Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Hello!

This is my spotlight thread! I'll be keeping new SoA rotating through here as frequently as I see fit. Check back regularly for new faces! As always, you can check out my main plot thread by following this link. You can offer to RP with any SoA, but I'll take priority with the three here.

Please quote me every time you post!

Gaia likes to not inform me of posts made in this thread and my plot thread, so for the most efficient response time, please quote me every time. Please use the form below as well. Thank you!

[quote="SilverLutz"][/quote]

[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]SilverLutz's SoA:[/b]
[b]Tell me what you'd like to RP!:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:52 pm
That's me in the spotlight!

Adaala

User Image

Strong-willed, quick-witted, and happy are three words to describle Adaala in a nutshell. She's a very out-going cub and isn't afraid to get her paws dirty. Her mind is a rather mysterious place as she'll say very grown-up things from time to time, giving others advice on their problems. She loves solving mysteries and will turn anything in to one so she can 'solve' it and parade around her victories to her parents and sisters. A bit on the silly side, she will mature as she ages into a far more serious adult, thanks in part to her eventual blindness.

I'd like Adaala to have DawnWalker RP only for the time being, please. Feel free to offer friends/future mates. She'll need a good, close friend for once she goes blind in her late adolescence.

Or Faux

User Image

Faux was something of a con artist before joining the pride. He could swindle a night out of a pretty female for a few songs or distract a vulture from a meal with a dance. After joining the pride, he picked up his singing and dancing numbers as his 'job' and he couldn't be happier. He feels very at home among the cheetahs and loves to be loved. He's something of a womanizer, but he really means no harm. He loves to flirt and has no shame when it comes to showing off. He'll probably have more than one angry mate chasing him through the pride for batting his golden eyes at the wrong female, but Faux will love every second of it.

As a new member of the Makini'Adhima, Faux would love some RP with some pretty females or grumpy males whose mates he might have 'accidentally' flirted with.

Waasi

User Image

Waasi is a seasoned veteran that has a knack for surviving. He takes orders well, but in his current position he does so only because he must. He is cunning and determined to do what he must to stay alive, even if it means demeaning himself doing the tasks that he is set about. Despite his apparent dislike and distrust of the females, he will fight for his pack as if he were in charge. He keeps to the males and the slaves, avoiding the higher ranks of the pack whenever he can.

Waasi is a part of the Nguvu'Utawala and isn't too happy about it. He's open to only Nguvu'Utawala RP right now, since wandering the rouge lands might get him in trouble.

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:58 pm
All right, this is open!
-cuts ribbon-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:13 am
I'll take some rp with Adaala. My girl Meskhenet is in Tuiat'tekem and I think that's the one they call the Dawnwalker pride. She could use a good amount of friends. She already has an rp with Adaala's sister ********* at least I think they're sisters. sweatdrop  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:20 am
Izzy Makani
I'll take some rp with Adaala. My girl Meskhenet is in Tuiat'tekem and I think that's the one they call the Dawnwalker pride. She could use a good amount of friends. She already has an rp with Adaala's sister ********* at least I think they're sisters. sweatdrop

Yup, that's the pride. Sounds good to me. What's your girl like?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 pm
SilverLutz

I have a cub in the Dawnwalkers, [Bennu]. She could use a friend to go adventuring around the territory with. She's stubborn and strong willed, but deeply caring for friends and family. c:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:03 pm
Aurrie Beaues

Ooh, that would be fun : D I bet they'd get along great X3 If you wanna start one up for them, I could get the other one going for the yeeners.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm
SilverLutz

I sure will! Gonna eat some brekkist and clean up a bit before I settle in to do some writing. o uo b  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 pm
Aurrie Beaues

Sounds like a deal X3 I'll tag you in the other thread once I start it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:47 pm
SilverLutz

[Here] you are!  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff