Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 pm
Day Dreamer427
Ny was heading home from a mission for the pride her had just made some fermented fruit to give to another pride. He enjoyed his role as the head merchant even though he knew many others hated him. But he knew who he was finally and he was happy with his mate Tabia. He had merchants below; he had apprentences and his cubs were following in his footsteps he was content.

Happily Ny continued to walk home ready to see his family again.

Ati and his mate were together and that was all he cared about he was happy being with her, and since he has been with her he hasnt had a black out. He has come close but he would just look over at Shino and he would feel calm, she was his soul mate. She didnt care what he did in his past he was lucky to have her by his side. He looked over at her and smiled. "How are you feelng my darling?"

Izzy Makani
There was nothing in the world that Shino could have wanted more than what she had at this exact moment. She was with the love of her life and nothing was going to rip them apart now, they had gone against their pride just to be together. She knew exactly what she wanted and she would destroy anyone who got in her way and tried to ruin her happy ever after. Being free to be together wasn’t always peaches and cream in the rogue lands but they managed to make it work and survive. When Ati spoke to her she looked over to him and smiled back. “I feel ok love. How are you feeling?”

Day Dreamer427
As Nyeusi got closer to the pride he caught a scent, make that two scents that made his fur stand on end. He didnt like it when others entered the pride and by the smell of the tracks they were approaching the pride boarders.

He started to run in the direction of the scent he didnt want unknown animals going into his home, sure the guards were amazing at there job but they can be a bit fast to react, and attack without thinking and from what Ny could tell there was at least one female and if Ny could avoid a blood bath he would do whatever it took. He ran as fast as his cheetah legs would take him.

Ati smiled "Im fine so long as i have you by my side." He said as he gave her a quite lick on top of her head. No sooner then he did that did he hear someone fast approaching. He wasnt going to let that bother him; he was going to keep calm for all he knew his ears could be playing a trick on him.

He looked at Shino to see if she reacted to anything. But whatever it was if it threatened her safety he prayed for their life.

Izzy Makani
Shino smiled back at Ati and purred when he licked the top of her head. As her purr subsided she caught the sound of the approaching individual. Her ears swerved in the direction the sound was coming from. The feet were hitting the ground in a rather fast speed and that was the part that was bothering her. Whoever it was apparently wanted to get there quickly but what was their agenda. She turned gaze to Ati and looked him square in the eyes. “Should we ready for a fight?” She asked knowing that stranger’s intentions were not always to greet then attack.

Day Dreamer427
Ny got closer and he could see two figures(which he could make out to be cheetahs like himself) in the distance he decided to slow down but just as a precaution, they didnt look harmful but he knew from his travels that looks are deciving. He didnt want to come off as an attacker which he often did because he looks like one; everyone forms an opinion he didnt want to make a bad first inpression and beside two against one is never fair. He took a breath and walked toward the two cheetahs.

Ati looked down at her then back in the direction, so he wasnt hearing things. "No, not yet. I only hear one coming; lets give them the chance to prove themselves a friend or foe." He watched in the distance carefully.

He saw the figure approaching, and he took a deep breath he just hoped if things did go wrong he wouldnt hurt Shino, that was his one biggest fear... He loved her but sometimes he couldnt control himself and he would never be able to fogive him if something happened to her by his paw

Izzy Makani
At Ati’s words she nodded and relaxed a bit. Her body had automatically reacted when thoughts of a battle came into her mind. Being trained to kill she was not one to hesitate in striking first but among the tension to ready for battle she felt a twinge of nervous feelings. In battle situations Shino always worried for Ati’s sake. There was always a chance during situations like a battle Ati could black out and whoever was in his way would not make it out alive but there was always the chance he could turn on her. His black outs were the only thing in the world she truly feared. She didn’t want to have to fight back against the cheetah she loved but she didn’t want to die by his paws either. It was a very scary reality at times.
Shino gazed out to where the new individual approached. She was still tense in nervousness but she was trying to at least look relaxed on the outside. She had to look friendly at least until the other individual made their intentions known.

Day Dreamer427
Ny approached with his head held high. "What do you think your doing you know your entering a prides boarder." He said in a forwarning way and not in a bold off puttung way. "Im Nyeusi, the head merchant and a part of the royals of this pride." He said introducing himself in a way that they would know he was of nobility and if he was urt others would come looking for those who did it. "Now may i ask who you two are and what do you want." He stared in to there eys with his ruby red eyes. He looked intimidating because of his plain black pelt, black sclera in his eyes and reds pupils. He stood waiting for their response.

Ati let out a soft growl he hated royality or anyone of high class they were the reason him and his mate were out on there own. But he kept his composer, so far the male cheetah with the black pelt. "I am Atithasos, Ati for short. We are traverlers, our pride...." He let his voice trail off for a second, "Our pride has disbanned." He said looking at Shino

Izzy Makani
Shino glanced at Ati as he growled and lightly touched her tail to his to let him know it was ok. She understood his reasons and what had caused him to growl. She was not pleased that they stood before a royal at all. She would have preferred anyone else but a royal. “Our apologizes,” She stated after Ati introduced himself. “We didn’t know we were nearing a pride. My name is Shino’Kisu. Shino for short.”

Day Dreamer427
"Well that is good i found you then, if you walked into the pride lands the guards would have torn you apart." He said with a smile. "Our pride isnt known for being friendly, many of our members are assassians or merchants." He didnt really know if he should be telling this to them but he felt somehow connected in a way to these two. Oddly.

"Assassians...." His voice trailed and he looks at Shino... Was this to good to be true.. it was a pride like his home but it was also a fresh start for him and his mate, but did she want to go did he want to go; were they even allowed to go? "Would the pride be a place where people like us can go?" He asked looking down at Shino.

"I dont see why not but i dont knowwhy someone would want to our pride isnt exactly for the faint of heart."

Izzy Makani
Shino looked to Ati surprise on her face. A place like their old home where they could start over and be together like they wanted to be before. Ati’s question had Shino holding her breath while she waited for Nyeusi to answer. At his answer she smiled. “Well we are certainly not faint hearted.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 pm
"Well then lets get to walking, now normally i would have to knock you out but since you currently out number me i have decided against it but i will have to blind fold you." Ny said pulling out 2 small pieces of cloth. "It is part of the pride new members must not know where exactly it is its only for a short time." Ny said putting those blindfolds on the two cheetahs. "Just follow the sound of my voice." Ny continued to lead the into the pride it was a few miles walk, through a labyrinth of tunnels and underground caves but eventually they got there. He removed their blindfolds. "Welcome to the Kurio'Nera."

-fin-

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas