So I'm sure we all remember that time when Vriska was walking around in her dream bubble, and Hussie just pops out of no where with a ring and proposes, right?

So isn't it ironic that Tavros is suddenly running around, carrying a ring, acting sort-of rude and definitely out-of-character and basically doing the same thing? Unless, it isn't actually Tavros. It's Hussie!

We've already learned that people can disguise themselves as other people in dream bubbles, and it's pretty coincidental that the position we first see Tavros in is the same position that we last left Hussie in, and that Tavros has never before been concerned about 'human marriage rituals'. Even stranger, was that 'Tavros' could not recall Vriska's memories when asked to, even when Vriska could remember his, after being stuck in a sprite body together. 'Tavros' was also ******** up his typing quirk when trying to whisper, (His quirk had never been a problem for him before) and he wasn't stuttering or even saying 'uhh' nearly as much as he used to. Maybe, Hussie's disguising himself as someone Vriska is close to in order to trick her into marrying him?

I'm definitely considering this as a possibility, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide for yourselves. cat_3nodding