Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
most memorable moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A tricorn?
  O.O awesome
  ... A what?
  I have one in my backyard.
View Results

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:36 am
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
all of middle school emotion_donotwant
dealing with new things, like desks where you put your stuff, changes in hormones....date *shivers* i'd like to pretend that horribly awkward time of my life didn't happen, but i Just Can't! DX
ahhh middle school.........my middle school was nothing but texting, funky bands(for some reason), and who had the hottest girlfriend. I don't miss it at all.

agreed. the only thing i enjoyed about middle school is when, i think it was the 6th or 8th grade we did this, we all went to this camp as a class for the last week of school. that was pretty sweet 3nodding
We went to disney world for our last week of school.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:24 am
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
dealing with new things, like desks where you put your stuff, changes in hormones....date *shivers* i'd like to pretend that horribly awkward time of my life didn't happen, but i Just Can't! DX
ahhh middle school.........my middle school was nothing but texting, funky bands(for some reason), and who had the hottest girlfriend. I don't miss it at all.

agreed. the only thing i enjoyed about middle school is when, i think it was the 6th or 8th grade we did this, we all went to this camp as a class for the last week of school. that was pretty sweet 3nodding

awww, lucky gonk i live no where close enough to florida to where that would have been an option for us whee did you live pretty close to disney land, or did you like fly there or something like that?  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

xXAutumnXFlowerXx

Shy Cub

7,950 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 pm
Oh my, well o///o my most memorable moment isn't appropriate razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:23 pm
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2

awww, lucky gonk i live no where close enough to florida to where that would have been an option for us whee did you live pretty close to disney land, or did you like fly there or something like that?
We flew...... thats why it cost 500 bucks.  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 pm
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2

dang eek we didn't do anything like that, even for our senior trip  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2

Eh, I didn't go because first i didn't have the money second I don't realy like disney world. cat_sweatdrop  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 am
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2

Eh, I didn't go because first i didn't have the money second I don't realy like disney world. cat_sweatdrop

don't feel too bad about not liking it. i mean, i like amuesment parks, but disney world can get Really crowded, and you have to wait in line forever. i think i ended up waiting a good 30 minutes or more just to get on One ride gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:00 pm
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2
rain the magician
little_kiwis2

don't feel too bad about not liking it. i mean, i like amuesment parks, but disney world can get Really crowded, and you have to wait in line forever. i think i ended up waiting a good 30 minutes or more just to get on One ride gonk
Oh thats nothing compared to the 4 hours i had to wait to get on el toro at six flags! -.-"  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items