Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:26 am
Sambari flicked her tail, she'd been directed towards this area by some wandering males that had enjoyed her company for a while. She'd been looking for somewhere to settle but her... taste for males... often meant she wasn't really very welcome anywhere but after hearing the stories she thought that this pride was right up her alley. Oh she was looking forward to meeting someone but she was still cautious, hesitant on just walking right into the middle and going "hey" No, she'd crept around the outskirts of the pride for a day or two now, scouting almost but making no attempt to really hide.

Well today was the day, she'd made a kill of a young antelope, small enough to carry as an offering she supposed. With purpose she headed towards the beach at the edges of the pride's territory, and began walking towards who she assumed was a pride member.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:37 am
Revel1984

Jakk rarely did anything for a purpose. And today was one of those days. He was stretched out on a rock that the sun had been shining on for the most part of the morning. It was warm, and relaxing, and he felt his muscles release all tension. The waves crashed around the rock, lulling him to sleep as if he was using a lullabye. He loved mornings like this.

His day for going and finding a trinket was coming fast, and he would have to prove that he was a true pirate to the Commodore. But today? None of that was important. He didn't doubt his treasure hunting skills, so he wasn't too worried about it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

The closer Sambari got, the more nervous she was. Sure she'd been told about the pride and their ways but... what if she'd been led on and lied to. She knew the lion she was approaching was male just from his scent, which was blowing to her thankfully and not the other way around. "So... what's a guy like you doing in a place like this" she said loudly as she approached, hoping her breezy flirty attitude wouldn't make the male attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm
Revel1984

The adolescent lifted his head at the voice, smiling when he saw it's source. He had not been expecting to run into anyone, not that it was a bad thing. He liked talking to ladies, even if he was still learning his ladies man routine. He smiled at her, shrugging a bit.

"The better question, love, is what are you doing in a place like this?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. He held no bias against females, though the same couldnt be said from all the Pirates.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:09 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Sambari curled her lips into a flirty grin, nudging the antelope at her feet with a toe. He was smiling so that was a good thing and a smiling male, even an adolescent one, was never something Sambari could pass up. "I heard that this was the place to be to meet fine young males like yourself" she purred her words out, her tail twitching up as if she was nervous or impatient but the idea was to be enticing.

She moved closer, bringing the small antelope with her "Got the feeling this place is just the right kind of place for a girl like me" she flirted, leaving the carcass near his feet and making a circle around him, eyeing him up.

(forgive the lateness of this reply omfg ... i really should get off my a** and do these JRP's)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 pm
Revel1984

The flirty grin made him smile, and he found himself thinking maybe..just maybe.. This lady was looking for a good time. He would never turn down a good time.. He really didn't care what female took interest in him..So long as she was capable of performing in the ways he was looking. He may have been young, but that didn't stop his advances..

"Aye love, but I am not much of a fine male. I'm a pirate." He grinned, feeling proud of his heritage. He loved his home, he loved his job..He was currently in training to become the pirate he wanted to be, and that would instill the desire of becoming captain in his bones.

She dropped the carcass at his feet, and his belly grumbled. He watched as she circled him, and grinned. Leaning over to sniff the carcass, he took a huge bite before chewing and swallowing.
"If you are such a capable hunter, I would imagine this is the perfect place for you." He grinned and winked at her.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:27 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Sambari chuckled "you think that being a pirate means you can't be a FINE example of a male?" She raised an eyebrow in amusement and flicked her tail, perhaps just a little more suggestively.

She waited while he took a chunk from her kill, she had to fight the mildest urge of irritation but it soon passed "Oh boy, i am capable of many more things than just hunting" she winked at him and sat by the carcass, eyeing the 'softer' parts of it before sinking her teeth into it, with a smirk on her face, watching for the male's reaction.  
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games