Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:25 pm
Cajanic

SoA Name: Warth
Uncert: http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/Cajanic_SoA/Full size/warthadult.png
Items: Beads or metal/wood/ect jewelry.
Any Restrictions/Notes: He does not kill for anything other than food, so no skulls. Furs are fine, as long as they look nice and not tattered, like he respected the animal he's wearing XD

I hope he's alright. D:

User Image

Also, GAIS GAIS. I completely forgot that there are only 28 days in February. o 3o;;;; *fails*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:02 am
Innocent_Hybrid

SoA Name: Abeo
Uncert: ~x~
Items: A necklace strung on a simple brown cord. In the middle is a single round semi-transparent yellow bead. On either side of that bead are two small round wooden beads. Following those are rectangular beads that are made of red jasper, following those are square, smooth gray river stones. Like this but with a semi-transparent yellow bead and red jasper beads like seen here
Any Restrictions/Notes: For the I/T Pride Mizani'Ulimwengu
and quite honestly I should really apologize for how much you've been seeing of us

Lore is coming tomorrow~

User Image

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Innocent_Hybrid

SoA Name: Lore
Uncert: ~x~
Items: A medium sized bag around her neck.
Any Restrictions/Notes: Would like if it was fairly simple but durable. It will be used for medical herbs!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:42 pm
POLETTE YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERFECT HUMAN BEING AND I LOVE YOU THEY ARE PERFECT -dies-  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:42 pm
Innocent_Hybrid
POLETTE YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERFECT HUMAN BEING AND I LOVE YOU THEY ARE PERFECT -dies-

wat.

<3333

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 pm
((Hope i'm not doing wrong by posting here. If i am, then you can tell me.))

SoA Name: Tadelesh
Uncert: Uncert
Items: a golden bracelet that holds a feather by a bronze bead, the feather the same hues as his markings / Bronze ear clip with the same kind of feather dangling from it / a brown string, same color as his nose, with the same feather
Any Restrictions/Notes: Getting this before i enter him in a pride. The colors in this style are summer-like so i should be good to go. Knowing you, he is gonna look smexy, so you best fear gaining a regular customer.

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers