spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Meet Kelello!

She is my second SoA and my favorite character. whee heart

User Image
User Image

History:
After a raid on a wild dog den, all that remained was one single pup. Kelello - after gaining consciousness - confused and without memory of what had happened to her, where she came from, or who she even was, was discovered by Mafa, the leader of the Graveyard hyena pack. Mafa realized that there was something "special" about Kelello - indeed, the treacherous hyena recognized in the tiny pup seer abilities. Thus realizing that Kelello could be of vital use to her, Mafa bestowed the title of "slave" onto her first unfortunate victim.

As Kelello grew, so did the number of slaves in the Graveyard. When an adolescent Kelello fell pregnant with a prince's (Wooga's "Kutu") pups, Mafa attacked her for wandering and consorting with others outside of the Graveyard, and gave her deep scars and the bone "collar" she sports. From then on she was appointed "matron" of the slaves, and Mafa's personal slave.

Deeply guilty for bringing puppies into a world of oppression, Kelello attempted to trade her children over the border of the Graveyard to her lover, Kutu. However, they were only able to rescue three of the five puppies; those that remained were raised by another wild dog, and Kelello stepped aside, never revealing herself as their mother out of shame, but always, indefatigably loving them.

Now she reluctantly patrols the Graveyard as an overseer; but most importantly, she is to report her dreams and visions as to the future of the Graveyard to Masuko, to whom she became the personal slave after the fall of Mafa. As she knows no other life, Kelello never tries to escape her enslavement, although she loathes the life.

After the loss of her love and the suppression of her children, Kelello now wanders like a ghost among the Mava'Bunda lands, wistfully dreaming of the day her pups will be free.

Want:
Romance (does have a fling in the wings)
Friends
Violence
Interaction with other slaves & pack members
RP with pups
long-lost family members
other seers to help her remember her past
Moar!!
(Kelello art ;D - will pay!)

Don't Want:
Death
Rescuing

(I am currently trying to breed Kelello again, so if you have any plot ideas based on that, please let me know!)

... yeah, that's it. biggrin

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:21 pm
You may post!  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 pm
I have M'B yeeners for you!

Do you mean RP with her own pups, or with the pack's pups in general? I have one M'B pup, Aurin:

User Image

His dad doesn't really know what to do with him and would be happy to foist him off on a slave.

As far as violence, Kepo is Masuko's consort and would be happy to bully someone. He's kind of a jerk a huge ahole.

User Image

I have a couple more Graveyard hyenas, Njaa (Aurin's dad) and Ubongo. Neither of them is particularly nasty towards slaves though, especially not Ubongo -- he's from outside the pack and isn't accustomed to slaves. Njaa would be pushy but not cruel.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:34 am
Let me see...

User Image
Hanja is a young adult. He came to the pride as a pup when one of the prides bone collectors traded with some wandering slavertraders. Being a slave is all he knows, and he's pretty happy go lucky and very naive (bordering on stupid). He wouldn't dream about escaping, and finds it perfectly normal to be bossed around by hyenas.

I think it would be good for him to interact with other slaves.

I also have hyenas if you'd prefer that kind of interaction.

Amanita is not very developed, young male hunter. He doesn't trust females, but I'm not sure how he feels about female slaves. Skada is a bitchy bone collector that I could see harassing slaves for sport. Svärta is a pretty laid back hunter that was injured in the war with Pridelands. Still not 100% recovered, but he tries to carry his weight and hunt.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 am
I would love RP with Kepo and Hanja! Would you guys mind starting? O: whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:38 pm
bump  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 am
spottedleef

Will do! It might take me a few days, but I'll start something for us. Would you mind if Hanja sees her as a bit of a mother figure? It would make more sense if they knew each other since she's been in the pride so long.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 pm
Annchen
spottedleef

Will do! It might take me a few days, but I'll start something for us. Would you mind if Hanja sees her as a bit of a mother figure? It would make more sense if they knew each other since she's been in the pride so long.
Absolutely, sounds fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 am
spottedleef
Absolutely, sounds fun!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23412721

Here you go! smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash