Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:48 pm
Ici Chiot
Tilly_Milly_wolf

you pwease? I am getting soaked up on anime videos too so making it would take me longer than usual.

Sure thing! I may end up popping out for groceries soon, so if I don't get it finished right away, I'll have it done when I get home. c:

kk!~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:49 pm
I've got two boys for you to pick from! First is Asku.

User Image

Here's his bio:

Asku is very patient and kind. He enjoys going out of his way to help others and feels like it is his life mission to assist anyone he possibly can. He is on the quiet side and could be seen as timid, but if he’s backed into a corner and given no peaceful way out, he will fight to protect himself and whoever he is with.

He's part of the Nyota-Wasomaji, so RP would have to happen on the border. He's a new father so he'll be a bit hassled...perhaps he's searching for his pups. I do have one of their daughters that he could need help finding. She's the type to wander off on accident.

I also have Aya!

User Image

And his bio:

Aya is...well. He's special. He tries very hard, he really does, but everything he does seems to fall a bit flat. He looks up to and listens to his sister and won't do anything unless she tells him to. A bit of a lost soul, he and his sister roam the rouge lands after an incident that turned both of them into bandits. Horrible, horrible bandits, but bandits nonetheless. Aya is clumsy and loud and, while deep down he has a sweet demeanor, keeps a tough air about him to scare off potential threats. He takes the role of 'big dumb muscle' to his sister's 'evil genius' mind.

He's in the rouge lands and so far, everyone he's RP'd with he's been a bit wary of and gruff towards. Once he realizes they're not out to steal anything from him, though, a bit of his softer personality will shine through even if he doesn't mean it to.

Ici Chiot

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tag!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 pm
SilverLutz

As I don't have plans for Lani to join a pack just yet, I'd like to to stay around the rogue lands... so I would love a roleplay with Aya! He seems like a very well thought-out character, and super interesting.

I don't know if Lani will be the sort of help bring out his softer side. She can be pretty self-serving... even if she's a generally jovial and friendly gal with other WD.

Would you like me to start the thread, or shall I?  

Bugghnrahk

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 pm
Sounds good to me =D I can start one up for us in just a minute. I'll tag you in the thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 pm
SilverLutz
Sounds good to me =D I can start one up for us in just a minute. I'll tag you in the thread.

Awesome, thank-you!  

Bugghnrahk

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas