HELP ME CATCH UP PLEASE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:02 pm
I've been struggling really hard to keep up with threads due to the fact that I don't actually have internet at my current residence and haven't had it for the last few months. Trying to convince my mother to get it installed, but it's been a slow process at best.

<3 anyhow if we have a thread together that you'd like to continue please post it here? -puppy eyes-

And on another note... if you feel you would like to drop plots we have together due to my super slowaitus please, please let me know. I won't be offended heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 am
We have an RP between Nkiru and Urudja here. heart  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:54 pm
We have Vigo and Mng in this rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 pm
moineau bavarde
We have an RP between Nkiru and Urudja here. heart

excellent biggrin Did you still want to do the breeding between Uru & Niki's brother?  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 pm
I really can't turn down the opportunity to scar him for life. emotion_awesome He has five complete RPs, so he's all set to go once Nkiru and Urudja hit the right plot point.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm
Talencia
We have Vigo and Mng in this rp.

little tag :3 shall we wrap this up soon and continue on with the plot? biggrin  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:46 pm
Lethrossen

We've still got this rp, and I'm good for the fling between them if you are. c:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 am
moineau bavarde
I really can't turn down the opportunity to scar him for life. emotion_awesome He has five complete RPs, so he's all set to go once Nkiru and Urudja hit the right plot point.

tag for you <3 annnnd awesome XD that will be terrific! I will work on some SRPs for Uru as well, and then they can meet when they're ready XD  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am
Polette
Lethrossen

We've still got this rp, and I'm good for the fling between them if you are. c:

and a tag for you! Yes, I am definitely up for a fling from them XD again, sorry for being slower than molasses. I'll try and get some SRPs with Mayus done!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 am
So! With this RP wrapping up, Kerer has five RPs finished. Were you still thinking you might like to have them have cubs at some point? (And what should happen if they do? I think it'd be kind of funny if they couldn't manage to get along at all about raising them).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 am
Princess_Feylin
So! With this RP wrapping up, Kerer has five RPs finished. Were you still thinking you might like to have them have cubs at some point? (And what should happen if they do? I think it'd be kind of funny if they couldn't manage to get along at all about raising them).

I have to check how many RPs Arusi has, but yes I would still very much love for them to have cubs XD I think it would be hilarious if they had very different views on raising them as well, it would make for some fun RP!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 pm
-shoves up-  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:36 am
-pokes up-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash