Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
RP Search. :3 Plots inside. [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 am
So I'm starting up another plot thread as all of mine need some roleplaying love. :3
Feel free to take a gander and post if you'd like to roleplay with any.
More plots might be added. :3
Thanx.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 am
List 'o Plots!

None right now. :[

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:38 am
Rouge Females

User Image

: razz synomi::

Personality:
She had once been playful, bouncy, and full of fun. But nowadays instead of finding her frolicking through the long grasses, you’d find her calculating her next prey victim without errors and re-checking her steps of perfection. She’s not a dreamer anymore and doesn’t believe in fairytales. She realistic and knows that if you want your dreams to happen, than you’ll have to make them happen. You would never catch her wishing on a falling star. She’s not at all rude. She’s respectful and a delight once you get to know her. She doesn’t have a sour attitude and hates having a damper in her day.
She now resides in the Pridelands. She used to be a rouge.

Looking For: Friends of all sort(before or even after she joined the Pridelands). Pride RP. A possible love interest.

Not looking For: Enemies. A different Pride.

User Image
::Adedagbo::

Personality:
Adedagbo is a happy-go-lucky female with lots and LOTS of energy! Full of pep and with spunk in her kick there's nothing that can stop this little gal from adventuring into the 'unknown'. She's very curious about everything and anyone around her--quite the sociable cub(very much a chatterbox), she'll take kindly to strangers alike which can be good or bad.

Looking For: Pup RP. New friends. Family RP! :3

Not Looking For: Love. Enemies. Adoption, as she’s going back to Peke’Na when she’s an adult or juve.

::Minoes::

Personality: She’s quite the rebel and a bit sassy around the edges, but she does mean well. It’s hard being a cub and growing up in the Rogue-Lands. Nothing is fair especially when you’re very, very little. It’s tough and therefore Minoes is tough. She’s spunky and thinks of every challenge as an opportunity. Every day is an adventure for her.

Looking For:
Friends of all sort. Cub RP. General Meet & Greets.

Not looking for:
Enemies. Love. Pride offers.

::Giselle::

Personality: Giselle is an odd one but could care less of what others think of her. She’s odd in the fact that she adores music and loves to dance underneath the moonlight. Every full moon she’s out in a clearing dancing in the breeze with the moonlight glittering on her body. She also believes that there’s good in every soul. And that everything happens for a reason. She’s not crazy and hates when others call her that. She’s quite smart, actually and knows her stuffs. :3

Looking for: Friends. Wild Dog RP. Maybe a Pride/Pack to join. Love interest, maybe.
Not looking for: Enemies.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:17 pm
Rouge Males

User Image

Ajani:
Even as a cub, Ajani was all study and no play. He’s not the one to approach anyone though and only really met one cub when he was only very, very little. That doesn’t, however, mean that he’s rude. He knows his manners—well, some of them. If you were to greet him, he’d say hello back. Though there’s a slim chance he would actually stay and converse. Right now he’s still training with his Mother within the Rouge-lands.

Looking For:
I can see him become a little bit ‘softer’ but it would take a really special someone with a whole lot of patience. Enemies—possible fights. Family RP.

Not looking for:
Prides. Serious love interests.

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 pm
Pack/Pride

None right now. :[  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:19 pm
RESERVED

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm
Open. :3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 pm
Oh man, been stalking this. <3

User Image
Aviana would love RP with her son. :u Especially since she views males as the weaker of the two sexes and probably dotes on her daughters rather then the sons. Would be interesting to see how the two interacted.

Also would love to offer the Nyota-Wasomaji as a pack for Giselle. Her personality and her dancing under the moonlight seems to fit it very well.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:14 pm
I could offer you pup RP. There's Manahem, from the same mentioned pack.
User Image
He's a thinker kind of pup who doesn't play much and spends much of his waking hours exploring. 'Specially for dead things, as he likes to poke around to see how the body works.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:30 pm
Quaji
Oh man, been stalking this. <3

User Image
Aviana would love RP with her son. :u Especially since she views males as the weaker of the two sexes and probably dotes on her daughters rather then the sons. Would be interesting to see how the two interacted.

Also would love to offer the Nyota-Wasomaji as a pack for Giselle. Her personality and her dancing under the moonlight seems to fit it very well.

Sure! :3 Sounds like an interesting RP. I'll start a RP up in just a quick second. And I'll take a gander at the link to the pack. I'm not sure if I'll have her join quite quickly, but maybe. :3 Thanks!

Edit: RP for you! :3
RP link  

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
User Image
He's a thinker kind of pup who doesn't play much and spends much of his waking hours exploring. 'Specially for dead things, as he likes to poke around to see how the body works.

Mhm, sure. :3 Sounds great. I can start a RP shortly. :3 With Ade, correct?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 pm
II Paradox II
Hoshi Lockhart
User Image

Mhm, sure. :3 Sounds great. I can start a RP shortly. :3 With Ade, correct?
Yup. <3 I would appreciate it. I don't want to start anything.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:51 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

RP link :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:37 pm
I'll get to that in a bit. Going through my SoA tags right now while I shuffle things from the old laptop to the new.

I also forgot to mention Mana is a Seer if you wanted to play around with that. o:

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces