Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image From the time they left, he had knew in the pit of his stomach something was going to happen. He seriously saw every motive for someone to take what was theirs. Even if he felt it in his bones! He did nothing to stop it... The boars then the hyenas.. It seemed like a planned attack but why to them? Why to his wife and him! After the reign of getting torn up by them and protecting Rhea- he opt to push them to run.. The fight was not fair. They were then chased down and then a loud sound made Aadi push Rhea out of the way, only to get pulled in to the rock slide slide.. It was a devastating fate... He was torn up- and little less than alive. Maybe by a rim could he have survived the down fall..

Finally after the rockslide came and left... He landed himself in a tree. He had been there for a day or two now.. and blood ran down his maw and drip dropped down to the world below which wasn't terribly so high in the first place but enough to have a good climb in.

He looked- mangled in his state and likely he was pittiful looking. The life of this leopard from here and back was not a fairytale. From having his daughter slip through his fingers in to a the abyss- to his son going to find her. Then they went to leave there home just to find their children only to be attacked and sentenced to death. The life .... of an artist..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 am
User Image Perhaps this was a legacy of her father, a curse he hadn't intended to pass. Out of all the children the god had, she figured she may be one of the ones least lucky to know he was her father. Her visions had led her to him, and only then did she discover this grouchy little leopard, still an adolescent despite the fact she was an adult, was her father. Her mother had confirmed it, much to the ire of Popo. Surely Ursel's mother could see the male liked her... Ursel herself hoped she never had some hapless male pining for her. Gods save him if she did...

Now, her visions had led her in a curious direction, off the path her mother and would-be stepfather had taken them on, and found... A leopard stuck in a tree. It was an unusual sight, for sure. She stared at him for a moment, contemplating helping, only to sigh and start climbing. Her visions had brought her here for a reason... She may as well. She reached a paw out and poked him. "Hey! Hey, you! You okay there? You look like you met a landslide!" To put it simple in her mind... He looked like s**t.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 pm
Answering back wasn't possible. When simply she directed the voice to him, a groggy sound erupted.. The leopard, was not secure what so ever. When the pads of the other hit, the rumble even the slightest made the leopard free fall for a split moment before crashing in to the bushes below. A hard thud which let out a long awaited growl that soared out.. More like a yell from pain. Before a push from a paw tried to get the leafs out of the way but alas he only yelled out more.. Which was a weak one which caused him to settle his face on the ground where he laid..

Everything hurt. If death had a paw, this would have been a slap. The black and purple leopard tried now to get up but it was no use. He didn't even remember someone talking to him. Quite literately in his own world where everything and anything was pained. The struggle failed. Multiple times before he just laid there in defeat.. Letting his energy soak, he softly closed his moist eyes.. Breathing not only heavy but shallowly from exhaustion.

Then he heard something which caused his ear to swivel and he looked... but stopped only because it hurt to move anything at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:59 pm
Ursel let out a surprised sound, watching the male fall. She stared for a moment, before beginning to climb down. As soon as her paws touched the dirt, she went over and gently poked the other leopard for a moment. "Hey... You don't look so good...." She frowned, looking around before letting out a sharp call. After several minutes, nobody answered. She'd gone too far off the pathway, and Popo and Teter were gone. Ursel was alone here, with this injured male. She wondered for a moment if there was a god out there she could call, but decided that for now... She'd have to get him out of these bushes. Heterochromatic eyes scanned the area, before settling on a different set of bushes a distance away. There was a small stream running by it, too small for even small fish, just perfect for resting and recovering. She sighed, looking back at the male and bending down, preparing to drag him. "I don't know how awake you are, but I'm moving you somewhere better than here... With no trees to climb up into."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 am
He wasn't exactly in his right mind. After all the thrashing and bashing, the male was exhausted of words, reactions and other. But he heard her words like a whisper and he had imagened Rhea's voice speaking to him. Which he then tried to move, but merely his muscles twitched as he tried but nothing more resulted and it made him black out again for even attempting it to be so. He would have weighed a ton to move, but regardless where he would end up.. The leopard had almost died, and that in itself had left him in shambles.

He wouldn't wake up for at least two days time. In that time, the only thing that really woke up with 'hunger'. His stomach pained from now, a hand full days without it's needed requirements. It ached, and pained- and he finally lifted his eye lids. Smokey, and lazed, he tried his hardest for a moment, this closed them.. But he didn't give up, his body with probably a few broken bones had gotten up by a miracle.. Lifting his head, then the lower part of his body fell when the upper remained, but shaking...

"Where..." The only words he could utter before falling to his side with a thud.. A gasp of pain relinquished from him before trying to get up once again. Trying to look around, where ever he was, he was NOT in his pride, and not where he had last remembered.. which couldn't say much since he couldn't remember anything at all..

Andranis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:15 pm
It had been an uneventful couple of days, as Ursel dutifully watched the male. In that time, her mother and step-father had found them and helped bring in food. They were currently off somewhere, possibly deciphering just how the dark male had ended up in the tree as he had, and what had caused his injuries.

Gnawing on the leg of a zebra her mother and step-father had brought down earlier that morning, she looked up, heterochromatic eyes shining for a moment. Ah, he was awake! "You're on the ground, sheltered by some bushes. We're pretty close to the western jungles..." She looked over at some hills near by, similar to many others like them to the untrained eye. "My father told me about this area, we're only a few days away from the territory of a leopard colony." She then got up, going over to the zebra carcass and removing, with work, the other hind leg and dragging it over to the injured male. "Here, you may be hungry. It's been a couple days since you fell out of that tree..."

Chi Sohma

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:36 pm

The male was sort of dumbfied over everything. Though he didn't seem that badly off in the head as when the girl was trying to pull the hind leg, he was about to get up and help but fell to his stomach hen he did. The wounds needed more time yet. When she had brought it over, he lifted a paw to dismiss the notion of eating. That was interrupted when his stomach errupted a seriously frightening plea for food. Which made him blush and look away. "Sorry..." His ears went back as he slowly pulled the hunk of meat more near. "Are you sure?..." Referring to ask to be able to eat before assuming it.

"Fell out of a tree?"

A brow lifting , intrigued by her words towards him. Was he in a tree? He could- Then a pain surged through his head and he grunted a painful sound in response. "A few days.. ? Thank you..Whoever you are? Sorry.. I dont feel too well."

Andranis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 am
Chi Sohma

"Of course I'm sure, there's more than enough." She listened to his stomach rumble and tried to not giggle. Of course he'd be hungry, he'd been out cold for a few days. She settled down, grooming a paw for a moment, before going back to the leg she'd been chewing on. "I have no idea how you got IN the tree, probably an elephant, but you were pretty beat up BEFORE you fell. I don't think the fall did any wonders..." She tore off some meat, chewing it before swallowing it. "I don't imagine you WOULD feel well after that..." She strummed her paw on the zebra a moment, then tore off and ate another piece. With a swallow, she offered the male a smile. "I'm Ursel. And try not to think too hard right now... Your head probably hurts."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 am

Something was missing, and probably a few things to this meeting. As if he was suppose to know her and how he got here. It was an awkward situation of sorts to be woken up and not remember a thing. But that smile, drew him back... Tilted his head at her, then straightened it as he slowly and awkwardly lowered his head. Taking a bite as he watched her, then closed his eyes to take a lap of meat.

Eating it as he tried to remember what food even tasted like, and then looked to his body with patches and things. This leopard must have helped him or meant something to him, either way. "Thanks.. Um. For doing all this." Then he got her name, and he tried to remember what his name was.. tried to remember anything and it gave him the face of ail-ment. "My name...." He repeated softly.. but it ailed to do so. "I ..can't remember.. But *pause*.. it's nice to meet you...Or.. Do.." He wanted to ask if she knew anything about him but rather he took another lap of meat and seemed almost satisfied for the moment. Then looked back at her again..

This was... being born anew, and not knowing anything. "It does hurt.....Where are we." Which he tried to lift himself up, and grumbled a little as everything began to hurt and become tenderly sore.

Even the wind hurt.

Andranis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:48 pm
Chi Sohma

Ursel looked around, ears flicking. "We're near the western jungles." She looked back at him, crossing her paws, the leg she'd been eating resting next to them. "It's a pity you can't remember your name, I was wondering what it was." She let out a puff of breath, then smiled. "I'm sad to say, being a Seer doesn't help you learn names. Especially when your visions have no sound. I'm gonna have to learn to read lips at some point if I want to know what others are saying in them." She got up, going over and sitting next to him. "You may not want to move for a while... You have another couple days at least before you can even STAND, let alone walk... And a leopard who can't remember anything shouldn't be out here alone, either." She gave a firm nod. "So I hope you don't mind company, because I'm not going anywhere! And with luck, my mother and her mate will show up and help!"  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:57 pm

"Jungles..." He tried to draw back any memory of coming here but he shook it off and lowered his body to snag some of the food. "So you know not of me. Hm." Pulling food closer and noming on it. The feel of food felt different, it felt like he had never ate a day in his life. Then he started to devour it entirely. When he was about done with it, he lifted his face to her. Licking the brim as he heard the words of the kindest of hearts.

Ears flattened.
"No.. I don't... but why." Chewing on the bone innocently, as if in trouble honestly. "I don't think I am in condition to be speaking to... a mother? What would she think of someone whom can not remember his own name?" The little things... Which made him calm slightly. If he had a mother, family... were they worried? Did they know of his existence here? If he had any, he wouldn't be far from them. At least, he didn't think so.

"Ursel... are we .. in a pride?"

Andranis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:05 pm
Chi Sohma

She shook her head. "No, I'm afraid not. There might be somebody somewhere who does, but I don't even know where to begin looking, truthfully..." She settled down, listening to him with a slight tilt to her head.

A smile came to Ursel's maw. "She would think you a sad creature who needs help. She's a kind heart, helps everyone..." The leopardess placed a paw at her mouth, giggling a bit. "That's how I got here!"

Her chin inclined a bit as he questioned their pride status. Her smile shifted into a small frown, pensive though it was. "No, not yet... I'm sure the colony in the jungle would be happy to have us, though. All of us."

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:37 pm

"Spare me the embarrassment." He offered her a smile. "I want to try and walk soon, would I bother you to at least try and help me walk..But not now. No.. not now." A sigh escaped him as he laid his chin down on the bone and looked at her again. She was .....like him, that much he could tell. The tail and all, leopard. At least being a leopard made him feel slightly better. After all, you typically would trust your own kind. After a few tail flips and ends he looked down to the ground..

His talon unsheathed, and he started to trace his nail along the small patch of dirt in front of him. Drawing out the leopard in front of him, and against dirt- with such fine detail, he made art of her laying across the grass in front of him. He turned and pulled a few leafs from around him to put a crown on her..

Then lifted his head up to examine it.
"Anyhow.. up.. we go.." He tried again to lift himself up, and his body began to shake but finally he could stand.. But all the shaking made it look like he may never get to walk again. Then his hind legs collapsed under him as he struggled to keep his top half up. "Well.... at least we're gunna somewhere." Shaking his head with a hiss and toss of his head. Looking up as it began to waste the day.. "It's going to get dark soon. We better find cover.. if in fact- if I'm like this.. it may not have been an accident." The seriousness settling in his voice.

Andranis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:23 am
Chi Sohma
I think another post or two and we can call this done heart

The leopardess stood up, watching the male with a critical eye. "Careful now, you don't want to strain yourself TOO much..." She cringed as he collapsed again, then let out a sigh. "Well, that was a start, at least..."

Ursel glanced off into the trees, flicking her ears at the sounds in the growing darkness. Somebody else was coming... Her nose twitched as she closed her eyes a moment, then smiled. "I don't think we need to worry about being unsafe, at least..." She looked over, offering the dark male a warm smile. "My mother and step-father are here. They'll help keep us safe." Indeed, as gruff as Popo could be, and creepy with that skull he wore, he could be rather protective of the daughter who wasn't his by blood. She was sure he'd extend the same to this strange male.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:20 pm

"Then I am not only in debt to you- but your family." Lifting his body up and sighing. "I wonder when my legs will be able to work properly again." Ears fanning back then they went up when he felt her face him again. With her warm smile.. for some reason.. the warmth transfused with his inner workings and something was beginning to turn again. Maybe not his memory but his heart.

"I don't want to impose on your family- I'd hate for them to see me like this.." Looking down at his legs that he damned SO much. Angry frankly. Sighing and lowered his head on to his forepaws. "I don't want to continue and have you stop everytime I fall. I will walk tomorrow. I assure you- then you will be free of me." Looking up at her seriously, although his chin didn't rise from his paws.

"You kindness will not be taken advantage of here."

Andranis
Tag! And yea, your post and then we're done ;] and next one will get more things rolling~ ;] ??

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games