Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Of Conquest and Death (Soren and Lan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 pm
A reminder. Cold and cruel, a reminder of how she was being a coward. She tried to fight back her tears, bite back her sadness. It was coming less harshly than before. It was easier to breathe. Her bow vanished from her hands. "I don't know." Hands hung useless at her sides. "If I try, will they shame me for my tears?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:23 pm
Now he stood, easily dwarfing her height with his, watching as she got a few shreds of control back. Was she really so concerned with how others viewed her? The opinions of others? He could not speak for them, though he doubted a priestess would shame another when they were seeking Trance. It was sacred just like Lan and he had not heard of such.

So he shook his head in reply. "If necessary I'll show you the way."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 pm
"No." It came out cold, detached. Lan was doing as she had been taught. That when emotions ran wild you pulled them back in, returned them to your control. She had cried, she had apologized, she had spoken words of cruelty to someone who did not deserve them. She had lost her control. "I have been unkind to you Soren. Yet even now you would offer me kindness. Why? How is it that even now you can offer me such yet ask for nothing in return?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:42 pm
Soren was fine with that, though it would be best if she did undergo trance. He moved toward a tree where he had left his pelt slung over a low branch, pulling it off to put over his shoulders, taking the fragment broach from his pocket to pin it into place.

Why did he offer her kindness? She had been emotional, sometimes mares were, he would not fault her for that when it was not how she normally behaved. And her words...they were not kind, but she was not so close that they wounded him deeply either. He shrugged. "Not everything is about being even, fair. If I see an ally in need, I'll help them. That is all it is."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:55 pm
A small sad smile. "I cannot understand that. I-" she was too much a horsewoman of conquest, "-I know I ought to accept it, but everything in life had taught me to question. Yet when I ask you I get something -I've not known kindness without debt, without seeking some recompense. It's a strange thing." She dabbed at her eyes with her sleeve, talking a step away from him. "As polite your offer is I must decline. I came seeking you out. To abandon your work for me is selfish. Complete your tasks Soren. I will try to complete my own." She hesitated. "Including trance."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 am
She still struggled to comprehend, understanding the words perhaps. "It's nothing," he rumbled quietly. Literally nothing.

Things were now slightly more complicated, but he ignored that, simply nodding, not bidding her farewell, crouching down to gather his things to move on. He would need to put them up before returning to his work. Hopefully the mare would work things out on her own, and there would be no more confusion from the silly filly. It would just be easier for everyone.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas