[OPEN] Nyoko's Plot Hub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 pm
Not everyone's posted, but I've decided to open up the plot thread now anyways! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:44 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offering For: Penda
Offering Up: Morska'Zelena
Personality: Morska'Zelena as a cub, was scared of males and their fluffy manes. Despite this, she only ever had male cubs as friends. Even the blue lizard that lead her into mischief and adventures was male. She's out grown the fear of fluff, and on her quest for her true name, she fell in love and learned to trust. But it was unrequited love and it broke her heart to learn that she would never receive that love in return. It broke her heart more to leave, but it was time to return to the swamp and to her family and especially her mother, whom she missed the most. Now that Morska'Zelena is back, she's made some more friends, but she feels herself slipping into a loneliness that she can't place. It's not that she misses the lion she fell in love with, though she does, but it's something she can't place. In an attempt to stem that loneliness Morska'Zelena has started to go on childish adventures in search of her oldest friend, Mr. Azure, the lizard that led the way into almost all of her childhood adventures. But she hasn't and isn't sure she ever will. Slowly but surely, she's pulling away from her fellow lions and closer to the swamp.
Plot Ideas: Well, I've offered her up to other thread today. I'm open to most ideas but leaving the pride. If we can think up some drama that would be an added bonus since she's my first SOA and I really really miss playing her. And I'd like her to have a family somewhere in her future.

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 pm
Dame NightFury

First off, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, dear! The last few days have been a little hectic between trying to get my new journal up to speed and bombing the house for fleas yesterday.

On the vein of Penda and Morska, I'm not so certain I want any drama for him. But I'd be happy to roleplay with your girl! He is in serious need of roleplays.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
I'm sorry to hear you have rl fleas in the house. But I'm glad they're not going to be bothering you for much longer. If they haven't dropped dead by now that is.

General Pride rp is good for me. Morska'Zelena is my first SoA and I've been paused on many of her current rps so I feel like I've all but abandoned her when other rps and plots are taking place, which made me very sad.

edit: could you start? I'm on break at work and I have to get back on the floor. Plleeaase.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers