Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Staying Behind (Ying + Jing) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:18 pm
chimarii

Grump grump grump, there was no law that said being one with the world meant he couldn't have his own complaints. The horseboil tried not to pout while he pulled the fabric taut over his workplace. "The tree has no control over when the leaves fall, but can only replace the lost leaves when the spring thaw comes." he chided back, rifling through a pile of loose fur swatches and picking through them.

occasionally there would be one that catch his eye, a little squint of the eye and it being returned back to the pile for one that was even better. He was going to find the right one. There was always the chance that its owner may not appreciate it, but he knew that both his sister and himself would not do a half assed job on their craft. No matter how impatient the client. He gave his sister a haughty look before shrugging his shoulders and returning back to the search. "I know not dear sister." he said with a sigh, the right swatch was in his grasp. a wonderful blend of the tones of fur trim colors that got the seal of approval from him.

Though he was sure his uppity sister might make a complaint for the heck out of it. "Maybe they enjoy celebrate the act of murder more than we ever could. " a pause bloated between them. "Or maybe they are..... what is the word? Kinky?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 pm
Ying's cheeks puffed up in annoyance. She slapped the fur he'd selected out of his hands and replaced it with a whiter, purer fur. She gave him a look that said if you don't use this I'll kill you.

She continued to sew, pulling her needle back and forth in quick motions, trained through years and years of experience. "Jing!" she scolded. "You should not speak so rudely of them." Ignoring the fact that she'd just done the same. "I highly doubt they find it kinky."

With a huff she went back to stitching, keeping a wary eye on Jing's fur. She had a feeling he was going to try and switch it out without her noticing. But she would notice

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 pm
chimarii

Jing knew he was going to have to adhere his former fur choice to his sisters forehead when she went to sleep. Just so she could see the brilliance of his own choice in the mirror. she would recognize it eventually, for now, the boil let out a listless sigh and casually tossed his choice in the side bin of his workspace, his sisters choice would have to suffice.

The chirping of his sisters voice flitted through the air once again, scolding as always. "Yes mother, fine mother." he sighed once again. "When they enter our above, i'll be sure to greet them with a smile and a honeyed tongue." he declared with a pause to begin his own work or repair and blending in the swatch. "But seeing as they are not looming over my neck like my dear Ying, I see no reason not to act like gossiping foals in the meadow of youth."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:41 pm
Ying frowned a little at the mention of "mother" and scooted a bit closer to Jing. She missed their mother more than she thought she would actually. On the islands it had always been honor this family name that, but she found herself missing the elder mare.

"You make it sound as though we're old," she tutted, sewing her second to last stitch. "Soon my mane will turn grey and you'll need to help me bathe." She put a hand to her forehead and pretended to faint, leaning on his shoulder. Jack knew that would be the worst- she never wanted to reach a point where she couldn't bathe on her own, and especially not with Jing's help.

She finished the last stitch and smiled. Tying off the knot, she snapped the thread off and help up the mantle. "Good as new!" she said, showing her brother her handiwork.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 pm
chimarii
Jing made it a practice to keep his emotions off his face. To always stay as neutral as possible. But the thought of having to wash his elderly sister if she became an old mare made him screw up his face into one heinous scowl. The concept that if that should happen, that he too wold be just as old and feeble didn't cross his mind.

"No that will have to be the duty of your wonderful stallion that you will marry in order to continue the line." he reminded his sister with a tut and a twitch of his eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:12 pm
Ying sighed as Jing completely ignored her handiwork with the mantle, but simply set it down on the table they were working at. She folded the edges carefully, preparing to wrap it in a ribbon and then later a bag.

"You speak as though I have suitors lined up at the door," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. "I think you'll be stuck with me, dear brother."

A tiny arm snuck around his shoulder and she squeezed him close. "We'll have to spend our days together forever."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 am
User Image

"Oh Joy." Jing managed to eek out in mock enthusiasm as he finished up the patch job in the fur.

"That means i will have to hold a meeting of possible suitors for you. you must bring honor to us all after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

"On ... second thought, I think I'll bring honor on my own time," she said, gingerly stepping away from her brother.

She took a moment to admire the cloak he'd mended and then said, "Let's pack these up and deliver them." They had colored paper around here somewhere, didn't they? "Do you remember who these are going to?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 pm
Jing however was already deep in thought on who should attend the "Date my sister" party. What to serve? "Honor must be preserved." Jing insisted again to his sister.

Maybe a nice vegetable dip spread.

All the little garments had been placed in a folded pile, the patterned wrapping cloth of their brand underneath and folded up to make the parcel after a moment or two with him fussing at the knot. "I still think the paper is a foolish idea when we can use these printed linens with our logo on them." he complained again, trying to get the ghoul to look over and see the prepared parcel. "I mean look at this and the order should be in the client book, its logged."

Being his sisters assistant and secretary as well as brother. It was a thankless job.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:03 am
Ying ignored his comment about honor. She wasn't looking for love any time soon, and certainly not a boring old suitor that Jing would pick out.

"Linen," Ying clarified, "Is hard to come by now, brother. We'll work our way up to it." She ended on a hopeful note, just in case Jing got any ideas about selling himself for linen getting some while she wasn't looking.

She glided over to their little book of orders and wrote down the important information on little slips of paper, then carefully set the papers on top of the two packages. "Which one would you like to deliver?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:02 pm
chimarii

-hot stallion looking for some cloth-

"Yes we shall, it will be a fine day when we can work with that caliber of textile again." the horseboil Jing stated with a forlorn sigh. The memories to the enchanting fabric and the way it felt, oh how he missed it.

one day, when a client came with the right amount of tokens. one day he kept repeating to himself. It was time to deliver the parcels, giving his sister a look that said. No you are doing it this time. 'Its only right that I deliver mine, and see their smiling face when i present it to them."

He was just sure they were going to get it mauled and he would have to repair the poor item again, bringing it back from scraps to working order.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:09 pm
Ying grumped with her package, a little sullen that her sibling wouldn't just do her bidding for her. She quickly shook it, excitement building at seeing her happy customer's face. At least ... she hoped they would be happy!

With a quick kiss to her brother's cheek, she announced, "Last one home has to make dinner!" Then she ran out the door to assure that Jing would be the one in an apron slaving over a pot.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 pm
Jing did not give a wit that his sister was running out the door, the horse boil was happy with his own pace, walking out the door. "There is a reason why you don't cook, and its not out of honor." he chided softly. and Ying was off like a lightning bolt.

This was what life was like for the artisans of Zheng.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff