Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:59 pm
Go easy on me, I'm still an SoA newb. :B

If you need to get in contact with me
Skype/AIM: massahstarscream

You're more likely to catch me on Skype because I forget to log into AIM a lot...

Anyways. On to the cats.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image
Name: Ashtaerth

Pride: Rogue

Breed: Lion

Personality: He's kind of a blank slate and I need to flesh him out. Thinking he's a pretty cocky fellow, though. Probably a big flirt and a bit of a show off.

Looking for:
-General RP
-I'm considering putting him in a pride, probably Suka'fumo but I'm also thinking about the pirates. I wouldn't mind some RP with members of either pride.

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:01 pm
User ImageName: Eleuthera

Pride: Kitwana'atara

Personality: She's tenacious, practically nothing gets in the way of what she wants, not even the plague. And what she wants is an end to that disease. She hates having to watch her family and friend suffer and dedicates herself to trying to save them. Which is why she'll become a apothecary. She thinks a cure can be found outside of the pride's lands and will enlist anyone she can to help in her search for a cure. And while it is her job to be a gentle and caring healer, she can be a bit short-tempered at times. Not out of anger or malice, just mostly frustration, especially she others don't agree with her views on curing the plague.

Currently, as a cub, the disease is still dormant. The symptoms won't really show until she's a juvenile and it will stay in the beginning stages for quite a while. Obviously right now she's not really concerned with finding a cure. That will come later.

Looking for:
-Cub/Family/Pride/General RP
-Possibly meeting someone who's in the last stages of the plague? Or at least those who've got the worst of it.
-When she's an adolescent I'd like to do some RPs with other apothecaries as a sort of apprentice thing. Or just tagging along with one purely out of interest.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:02 pm
User ImageName: Panya

Pride: Tuait'tekem

Personality: She's quiet, shy and has a severe lack of self-confidence. She'll stick to whatever family member will put up with her like glue, constantly using them as a shield-literally and figuratively-against strangers. As she gets older she'll become a little more independent, especially if she happens to be close to either of the blind siblings. But for a very long time she'll rely on them to give her the confidence she needs. However, she finds herself a bit more at ease around cubs and actually enjoys caring for them, which is why she'll eventually become a nannie.

Looking for:

-Cub/Family/General RP
-Family to cling to

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 pm
Save this for later  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 pm
And this one  

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:07 pm
Okay. I think that's good. Open to posting now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:14 pm
You know I'll want some mother/daughter RP, and some sister RP before Zeltzin goes away, yes? emotion_awesome (Also, I don't suppose I could get Ele's big image? heart )  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 pm
Andranis
You know I'll want some mother/daughter RP, and some sister RP before Zeltzin goes away, yes? emotion_awesome (Also, I don't suppose I could get Ele's big image? heart )

But of course! emotion_kirakira All the family RP.

And here you go~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff