User Image

WC: 1,667
Characters: Ebio'Femi, Zhen ( Adopted Older Sister ), Ha'deh ( Mefkaht's identical twin sister ), Khesbedji
Mentioned: Glozelle, and Mefkaht

With this time around, Zhen was forced ( by herself ) out of the den. "Dear-" She could remember pleaing. "You don't have to leave, there is room for you here.. " "No Ma, I have to find my own place anyways.. I can't live with you forever." "And who says naught?" "Myself." "Then inform yourself, that your mother wants you to stay~" "You are on your second litter, the cubs need the space and room to play, and they are .. much more in numbers. Anyhow- I have to make my own life.. Even Ha'deh already left to go find her own roots." "She promised she would be coming back, and I won't have to worry.. My children should stay with me- I'm getting to old for you all to be running off on me. I'm wrinkly now~ You should stay and take care of your wrinkly mother~" "Ebio. Please." The mother sighed softly and smiled. "I know, I knew this day would come, I was hoping for it to be never~" She heavily sighed yet again. "Find a temple close to home, and if you can't find one- you are welcome back here, I am sure we can make another addition to the ruins to fit us all." “Will do- Going to look for a .. tiny little nook of a ruin hopefully. It’s not like I’m leaving the pride! Don’t make that face!” Ebio’s eyes went big and moist. “Arrgg Ebio…Ma…. I’ll be in the pride. You’ll see me everyday still.” “IT WONT BE THE SAAAMMEE~~~” She whimpered then snuggled her tightly. “.. With all said aside.. I am proud of you, and love you Zhen, Like if you were my own- no. You ARE my own.” A smile creased her maw and brushed Zhen’s cheek. “I better see you every night for dinner.” Zhen chuckled. “Will do.” “You’re also baby sitting your younger siblings tonight~ me and Gloz need some alone time~” “EEEBBBIIOO!!??~~~~~~!!” That, was when Zhen left the den, but not the pride. Every night, she would come eat dinner, and every once in a while come to help take care of the newest litter.

But before that, Ha'deh left. The pride.
"Ma! I'm leaving!" "Ok honey, bring back some water~" "No ma~ I'm leaving." "Oh yes, I know, bring back some water." ".....Ma. Like. I'm leaving the pride." "........YOUR WHAT!? Oh ! Gloz! Dear! Gloz! Our daughter is ill! She thinks she wants to leave the pride~ Oh you will kill your poor mother's soul!" "Ma- please. You got my better half here-" Softly petting her mother's head. "Plus- I have to conquer the world- remember?" "Oh dear- what is our world coming to... I will rather be burned than have you conquer us. Imagen the chaos it would bring~" Sighing and putting a paw to her cheek. "Oh well, Im sure the world would spit you out rather quickly though- Ok you can leave then <3 See you in a week!" "..........I see what you did there." "Oh well dear~" Leaning against her daughter. "I am twice your age~" Eyebrow waggle. "I'm pretty sure your also going with that handsome stud of a lion you brought home moons ago~" "MOM!" Looking down and shaking her head with a troll like laugh. "Oh I will have grandcubs soon!~ I'm so excited~" "!? NEVER! HE IS MY SLAVE AND I SHALL NEVER HAVE CUBS!" "Ohohohohoho~ Of course- I would leave my mother for that kind of hunk of a lion~ hohohoho~" "MOM!!!" Then they had a going away party to celebrate and hoped for her return...

But now, she was with newborn cubs to raise. The strain on her body now from the years that had gone by but still she remained the kind hearted nanny, whom then, stepped down to a priestess so she could have more time to raise her children. Even with her work schedule, she would make it so the children would have either mother or father around without the added nannies.. But when her children grew- and some even left home. She hadn't thought of ever being pregnant again, til another priestess noticed Ebio's body change and her demenour fall short from happy, to pained and stressed. She was blessed, to have another litter.. and from her beloved Glozelle... From having so many family issues- to now having her own loving family and it just got bigger. But even she could not fake that the new litter had strained her heavily, especially since the first litter was much more smaller, four verses now seven cubs to take care of. Which took a toll on her everything, her duties she had to relieve for some time in order to at least nurse them to where they were now.

Gloz fretted over her sickly behavior and overall health before and after the cubs came. She wasn’t as able to run and play with her second litter than her first, and her health had seemed to go down drastically and was now trying to help put it back up on her own. Being a priestess, she had to find a way to keep herself healthy to hopefully run around with her second litter. Now weaned, with personalities and energy of their own. They were up and around and with the healthy teachings of love and discipline, they were … little bundles of joy and she found every day to be a blessing with them in her lives. An engaged mother, but… one boy stuck out. Khesbedj . Though male, for some reason or another he didn’t go with Glozelle. Instead, he stayed close to mother and the girls. Though not overly loving, he was a sweetheart in the things he did- rather than the things he would say. Words, were just frustrating.

“Khes..” “Mm?” “Why don’t you help mother, and fetch some white flowers and cactus. You know. How I taught you last time?” “Nm.” He replied, with a hefty nod before leaving… Though a part of a triplet combination, he was rarely around to ‘play’ and showed more interest in learning more than anything… so he slowly went down the ruined steps of their home and out in to the sands. Not at all close to the boarder, but a hefty few yards away where a spring was, a small cactus grew. He took what seemed to look like a knife and went on his digits, carefully placed to cut off the white flowers, and start carving in to the cactus…

Still in her young adolescence years she trotted happily towards her pride. Her mother’s pride. Jiddy, Ha’deh ran with all her might there- giving a nod to the guards as she sped through and was haulted by a cub alone whom she sped past… It took her a minute before she slid in to the sand, and whirlwind turned and trotted up the to the spring. Tilting her head. “Hey- little one- hey you~” Then… Sniff…Sniff… Searching…Searching…. “BROTHER!?AHHHH!!” Khesbedji looked at his sister as she looked terribly like his other older sister that DID reside in the pride. Giving her a look of ‘Um…what?’ Expression that crossed his maw. “Yea?” He finally spoke, which was rare, but Mefkaht was acting terribly strange- no one was every THIS energetic from his older siblings and he made him think Mef was … well. Delusional. One eye brow stood up… Ha’deh was drawn back… “NO~ YOU CANT BE!?” Pushing her snout against him, and sniffing him all around, which he didn’t move for but was weirded out- … Then… She pulled her head back, snatched him in to her arms and pulled- in doing so- made him go to ‘grab’ for something which so happened to be the cactus and how she pulled him startled him enough to not protect his cheek and face from the attack of the cactus neither. “AHHHH!!!!” He screamed out in a fury!

“WOAH! IM SORRY IM SORRY SORRY! SHU SHU QUIET SHU~” “MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!” The shriek was so loud that it had startled a few lions, which caught Ebio’s ears and she quickly ran. “Khesbedji!?!?!?” Startled, as she raced through the sands… Looking about until she saw them and the lions were put off and continued about their way as she got to them. Seeing a blurred image of someone over her child, flailing? “Khes~!?!?!?!” Then finally getting there, she saw the sight… “Mefkaht!?!?!” Surprised, yet over all confused til she saw her son screaming still with cactus needles pierced at his snout, cheek and paws. “Oh the gods! Khes!” Going to him… “What happened!?” “Ma- I-Im sorry~ I .. I im sorry!” “Tell me what happened!” “I just- he- and I- I didn’t- Im sorry!“ Pulling the child close to her and tried to calm him down. He started swiping and shaking his head violently, Then the cuuing started,… Ebio could calm anyone down.. “I can’t take them off if your moving like that, calm down, let mother look at it~” Then finally he calmed tears still streaming down his eyes as Ebio plucked out the massives of long pined needles from his and paws.

Delicate, she turned her head aside to the female.. Ha’deh caught her mother’s stare.. and her ears lowered. “I just… came to..” Lowering her head. “…Congrats?” A nervous smile.. as she recoiled. “Excuse me?” Then after a long few moments of examining the girl she finally knew.. This was not Mefkaht but in fact… Ha’deh. “Did the world finally decide to spit you out already~ Or is this how the world is now that you have conquered it~” “Mom I didn’t mean to!” “Well you should be more careful!” Sighing… then calming down as she looked down at her son whom she licked at his tears. “And thank you… you have a lot more siblings awaiting you at home. Try not to break anyone else.” Shaking her head as she picked up her son, laid him across her back and started back towards the den.