Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[SRP] Apprentice for the Brewer (Suravel Ndima x Dru'etrosa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
Finally able to kick the last pirate out of her public room in front of her den, Ndima sighed looking around at the mess it was left in. No matter how you looked at it, her front room was now a pub. And one that didn't close for long. This allowed her to have taste testers and even paying customers, it didn't allow Ndima as much time to go out and retrieve her brewing fruits. Or to do much more than socialize and clean when she wasn't socializing. She had to come up with solution. She couldn't keep this up. Another few days of the exhaustion that dragged her from the pub into her sleeping quarters most nights and Ndima wouldn't have any fermented fruits to give the increasing numbers coming to visit her "Pub".

Well, there was no time for that. Time for multitasking. Cleaning the front room was getting more and more involved, but Ndima didn't like leaving it sticky with split fermented fruit juices everywhere. She also didn't think that the rumpled and rampaged look was comforting for her fellow pride members to relax and lounge in when they arrived. With one last big sigh, Ndima started wiping down the spills and cleaning up the pieces of fruit left over that had fallen into things she'd rather not know was.

She didn't notice the young, new leopon lingering uncertainly in front of her pub.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
Dru stared into the dimly lite den Pirato had gestured her towards as he left to go about his business. The room was large. And from what she could see, a mess. A small part of Dru wondered at the treasure could be found in the chaos of that room.

Screwing up her courage, after all, Dru had made it this far. She'd been welcomed into the pride by the leader himself, and instead of giving up one of her pretty treasures, she'd been given a treasure kill the stinking sneak thief monkey, she slowly and quietly started to enter the room. At the very front, she hadn't been able to see the female hyena trying to clean the back areas at all, but as she made her way into the dimness, Dru could make our the pale yellow and green pelt moving quickly. A little hurried.

Picking her way into the back now, as politely as possible, Dru didn't want to give the female a reason to attack her since it was obvious Dru had entered her den, Dru made her way to the female. "Excuse me. Pirato directed me to you."

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 pm
Ndima looked up at the voice, finally noticing the young feline making her way into the back. "No fermented fruit available right now. We're closed. Well, I'm closed since I'm the only one that runs the place." Ndima shook her head. "Won't reopen again until well after little shadow time." Even that was too soon for Ndima. She wasn't sure how much she could get done by the time she finished cleaning.

"Why don't you come back later. Pirato doesn't understand what closed is, but then he doesn't have too. Probably doesn't cross his mind how I get the room clean or the brews in by the time he arrives."

Ndima pulled a long piece of fabric she found some time ago and had decided to use as decoration when it became obvious that her front room was becoming the place to seek brew and hang out. She was going to have to wash it later while she was out. She sighed. Just more time away from the fruits that needed to be harvested.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm
Dru stopped moving, kind of confused. "I wasn't looking for - fermented fruit." Her statement sounded more like a question even to herself. "I just joined the pride, and Pirato had mentioned that the Corsairs could answer my questions."

The long piece of fabric in the hyena's mouth was dragging across the dirty floor, getting even dirtier. With nothing else to do, Dru picked up the other half of the fabric in her mouth and started to follow the female, doing her best to make sure that the cloth was as taunt as possible. Talking around the fabric in her mouth, Dru continued. "I'm Dru."

They ended up stuffing a bag in that looked more like a net then not. What good the bad did, Dru had no idea, but that's where the other female wanted. "I'll help you with the cleaning, while I'll ask you questions to make both go quicker."

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 pm
When the other female helped with the long stained and dirty fabric, Ndima grunted in thanks. Pulling the fabric and the leopon to the bag she used to carry the dirty, stained pieces of fabric to the coast or to the nearest fresh water, depending on what else Ndima had planned for the day. Stuffing the piece into the net-bag proved easier with a helper than by herself.

Looking the hybrid up and down, Ndima nodded. "You got yourself a deal, Dru. I'm Ndima, the Brewmaster and owner of this den turned pub." Ndima gestured around the front room of her den. It was still quite a mess, but she was hopeful with Dru as her helper, she'd actually get the cleaning done before dusk today. Then maybe she could go and check up on the fruits that needed to be brought back here or that needed harvesting. "Start asking."

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games