Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Of Abs and Workouts [Kiwi & Soren] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 am
Soren nodded and started rattling things off. Well, as close as Soren was likely to get to that. "The basics. Crunches. Chin ups. Push ups. Lunges. Run some. Keep fit and healthy." A strange look passed over his face, almost as if he was debating saying something, or hiding something, and in general it was just slightly suspicious.

"Keep a good diet." Pot, meet kettle. Though really, Soren probably new more about the nutritional value of apples, carrots, and oats than anyone else because he had argued his food decisions far more often than a grown man should. "Need anything demonstrated?"

xoxomenai
So, so sorry. Sickness = bad

Gratuitous gif though?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 pm
Kiwi nodded as Soren ran down the list, and paused when he was finished. He was pretty familiar with all those things. He had trained using such techniques often during his youth. "No, I believe I am familiar enough with them. Though we could run through them now, if you think that might be a good idea?? ..."

ramenli
Such a lovely gif emotion_kirakira And sorry for the late reply, my Kiwi muse seems to have ran away on me |D

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am
Soren tried not to sigh and nodded at him. He had not exactly meant to get a workout right now, but it could not hurt. "If you link the exercises it can make it more interesting," he said almost blandly, and proceeded to demonstrate.

Two studly stallions working out together. Just another day for the Lost Clans.

xoxomenai~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:24 pm
Kiwi nodded and followed Soren's lead. He could tell Soren seemed a bit ... unsettled by this. Maybe such a simple routine was too simple, and therefore bothersome for him?? ... When they were finished, Kiwi stood and turned to him. "I suppose that's it then?? ..."

ramenli
/holds ramen and emotion_kirakira @ that link/

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:35 pm
"Enough for now," he agreed, standing and stretching until his spine popped delightfully. "Find me if you have questions. Or..." he thought about it, trying to figure out what to say. "If you want to," he finally settled on. He was not at all opposed to helping out the other stallion, but trying to explain that was just bordering on sentimental.

He nodded to him and turned to leave, back to Death and hopefully silence not filled with giggling mares.

xoxomenai
Wrap on my end I guess? :'D

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas