Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[LAIR TASK] Devil's Town ( SORENGAHK )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 pm
Senga was angry.

After all of Soren's talk of proving himself and growing into a proper stallion and whatever else there was to do to impress the horseman, he'd up and disappeared without a trace. You still knew where to find him though, a snide part of the executioner's mind told him, but he hushed it with a low, reverberating growl. He was too angry to allow himself to think logically, to know that at any point he could have hunted Soren down, singled him out, dragged him off to god only knew where to do god only knew what. But maybe he had been waiting for a call, an order, something that said go to him instead of making him the initiator of such a thing.

Only now did Senga realize he had done that far too much in his own life.

Only now did Senga realize how utterly angry that made him. So when the sanctuary of Death rose up around him, he didn't even bother to hide his presence, a streak of white flashing through the otherwise dismal display of tents and buildings that were now in creation. It didn't matter though, none of it really mattered, and even the voices in his head had stilled beneath the white hot heat that seemed almost illogically placed into his mind. Senga, once the voice of reason and absolute self-control, was coming apart at the seams and it was all his fault.

It took awhile to find him; it wasn't as though Death really believed in the use of color, unlike Conquest, and when so many congregated in one place... well. Senga growled, his wings giving a restless flap even though he willed himself to stalk over instead, shifting through shadows until he could dig his claws into Soren's flesh and growl.

"You," His head tilted up at Soren, "was all of that talk - that challenge - just empty words? Are you ever going to live up to your word?"

His voice was restless and irritated and above all else demanding.

Soren, you should have known better than to leave your dog all chained up and alone.

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Task of Death: ] The Reaping
This task can be performed SOLO. However, it is recommended to have at least another player. You can do this with a max of three players. They may go anywhere in the Human World using the portal catacombs in the Lair. These catacombs lead to small human world towns only. All players must follow these steps to successfully harvest Fear from death.

gaia_crown [ Step 1: ]

- You reach a quiet town, and the first thing you see is a funeral procession. There is death heavy in the air, but not quite enough for a proper reaping. You will need to create more death.

All humans have 10 HP. The CAN be npced.

- Simply select a human target. If you have two players, you can BOTH attack the target until they die. If three, all three of you attack the target until they die. Use proper dice mechanics (battle dice mechanics), Fear charges CAN be used.
- All humans do +4 auto damage, if you are a Death clans member they only do +3 and Death clans members get a +2 attack modifier
- HOW IT WORKS: I am a stage 1 horseman. I roll 2d8 and get 4, 5. That means I do 9-8 modifier = 1 damage to the human. That human now has 9 HP. My partner then rolls 2d8 -8 and gets a final damage result of 8. The human is now DYING. Our group has TAKEN DOWN ONE human. We can now target another
- Make sure to post in your OOC Tally at the bottom of each post which human number you are on and their current HP as well as how many humans your group has taken down.
- When your group has killed AT LEAST 2 humans you can move on to the next phase. You can only take down a MAX of 4.

gaia_crown [ Step 2: ]

- Now it is time to reap, aka, harvest the humans. The atmosphere is just as important as the (dying) human itself, and while it may be nice to gain some additional Fear for Halloween, you have no love for Halloween, and really, there is no reason to add to the ghost population. You are going to do a mock reaping, without fully completing it. You are only harvesting the Fear before the human is entirely passed away.

Roll a 4-sided dice If odd, you harvest 1 Fear point from the body. If even, you harvest 2. You continue to watch and reap in their Fear until they are dead. It is up to you if you want to burn/ destroy/ send off /bury the body or just leave it.
- You must do this for EACH victim (per player) you harvest. The Fear amount is different harvested, as it sometimes depends on what the human is exactly going through in their death throes. All humans are npcable/ you can rp/ gm them. Ie: I am player one and we killed three humans. I will roll for human 1, and I roll a 4. 4 = even. I get 2 Fear points. I watch them die. I do this again for human 2, etc etc.

ramenli
SO I FINALLY MADE THIS HEHEHEHEHEHE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 pm
Soren had woke up and began going about his duties. Another normal day, another normal routine. And then the fire nation attacked. And then from out of no where the executioner appeared, moving quickly, not unnoticed but Soren was also not expecting him to sink his claws into his shirt, the much shorter stallion looking up at him with an angry growl.

Senga was so concerned, about obtaining his approval even if he refused to admit it, of being forgotten, whatever it was that he had issues with. Really that made him easier to manipulate, which could be a very beneficial in keeping a handle on him. If he managed to play his cards right.

"Colt," a low rumble, ignoring the claws in his chest, trying to keep the amusement out of his voice at the fit the relatively young executioner was throwing. "I didn't back down. You never rose up. Stallions. Take. Initiative. And look, you came to find me." He reached out to pat him on the head. He only barely kept from saying the words "good boil," how very Halloween that would be.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 pm
Senga scowled at the older Guardian, his wings twitching in agitation at the casual remark. It was a sensible reason for Soren to give, but there was still something aggravating about it. "Hmph." Simmering, Senga wrenched his hands away, folding them over his body with a low rumble. "Well, now that I am here, shall we begin?" His wings ruffled minutely, lips twitching.

This had better be good if Soren had stood him up and made him wait this long.

"And," he continued mutinously, "you could at least call me by my name."

The colt thing was really starting to piss him off.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:29 am
Soren was already walking away when Senga tacked on the last bit. "Just keep up, Colt." Really, Senga's complaints only made him want to torment the executioner more, it was rather easy to do. "I'll remember your name when you've earned it." Or call him something else. Though really, Colt was a lot better than Pup.

Berated by wings or not, Soren was headed to the portal to the lair. They would get instructions there for where they needed to go, though he had already mentioned he would need a mission soon to take a colt out for training purposes. They would probably have something ready to go when he got there. And if Senga tried to back out before that time...well, a gauntlet holding the ruff of his neck could be a good persuading instrument.

A quick word once they were in the lair and a horseman disappeared to go gather the details of their hunt. Soren waited stoicly, looking about. But underneath his blood was almost racing. Soon they would be killing humans. Soon things would feel right again.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:00 am
It seemed as though someone else would be attending with them for their little task once they got to the portal, however. The pricolici had pulled up a seat next to it, sitting very calmly with her legs crossed and a very serious look on her face, the side of her head leaned against her hand as she half watched the portal and half watched those who were approaching it, tail flicking from side to side and leaving the glowing trail in its wake.

Two horsemen were approaching even at that time, as Shehk could see them, and her ears perked up in response - perhaps hopeful that she'd be able to ask to join them - but said nothing, just seeming to wait for them to be within talking distance without shouting. Instead, she began to fuss at the crystal-layden bracelet she wore, her fingers running over that purple gem repeatedly as if it were some kind of worry stone.

"Going somewhere fun?" she asked in an almost monotonously casual tone once the pair were close enough - but paused to given Soren a look with her brows knitted together. Not anger, but something closer to 'Oh, you. Hi.'

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games