8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Gaara
83%
 83%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 37

Cattle Prod Reno

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:28 am
I would be scared as hell if I pissed off gaara or itachi...itachi has the sharigan torture thingy...and garra has all his sand s**t. But then again..with the sand you get killed quickly if he uses the coffin thing. But with Itachi you get tortured...for like 73 days in your head...that would be horrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:01 pm
*shudders* i wouldn't want to be around when someone pisses off Gaara.... that would be sucide!-_-;;  

AngelicDevil16

Aritsuke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:37 pm
Most Likely Tenten...I mean shes kinda weak...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:06 pm
Worse of all would defintaly be Gaara though I got to think he's not so bad as one of my friends is a Gaara fangirl and she doesn't usually go for the bad ones.  

Neko_Kunoichi18

ll_forte_grantz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:01 pm
i think it would be funny to piss off gaaran then kiss him(lol). sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:45 pm
pandaboy15
i think it would be funny to piss off gaaran then kiss him(lol). sweatdrop

LOL! You sound like my friend.  

Neko_Kunoichi18

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:57 am
Cattle Prod Reno
I would be scared as hell if I pissed off gaara or itachi...itachi has the sharigan torture thingy...and garra has all his sand s**t. But then again..with the sand you get killed quickly if he uses the coffin thing. But with Itachi you get tortured...for like 73 days in your head...that would be horrible.
i don't think he could hold the jutsu that long. It's tiring for him to use it for a few seconds (each second is a day in the jutsu so it's still quite long. But if it tires him to do a 3 to 6 second run, 73 seconds would kill him. Not to mention making the jutsu last longer than only a few seconds entirely defeats the purpose of the jutsu: fast, deadly, unstoppable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:53 am
i wouldn't want to piss of itachi... ehhhhh.. sweatdrop  

Cheza_101

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:55 am
liz_bliz
In the manga they skipped 2.5 years and people have grown alot in those years, some more than others. Some have become obsenely powerful. Personally i won't want any of them p.o.'d at me,but least of all would be Gaara of the Sand, He took on a Atastuki (SP?) and it looks like he won!

read again...he lost....died....revived...;p  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:30 pm
Sakura.

Why?When she gets angry,She gets angry. Plus,Now with that strength of hers... O-O'  

SQEEEE GURL

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:44 pm
But if you piss off Naruto enough that Kyuubi comes out.... eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:45 pm
Nephite Warrior
liz_bliz
In the manga they skipped 2.5 years and people have grown alot in those years, some more than others. Some have become obsenely powerful. Personally i won't want any of them p.o.'d at me,but least of all would be Gaara of the Sand, He took on a Atastuki (SP?) and it looks like he won!

read again...he lost....died....revived...;p

But you know, he only lost because he was protecting the village. ninja  

Doom_Doctor

Doom_Doctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:47 pm
Cattle Prod Reno

72 hours, not days. And Gaara can kill someone by suffocation, which is a pretty bad way to die. I sure wouldn't want to piss off Tsunade, tough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:44 am
most likely i wouldnt want to have Gaara pissed off at me  

Inebriated Panda

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:47 pm
I think itachi  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers