.

Chi Sohma
Tag!

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 am
User Image Only family. The only cheetah she admired after that was Ajani. A secret from everyone, a secret that she too, denied. Looking away from her brother, still extremely young apperance that others stared at unconsciously. Of course, the familiar tag name made them also turn heads. And in a not so good way. Hearing such dedication in his words, conviction.. It ached her core.. But his words were true but she didnt want to hear it... Her family is what she lived for! To seperate from Sol as well? No.

"brother..." Sneaking a soft lick against his muzzle before he left. Giving him a stdont look but yet so endearing. Then she turned to start walking to the council member in charge of fighting to follow up on her new procedures. Looking back off handly, wishing she was strong enough for the both of them to get held up by.

Club Snails
fin.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces