Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^_^
  *-~+==+~-*
View Results

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:19 pm
Yondaime knows that he'll die after that sealing jutsu, right? I was wondering why couldn't he just have sealed the fox in him? Just like what Sandaime did to Orochimaru's arms? If he did that, Naruto would have a closer to normal or maybe a normal life, right?

I think it's wierd.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:15 pm
Not many people can seal something into themselves.
Yondaime's got to have a pretty good reason for keeping the fox in existance.
If it was for the safety of Konoha, they would have killed Naruto.

Syndactyly

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:32 pm
Penguin Supporter

what she said.

and probably, sealing something into somebody else has a bigger chance to succeed .. ( sandaime's seal wasn't complete while yondaime's was successful )

there's a big possibility that the Kyuubi has a bigger role in Konoha than being a monster.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:50 am
eBil xMArion hYbRid
Penguin Supporter

what she said.

and probably, sealing something into somebody else has a bigger chance to succeed .. ( sandaime's seal wasn't complete while yondaime's was successful )

there's a big possibility that the Kyuubi has a bigger role in Konoha than being a monster.

well, sandaime said he was too weak to do it completely, right... and yondaime is really strong, so he should be able to do it.  

pinoyidol2006

sasukelover53

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:53 pm
yeah i think the same thing that he did it for a purpose. i mean theres still that chance that hes narutos dad so he had to have a reason for sealing it in him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:54 pm
xavy_sangabriel
Yondaime knows that he'll die after that sealing jutsu, right? I was wondering why couldn't he just have sealed the fox in him? Just like what Sandaime did to Orochimaru's arms? If he did that, Naruto would have a closer to normal or maybe a normal life, right?

I think it's wierd.

yondaime created the technique that sealed the fox demon in naruto. in my opinion, i think he figured out a way to use the technique without dying and he did his yellow flash thingy-ma-jigger and is in hiding somewhere  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:03 pm
what if he died in the process? he would have accopmlished nothing and we woudnt have a Naruto series.

Ok, I have no idea what I'm talking about  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:13 pm
Nephite Warrior
xavy_sangabriel

I think it's wierd.

yondaime created the technique that sealed the fox demon in naruto. in my opinion, i think he figured out a way to use the technique without dying and he did his yellow flash thingy-ma-jigger and is in hiding somewhere

This explains why everyone in the village admits his death how...?
And besides, he was a brave shinobi, he wouldn't have run like that. He was the one who said that to be Hokage is to promise to die for the village. Also, the technique he used kills the user (like it did the third).  

NarucardX

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:27 pm
i heard somewhere his last name is Uzumaki, as well  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:51 pm
his name is beside naruto's on the scroll for summoning the boss frog thingy when naruto begins learning the technique....it says: uzumaki arashi

considering yondaime isnt his real name, it was his hokage title thing...just like sarutobi(3rd hokage) was sandaime hokage. when itachi came back to konoha in episode 63 i think it was....he said he was after 'the yondaime's' legacy, so i am 100% positive he's naruto's dad smile why would he seal the fox into somebody elses kid?  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:52 pm
NarucardX
Also, the technique he used kills the user (like it did the third).

also just so you know, the fourth created that technique, so what makes you think he doesnt know a way to survive it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:22 am
Nephite Warrior
NarucardX
Also, the technique he used kills the user (like it did the third).

also just so you know, the fourth created that technique, so what makes you think he doesnt know a way to survive it?

Here is what the Third said: "In exchange for this jutsu to work,.....you hand over your soul to death....It's a Fuuin Jutsu you pay for with your life...there's no need to dodge it....I'll die anyway!" (The Third was stabbed with the Kusunagi, and Orochimaru was asking why he didn't dodge it). A few frames down, Orochimaru says, "You mean that this was the jutsu....that sealed even the Kyubii!?"

Besides, the Fourth was a very honorable (and brave) shinobi. No way would he have run and hid.  

NarucardX

mirai_no_meitantei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:10 pm
ya most definitely he didn't run and hide....he's a brave man...and i believe he IS Naruto's dad... heart ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:19 am
then there would be no Naruto series
or there would be..but just lame..like some of the fillers XD

*runs away*  

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff