Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
FALL OUT BOY RP- 1x1 [IPC/OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

I'm looking for a Fall Out Boy rp. I'm looking for someone who has character understanding, development, and over-all writing ability. Grammar/spelling perfection not required, but decent grammar and spelling is requested. I'm extremely patient, and I can wait a long time for replies so long as my partner keeps in touch.

LOOKING FOR Pete Wentz
PLAYING (OC) Patrick Stump and a female OC named Valkien Stump
I am more than happy to discuss any OCs or preexisting members you may be interested in as well anyone else you might like me to portray.

Guidelines
[oo1] Please be able to mirror to a certain extent. At least two paragraphs would be nice and please, no one liners. Quantity does not always mean quality but there is such a thing as a post that contains 'too much' or 'too little'. However, I do prefer quality over quantity in the long run.
[oo2] No godmoding.
[oo3] I have no limits on gore, violence, and language. Just please don't be ridiculously excessive with it. No cybering. Romance is encouraged but it doesn't need to get explicit. You know?
[oo4]I prefer to roleplay through a private thread. PMs just get to messy and sometimes my PM box likes to eat my PMs in my inbox and sentbox.
[oo5] Please don't ditch me. If you've lost interest, simply let me know. I'd much rather know that you're leaving than check the thread twenty thousand times a day, hoping you've replied.
[oo6] Please be prepared to make a bio for your OC(s). There is a bio skeleton provided if you'd like to use it.
[oo7] I can change my font size and color and add one picture to my posts but that's about it as far as 'pretty posts' go. You're more than welcome to make 'pretty posts' if you like, just please don't let it take up a ton of time every time you write a reply.
[oo8] Please PM me if you are interested. The subject should be: Yule Shoot Your Eye Out. If and when you PM me please be aware that sometime my inbox likes to eat PMs before I even receive them. So, if you feel like I'm ignoring you or that I'm taking a ridiculous amount of time to reply, please feel free to resend the PM.
[oo9] Please use a real life picture for your character if you use one and avoid celebrities. If you absolutely cannot find a real picture, let me know and we can discuss things. I prefer real life pictures because for me it makes the rp more tangible.

Opener and Guidelines
xxxxxxSample Bio SkeletonxxxxxxMy OC's BioxxxxxxSample Post Layout

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 am
Feel free to use this bio skeleton. Add anything you'd like.

[size=10.5][color=dimgray]
[color=xx]Name:[/color]

[color=xx]Age:[/color] [i]Please, college sophomore age or older. 19-23[/i]

[color=xx]Occupation:[/color] [i]student, band member (must [u]not[/u] be a member of Fall Out Boy), bank tell, etc.[/i]

[color=xx]Instrument(s):[/color] [i]If in a band. Please limit instruments played to three. (ex: keyboards, guitar, and drums) Voice/singing does not count as an instrument-only counts as a talent.[/i]

[color=xx]Brief History:[/color] [i]If they grew up with Valkien and/or all of or some of the members of FOB, if they moved, what they're doing now, important life events, etc. We don't need the whole life story, but we need important things. [u]NOTE: If you want your OC to be related to any of the members of FOB, consult me first please.[/u][/i][/color][/size]

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nerd 50

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am
User Image
Name: Valkien Roux Stump (pronounced Val-kin)

Age: 20 (Almost 21. the story starts during winter break and Valkien's birthday is January 1st)

Instrument(s): Can sing. Plays bass guitar and piano.

Brief History: Valkien is about a year younger than her older brother, Patrick Stump, and the youngest sibling of the entire Stump family. She's always been close with Patrick and the two established an incredibly close and 'best friend' type of relationship one another. Ever since the formation of Fall Out Boy during Valkien and Patrick's high school years, Valkien has become extremely close to the band members, creating strong friendships with each individual and their extended group of friends. Often when FOB goes on tours, Valkien is with them helping out-- whether it's with sound checks, loading and unloading equipment, driving, or just providing some company. Simply put, FOB has been a huge part of Valkien's life.

Ever since she met Pete, Valkien's harbored an intense crush on the young man, and since Valkien has known Pete for years now that crush has turned into genuine love. She hides it well (thinking the others will hate her or think she'll somehow break up the band by being with Pete), although besides her brother, Valkien is closest with Pete out of all of the Fall Out Boy members.

However, with the call of college, Valkien left to Michigan and hasn't been home much except for school breaks. Unsure of whether the career she's chosen is the right path, considering taking a break from school, and desperately needing to be with family, Valkien has decided to come home for vacation for winter break and potentially the rest of the year. Fall Out Boy's extensive work in the studio for their upcoming album, From Under the Cork Tree, is about to begin. Will love blossom? Will Valkien go back to school or choose another path in life? Will Fall Out Boy be successful?

Miscellaneous Info:
- Valkien’s all time favorite band is The Cure.
- She has a quarter-sized heart-shaped birthmark on the left side of her collarbone/shoulder.
- She's a chronic insomniac.
- She makes friends easily, but keeps a lot of her troubles and feelings to herself.
- She is double majoring in dance and Automotive engineering. Her real passion is dancing, but an injury halfway through her freshman year forced Valkien to temporarily put it on hold. She has since fallen back onto Automotive engineering, something she is highly skilled at, but not interested in at all.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am
User Image
                                                        Valkien Roux Stump

xxx "xxx"

IMAGE LEFT HERE [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=dimgray][size=16][color=#1D7CF2]V[/color][color=dimgray]alkien[/color] [color=#1D7CF2]R[/color]oux [color=#1D7CF2]S[/color]tump[/size][size=10.5][color=dimgray]

xxx [color=#1D7CF2]"xxx"[/color][/color][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/quote]

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nerd 50

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:01 pm
Open now! I hope someone will be interested!  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games