4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 pm
SilverLutz

Kaelyndra

Annchen

Saidie stared side long at her brother as he spoke, then when he asked about the smell, she looked around. She had noticed it before, but now it was really obvious. It smelled like death. It made her nose wrinkle a bit and her mind wander as she began to ask herself why mother would leave them here? She did her best to pretend she wasn't listening to her mother and aunt's conversation, but it was too interesting not to really listen.

She knew mom was a Goddess, and so was this aunt they would be close to, and her cubs, aparently. Her focus flickered a moment to Kasoro and Ee'bo. More cousins, she gleaned from the bit of their conversation she heard and nodded, "That will be fun, meeting more family and having more cubs to play with." She offered a mischevious smirk. She did love playing tricks and games and running off and doing things she knew she probably shouldn't. She could act well behaved when she wanted, but most of the time, when mom wasn't around or not paying attention, Saidie was causing trouble, or making mischief with her brother. Now she would have more helpers, or victems.

Quietly she sized Ee'bo up for a moment before going back to pretending to not listen to mom and Veri. So far she'd gathered there was a sickness here and their Aunt, Veri, goddess of Blood, was helping the really sick ones.. go to sleep and never wake up? She tried not to show a reaction, but stared between her brother and cousin quietly, but she knew what that meant. The smell of death around them was from some of the lions in this pride. That was an interesting thing to be learning.

She would have to ask her mother about it later, or perhaps Ee'bo. He'd been here a while, maybe he knew?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:32 am
Kasoro's ear turned towards his mother, his head following a moment later. He grinned sheepishly at her and shrugged just a bit. It was a powerful smell, so at least he'd be able to get 'home' faster. "I don't get lost. I just find new places I've never been to." Oh, he got lost on more than one occasion. As soon as he could walk he and his sister had been stumbling around, curious as all getup. Thankfully, now that he was old enough to heed his mother's warnings, he was a bit more cautious about where he went. Just a bit.

He turned his attention back to his cousin after that, ears pricking up in excitement. More cubs their age that they were related to? The place was looking kind of awesome! He had been nervous about Uuni leaving, since she and Saidie were all he really knew in life, but now that he was hearing all these great things from a cub that he liked already, he got the feeling that this place wouldn't be as horrible as he thought. Even if it did smell funny.

"Blood...that makes sense I guess, 'cause Mom is the Goddess of Blood Magic." Sisters of blood, pretty awesome if you asked him.

Tilting his head a bit, Kasoro got to his feet. "So do you like to explore? Saidie and I love exploring the most. Are there any cool places around here to see?"

Kaelyndra

Annchen

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 pm
Annchen

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

SilverLutz

The large, blood-tattooed goddess drew in a deep, long breath and let it out. Her eyes glanced briefly to the children she would be leaving her. All these years, and it was still a damn comfort to understand that they would not be left to die in severe pain.

Death was not, by itself, such a bad thing.

"I will, Veri." She had her eyes on a few in particular. Though, her sisters morbid delights went far further than her own, that was the way sisters worked. Uuni may not have been the 'older' one, but she chose to play that role. It worked out for them.

A laugh, then, as Veri inquired. "No," Uuni agreed. "It was a selfish deal. He didn't actually get what he wanted. Not that he knows." Uuni forced a smile.

She began to speak lower, now, so the cubs could not hear her. Uuni had been a goddess long enough to know her range of voice. "I don't think I have to tell you I'm not coming back." Or, didn't intend to. "If you need me, you know how to contact me." Any simple blood ritual would do; those made by gods were always more powerful. "Don't coddle them too much." Uuni gave her sister a very pointed look.

The goddess intended to leave almost immediately, unless her sister asked her presence for longer. But the cubs were weaned, and they were plenty old enough to create their own lives.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 pm
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Kaelyndra

SilverLutz

Ee'bo liked exploring too! He almost told them about the awesome God that just laid there in a secluded part of the pride territory, but then he figured the adults might have issues about visiting him. Later then... Perhaps they could go play with the nannies!

"We can go to the nannies," he chirped, very pleased with the idea, "There's always tons of cubs there! Can we go? I know the way!"

The last part was directed at Veri.

---

Veri laughed with her sister. Mortals.

"As long as they think they get what they want..." she made a shrugging motion with her wings, "It's not as if he's going to contact you and try to take it back."

She nodded. Veri hadn't expected Uuni to stick around. She hadn't expected to stick around either, but... well. She'd keep an eye on her niece and nephew while she was around. They would be well cared for, with or without her presence. But blood was blood. She'd keep an eye out for them.

"I don't coddle," she protested, "But the nannies will probably spoil them rotten. They worship Pestilence, but cubs are almost more adored."

Ee'bo tugged at her tail, and she turned to the three cubs. They could be trusted to walk there on their own. It wasn't far, and if they wandered they'd be picked up by someone. There were guards and scouts around so they couldn't get into trouble unless they tried really hard...

"Go on ahead," she said, "Won't they be surprised to see three cubs instead of one? I'll sit and talk with Uuni here for a little longer."

They'd said what needed to be said, but it would give her sister the opportunity to leave without upsetting her cubs too much.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 am
Kas glanced over to the two goddesses as his cousin asked for permission to go. Once they got it he grinned, ears moving forward a bit in excitement. This was going to be fun. He loved exploring and he'd get to know a few new faces. Maybe he could become friends with them, too! And apparently he had more cousins to meet...this wasn't such a bad place.

He moved over to Uuni and pressed his head against her large front leg, nuzzling slightly in goodbye. He knew that she was leaving them here, but surely she'd stop by to visit. He would be with family, so he didn't mind too much. "See you later, Mom," he said, grinning up at her before trotting over to his cousin. Normally Kasoro didn't show this much excitement outwardly, but all these new things were getting to that childish side of him.

"Let's go!" he said, swatting at Ee'bo's tail. "I want to see everything!"

[Last post from Kas]

Annchen

Kaelyndra

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:16 am
Saidie looked interested as her cousin told the siblings about seeing the nannies. It was a good idea in her book, as she knew mother would be leaving and the nannies would be the ones takign care of them from here on out. As the boys got permission to go and Kasoro said good bye to their mom Saidie hung back a bit and made her way to their mother. She knew they were being left here, and couldn't help but figure that she wouldn't really be back. "Good bye mom. I'll miss you." She said softly once her brother was out of ear shot. "I'll take care of Kasoro." And with that, she gave her mother's leg a nuzzle then bound off after her brother and cousin. Maybe someday she could go find her mother again, when she was all grown up. But if not, she would always try to remember the way her mother looked, so just before she ran out of sight she looked back over her shoulder and peered one last time at Uuni, smiling gently before sprinting, to catch up with the boys.

[Last post from Saidie.]

Annchen

Kaelyndra

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items