Submit

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:54 am
Blaise creeps down the steps into the dungeon. Her footsteps are silent as she drifts over the cold dank cobbled stones. Her bare feet carry her along the corridors as her honey blonde curls float among the nonexsistant draft. Her electric blue eyes look through the two men infront of her as her deep blood red lips smile against her ivory complexion. Her eyes are empty showing the memory of watching her soulmate staked. Softly she makes her way past the boys and disappears into a deeper corridor but not before raking a nail across the one with the armor on's chest and watches in fall to the ground, disappearing.

As she disappears a evil giggle disperses around them and then a smooth hum enchants anyone listening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:13 pm
I entered the dungeon and smelled death, but it didnt affect me. I had known death before. I wandered, hearing the screams, the blazing red light, the horrible stench. It wasnt anything new.  

RaVeN_LoVe_92

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Blaise yawns as she turns to the number of men that followed her songs as she quietly feasts on one of the men and quietly plots her torture of those who anger her and not break beneath her power.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 am
*Sulpicia walks down the stairs her footsteps are silent and can’t be heard and enters the dungeons and she could smell blood. She comes to a room, and she enters the room. This made her remember all the vampires she and the other members of the volturi had killed. She was use to killing humans* “I could get use to this she said to herself”  

00Sookie Stackhouse00

Serenity Aurora Tepez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 pm
(in thought) what is that lovely smell. it smells like death and i like it.(continuing down the stairs almost gliding,fangs beginingto extend) i want in(laughing coming to the first door)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:01 pm
get ahold of yourself serenity. your here to free tose humans not kill them. or i kill some and free some(sencing for others, feeling a holy vampire near by) what is that?(following it and coming upon two vampires)  

Serenity Aurora Tepez

caselia_liliana_proverda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:22 pm
As she wakled down the ever windind sraircase she smiled at the smells and sounds which greeted her. "mmm, smells like home" she chuckled. She wandered through the rooms quietly watching what was happening and her smile never left her face. "I will definately be back here, and soon..." she chuckled to herself as she made her way back up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 am
*Sulpicia of the volturi decided to leave the room and explore some different rooms*  

00Sookie Stackhouse00

Dark Rose Bella

5,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 am
*bella walks in ignoring all things around her as if she saw no one she stoped halfway down the stairs she snaps her fingers a small dog with white fur and red eyes (obiviously a vampire dog cause of her fangs)walks up to bella growling at every one they pass the dog sniffed the air and howled bella knew what that meant the smell of death was in the air bella gave a wicked grin she pushed a strand hair behind her ear she closed her eyes then opened the again she could see other vampires people being killed some thing she was use to she licked her fangs and smiled again'this place may become quite familiar to me she sat in a chair with the small dog in her lap with a wicked smile still on her face  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 pm
*As Sulpicia passes each room she suddenly stops at one and she senses fear. She opens the door and sees a small child and glares at the child, the little girl was shaking from head to toe* “what do you want?” The child asked looking up at Sulpicia. “ I want kill you stay still” Sulpicia stated. She lowered her head towards the little girls neck and bit her. The little girl screamed in agony as the blood left her body, suddenly the girls heart stopped beating and Sulpicia set her on the ground and left the room*  

00Sookie Stackhouse00

The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces