15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:51 am
Quaji

User Image
Looking for: Mate or fling (out of pride, preferably), will be leaving pride

I can offer Drakma as a potential fling. He has a good head on his shoulders, and loves cubs. He's not the type to really settle down, as he's made a promise to a close friend of his. She's an Amazon, and he's promised to be her surrogate. So he can't see having another female carry that burden - though he is a male and does have needs. So flings are always open xD He would love to be a part of his cubs life, if the Mother so chose to allow it. 3nodding He's also a Rogue.

Mlinzi here can also be offered. Though is colors might be questionable. He's an apothecary in the Kitwana'Antara, who believes himeself infertile after many, many attempts with females, and no babies :[ [ This isn't the case ] The fling is allowable, as long as its along the borders, but my main request for him is that NONE of the cubs know about him, or he them. The cubs can not stay in the pride, or anywhere near it to keep up with his plots.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 pm
Quaji

For Risheera :

I may have a hyena to help fill in the ' eyes and ears ' roll. She can be a bit bullheaded and tempered, though.

As for rehabilitation, I could offer Ekkusu. He's the only of my SoA that knows anything in regards to healing [ of any sort ] and would be able to stand an abrasive attitude with a smile.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 pm
Quaji

User Image
Looking for: An arranged marriage~

I could certainly have my own Tianxia. For future plots and ideas, it would be nice to have my my Dohzou wandering the houses with a peculiar bird.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 pm
Abi could help Sokoni with a duel, if you haven't found one already. :0

Malygos and Atka'cupun could team up to harass non-godspawn-seers. :0

And uh yeah... : D You know where my plot thread is/have my AIM if you want those things or more <3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 am
For Samirah.

I have a pad in the pride who needs an in-pride banu. (He has a plotted rogue-caught banu but the rp hasn't happened yet)

User Image

Very basic personality..
On the surface, Abel appears to be a clumsy, absent-minded and very compassionate male who has bad luck and is always hungry. Yet under the facade is a lion who is very private and subdued, keeping all his problems to himself and never leaning on anyone. He will help anyone who asks even if they aren't the nicest sort, though he wont hurt others, ever. He is a genuinely kind guy and cares about others to the point where he would sacrifice himself to keep them safe. It takes a lot to rile him up but hurt one of his family and he'll go after you with a vengeance.

Though its subject to change slightly once he starts getting some pride interaction. He has been woefully under-rped, sadly.

Im not well versed on UV bloodlines, so might have to check them out, I think my kiddo has a few family members running around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 am
Quaji
User Image

For Almennt, maybe a fling?

User Image

I know he's not a lion, but he's a carefree sort of gent, just living life in the roguelands. I think they'd make really pretty babies together!  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:43 pm
For Risheera:

I can offer Daima as a foster father! He's a live in the moment kind of guy, and likely wouldn't made sure Risheera could take care of herself. It'd probably be best if he'd adopted her during a later stage if at all, because if she didn't have any other parents he wouldn't have left her on her own. He takes a very strong interest in all his kids, and she definitely would've been treated as Daddy's Little Princess for her time with him.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff