Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Cloak Repairs (Ying + Soren)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 pm
It was bothering her. It was bothering her so much. There was a tear, almost unnoticeable, but it was there. Right there on the shoulder, where gravity tugged against the fur. It was right there.

She'd been watching him for some time. At first simply because he was something else to focus on, and then as time went on, in annoyance at his tear.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. It was rude to interrupt his armor polishing, but it needed to be done. For the greater good of the horsemen clans. She set down the beads she'd been stringing and padded over to where he was sitting, gently tapping his shoulder so as to not alarm him. "Excuse me, sir ... "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:34 am
Soren had been polishing away, knowing that with the limited resources the clan had it was now more important than ever to keep his armor looking s**c and span. It was less about appearances and more about how bits of grit could work their way in, pitting the metal, scratching the surface. Tiny little chinks in the armor that could give way during an important time.

He had the vaguely unsettling feeling that he was being watched but he shrugged it aside, intent on his work. Then there was a tap on his shoulder, a feminine voice reaching out to him. He looked at her, noting the dress, the horns. Conquest more than likely. He tilted his head slightly, face almost blank. Obviously it was an indication for her to continue. Obviously.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 pm
Oh no, was he mad? Had she interrupted some sort of therapeutic "me time" for Soren? Oh no. Soren made a movement like he wanted her to continue though, so Ying just went with it.

"Um ... sir I don't mean to bother you, but there is a tear on your cloak ..." She pulled out her tiny needle and thread booklet, showing him her profession's badge. "I'm a seamstress from Conquest. If you don't mind, I could fix it up very quickly? I apologize for being so forward..."

ramenli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 am
"Soren." He told her gruffly, dismissing the sir easily enough. His red gaze watched her carefully, noting the needle and the badge though he really didn't need to see it.

Wordlessly he started to take off the fur, carefully keeping the broach on it with him, the fragment getting tucked away as he held out the pelt to her. It was precious to him, and while he knew that tiny Conquest horsewomen could beat him in a battle...well, that was a tiny noble. Not a shy little filly like this one. He vaguely wondered if he could just intimidate her into doing things for him. "Careful," he said, a slightly warning edge to his tone. It was his precious, but getting it fixed by someone skilled in that area? He could have taken it to Lifen but this would work nicely.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:09 pm
Ying lit up like a light as Soren handed her his precious cloak, which, once placed in her hands, she held carefully like it was a robe from Conquest himself. The fur was very matted, worn from use, but still good. Just a tiny tear. Nothing compared to SOME of the cloaks she'd seen from Death.

She quickly sat next to him, openly her needle booklet and selecting the proper tools. "Oh, I will be very careful sir. I know how much you Death horsemen like your furs." She looked away sheepishly, realizing she might have said something that would come across as rude. It was true though! Death horsemen adorned themselves in fur in the same way War coated themselves in feathers.

As she threaded her needle, she said, "It is nice to meet you, Soren sir. I am Ying, of Conquest." She paused for a moment, and then said, "Oh ... but I said that already, didn't I." She smiled amiably, completely oblivious to any annoyances she might have been making.

ramenli
look at me tagging ying things finally /sparkles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 pm
It was almost suspicious exactly how happy Ying was over him handing over his cloak. He watched her closely, but overall she seemed to be careful and he relaxed slightly, paying attention to what she was doing.

He was really rather content to just remain silent, but when she continued talking, and he realized that she might just repeat herself over and over if he didn't offer her something he broke his silence. Besides, she was doing him a favor, and if she was the type that liked to talk he could attempt to hold a conversation. Maybe.

"They're trophies. This creature was strong, agile," he said, tapping at the cloak. "I was stronger. It shows my strength."

Chimarii
Soren is so good with conversations

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:27 pm
Ying nodded enthusiastically as she stitched. It made sense that Soren would want to show off his furs as a badge of honor. When Ying finished a big project like a wedding gown or a mantle piece for a death horseman, she wanted nothing more than to put it on the customer and watch them twirl around.

Finding nothing to say about killing beasts (as Ying was a small sort of horseman that was much more suited for the spindle than the spear), she simply said, "You must be very strong then, sir. What creature was it?." If her hands hadn't been busy sewing in quick motions, she would have had her chin in them, enthralled with whatever Soren was about to say.

AKA Tell me all ur stories senpai.

ramenli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:02 pm
While it was slightly unlikely that Soren would consent to "twirl around" for Ying once the repair was completed he also wanted to see it finished well and while his eyes drifted away they came to rest on her hands and his cloak more often than not.

He looked at the pelt, remembering the hunt he had been on. Astridr had clearly made up something she had needed from the human world to give him an excuse to go, knowing this was something he wanted. He had not realized it until he was already there, gathering the rare blossoms she suddenly needed immediately, and spotted the herd. It had been off to one side, a rarity among its kind, sacred to many of the little human tribes, and he wanted it. He wanted to tear the life from it, soak in the victory of such a rare kill. All on his own, without another's aid. Knowing how difficult it would be without long range weaponry.

He had returned from the hunt several days late, exhausted and blood, bringing with him the pelt and several small wounds and she had simply smiled and ordered him not to touch her until he had cleaned up, seeing to it that the pelt was made into a fine cloak, that every bit of the fur had been used to decorate their clothing. He was proud of it, proud to share his triumph even to this stranger, and she deserved an answer for working on it. "White bison," he informed her.

Chimarii

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:14 am
Ying's mouth opened in a wide O-shape. She had never really liked areas with bison- all flat and boring, covered in rocks usually- but any time she'd been there, they were always brown. Big stinking turds, if you asked her.

"White? I did not know they came in white! How fascinating. Was it hard?" Looking at Soren, she couldn't really imagine it would be hard- he was a strong horseman, but her? She was probably about half the size, only equal in a mount form maybe.

She tugged on a particularly rough patch of the fur, finding it difficult to get the needle through the tough hide. When she finally did, it jerked her back a bit. She gave a little noise, but then smiled and went right back to sewing, as if nothing had ever happened.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 pm
"Only difficult opponents are truly worth keeping," he muttered. That was what made them trophies after all, showing off the skill that had went into defeating them.

When she tugged a bit at a certain section, not exactly gentle, he made an aborted move toward the cloak, hand reaching out before he could stop himself and he forced himself to settle back down, watching her closely again just in case. "Can you handle it," he finally all but growled out. He was fine. Really.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 pm
Ying nodded quickly, though she didn't know why. It wasn't like she'd had any experience taking down unruly foes. "Oh yes. The biggest and best-"

He fluffed his feathers (so to speak) and then sat back down. Ying was quite worried that she'd upset the man when he spoke in such a surly tone. He definitely needed a nice bubble bath and some warm soup.

"Y-Yes sir! Yes I can handle it! Y-Your cloak, I can handle it," she stuttered, sewing faster with equal accuracy. "I am very sorry, I'm just not ... strong like you sir."

ramenli

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff