Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 pm
Izzy Makani
I am so sorry I forgot this until now. >.<

User Image

********* Mir-sher held a long feather between her paws and playfully blew on it. Her father had brought her a whole pile of the downy, fluttery things. Her six sister were off doing their own things at the moment. It was something of a relief not to have them around for a few moments. As the eldest ********* felt the weight of responsibility already. With at least two of her sisters having trouble with their sight she and her family had to keep a close eye on them. She assumed as they got older and more comfortable they'd be able take care of themselves like mother did.

The dark stary cub flopped over onto her side and rolled among the feathers. Her back foot kicking several of them up into the air. She giggled and blew air to keep them up. It was fun to watch them dancing in the wind and they were so soft to lay on.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Meskhenet was wandering about enjoying a little alone time away from her family. She just loved her family and enjoyed their company especially her twin brother and triplet fraternal brother. She couldn't wish for a better family but from time to time a girl needed some me time.

While she was wandering Meskhenet spotted feathers flying into the air and floating back down. Curiousity got the best of her and she darted over to the location where the feathers had sprung up from. When she got there she spotted a little lioness like her laying in a pile of feathers. "Hey there! What are you doing?" She asked with a pleasant tone and a happy expression for the stranger cub.

magnadearel
XD That's ok. I had it on my to do list but just hadn't gotten to making it yet.

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:40 pm
Izzy Makani

********* paused as another light blue cub came into view. One of the feathers floated down and landed on her nose, and another on her paw. She huffed to send the feather floating off. "Hi. I'm playing with the feathers my father brought me. Who are you?"

This cub was an unknown to her. Where were her parents? Of course ********* was playing here alone in the temple, so it was obvious others could too. She rolled herself upright to greet the other cub properly. "I'm ********* Mir-sher. You can call me ********* if you want." Not even her parents used her full name often.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 am
Meskhenet giggled when the other cub sent the feather flying into the air with a huff from her nose. The feathers looked like they would be lots of fun to play with. "I really like your feathers you have there. They look like fun."

She smiled when the little cub rolled and watched her get up. "It's nice to meet you *********." She replied with a flick of her tail. "My name is Meskhenet. I've not really been given anything different to be called though." Meskhenet stated as she then began pondering what different name she could use. Her parents had just called her Meskhenet.

magnadearel

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:43 pm
Izzy Makani

The dark cub smiled. Her daddy always brought them fun things to play with. "Thanks, they are fun. Plus soft." With her paw she shooed a couple feathers over to the other cub. "See for yourself." There was plenty here so it wouldn't hurt to share.

"Likewise." ********* considered as the cub gave her name. It was a pretty name. Much shorter than her own, which is why she was often only called by her first name. "Well if you really want to shorten it, you can try Mesk or Henet." She offered her suggestions with a shrug, "really your name is short enough it doesn't need to be shortened unless you really want it to."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 am
Meskhenet smiled when ********* shooed some of the feathers her way. She immediately jumped at them and swatted them about while giggling the whole time. "Oh wow! These are fun!" She said as she laid down among the feathers and swatted at them.

When ********* brought up shortening her name her ears perked. "I like Mesk. You could call me Mesk and then we would both have shortened names."

magnadearel

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:47 pm
Izzy Makani

She grinned as her companion jumped right in. Not afraid of the feathers. ********* swatted some more around and watched them come floating down. "I have to say, my dad finds the best stuff." She was proud of him. Going out to protect the pride, them, and their mother.

"Mesk. I'm glad you like it." It pleased her to help her fellow cub. She didn't know why Mesk wanted a shortened name too, but that was fine by her! "We should play with these feathers somehow."

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games