Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 am
User ImageQuick and simple, Ekwueme (owned by me) and Añuli (owned by Painted Moose) need a JRP for the Kitwana'Antara. We already started one here, but the third person never had time to reply and is too busy. We would like to continue/finish that RP.

Añuli tends to be innocent and happy-go-lucky, but Ekwueme is a sarcastic jerk who only cares about Añuli. Añuli was recently attacked by a lion and they only joined the pride because Añuli's wounds got infected and she needed a healer ASAP. Tossing a lion into the RP is totally fine (and would be kind of amazing), but Ekwueme will be a nightmarish, overprotective jerk the entire time. He will not be violent, just rude.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

This guy right here, is sort of exactly what you're looking for.

He's a healer, and a damn good one. But he's blind, so he has little use for judgement as far as species goes. He will be able to tell from their scents what they are, but he won't care. He's always out to lend a helping paw for whoever needs it. Its sort of his mission in life XD

Mlinzi is also perfect because he deals with death near daily, and he knows how tempermental or depressive some patients can be. He tends to let those things slide off of his back as he really only wants to help C:

We can try to work off of the old attempted RP or we can start anew. I can gladly help. Though my replies may be slow until Sunday or Monday - I've got some classwork to catch up on over the long weekend ^^

moineau bavarde

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:15 am
Depawsit

Well that was fast. xd

Pumbaa'Mlinzi is absolutely perfect! The old RP should work fine too, since Ekwueme and Añuli are in a healer's den. Slow replies are fine; RL should always come first.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 am
I'll go get a reply in real fast while I have some free time!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items